Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Who here misses Shane and Felix?
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Clan Forums -> Clan: Trust
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Juggalette
Dragon Lady

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 3.30
Clan: Insane Clown Posse

nf.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#21 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShUgaSHaNe wrote:
Seer wrote:
ShUgaSHaNe wrote:
Chase wrote:
If they would come back I would resign my position as Co-Leader to give to Shane
OFC i would stay in tho tongue

wub

Seer wrote:
I didn't know either of them , but for what I seen of Shane he definately got issue with his maturity level. I don't like people that take advantage of the guild like that then say someone else QQ about it when in fact he doing all the crying.

you dont even know me every one gets mad lol unsure

dont judge a book by its cover ^^

and still wub to all of trust
Well kicking me out of the guild within the first 15minute for no reason isn't a very good impression Shane , what do you expect me to see you as?

tbh it was more to it then that briggrin
its done and over with.

dont need to keep going on about it bc it just causes drama
and thats what im trying to stay away from briggrin

i just came in because i saw my name tongue
this clan is all great ppl and wub from me to you derisive
Understandable , but it don't make it right. The least you can do as a man is make a public apologize to me & other you done wrong. Couldn't just give Nate the guild you had to sell it to him when he give it to you? Kind of selfish don't you think.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ShUgaSHaNe

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked
Clan: MightY

ca.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#22 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao if thats what u heard u heard wrong
you dont even know what happend u heard 1 side of the story

sorry to say

i owned this clan 3 other times before that
im the one who spent all the fg to buy this clan stuff

he never "gave it to me "
he thought i should be the owner after what happend with the other clan owner who played games and gave it to me many times before.
he said "Sell it to me then " so i did.

stop trying to hate one me rofl

also love how the story gets changed around to much
lol

Last edited by ShUgaSHaNe on 25 Feb 2011 12:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Juggalette
Dragon Lady

Donor:

nf.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#23 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShUgaSHaNe wrote:
lmao if thats what u heard u heard wrong
you dont even know what happend u heard 1 side of the story

sorry to say

i owned this clan 3 other times before that
im the one who spent all the fg to buy this clan stuff

he never "gave it to me "
he thought i should be the owner after what happend with the other clan owner who played games and gave it to me many times before.
he said "Sell it to me then " so i did.

stop trying to hate one me rofl

also love how the story gets changed around to much
lol
See right there is where you went wrong you won't even apologize for the bs , a real man would of done it already instead of bsing. I understand this , you done me wrong & now apologizing to me wouldn't do jackshit cause I know you wouldn't mean it after that statement. bye

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sexual

Group: Banned
Donor:
Clan: She Said She Was 18

us.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#24 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seer really bro, stfu you dont know what your talking about. get the full story before you attack shane.

and yeah trust wants shane and felix back LAWL!

Juggalette
Dragon Lady

Donor:

nf.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#25 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen Horror wrote:
seer really bro, stfu you dont know what your talking about. get the full story before you attack shane.

First off get the gender straight im not your 'bro'. Second off , when he kick me out of the guild within 15min cause of a powertrip & never apologize about it I got my story straight so gtfo if you don't like it. withstupid

Sexual

Donor:

us.gif

Banned

Post#26 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:

First off get the gender straight im not your 'bro'. Second off , when he kick me out of the guild within 15min cause of a powertrip & never apologize about it I got my story straight so gtfo if you don't like it. withstupid

ok my apoligies didnt know you were female. second i would have kicked you too, ive heard both sides and i know that nate just LET you in and tried to put u at rank 7. imo shane did what was right. your a fucking rand and shouldnt have just been LET in without vote and even if you were rank 7 is fucking dumb. dont attack people when you dont have your shit straight bitch

Juggalette
Dragon Lady

Donor:

nf.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#27 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:

ok my apoligies didnt know you were female. second i would have kicked you too, ive heard both sides and i know that nate just LET you in and tried to put u at rank 7. imo shane did what was right. your a fucking rand and shouldnt have just been LET in without vote and even if you were rank 7 is fucking dumb. dont attack people when you dont have your shit straight bitch
What you don't know ( speaking of attacking people look what you doing? Twoface much? ) is that I told them both I don't give a fucking rat ass about rank , this site & the other is just a load of pixel to me. Only reason why I come here is for friend & family. Second off l2read , I was talking about moral pendaho , but since your maturity level is the same as his I ain't even going to waste my time with you. Don't like it well D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.F. bye kiddo , got my own kids to take care of instead of respondin' to you bs.

Sexual

Donor:

us.gif

Banned

Post#28 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:

What you don't know ( speaking of attacking people look what you doing? Twoface much? ) is that I told them both I don't give a fucking rat ass about rank , this site & the other is just a load of pixel to me. Only reason why I come here is for friend & family. Second off l2read , I was talking about moral pendaho , but since your maturity level is the same as his I ain't even going to waste my time with you. Don't like it well D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.F. bye kiddo , got my own kids to take care of instead of respondin' to you bs.

im attacking the idiot who thinks she knows shit. im simply defending the truth here as i KNOW BOTH SIDES. you might not of cared about rank but nate tried to put you there. up there WITH ME. (like your fucking good enough to be as good as me) and you had just been let in. (again without vote) but none of this would have happened if nate would have talked to shane first before acting. any real leader would have kicked you out too, shane did what was right. now please, either learn your shit before you attack people, or go back and make up more lies and come at me again so i can slam you twice lmk

Juggalette
Dragon Lady

Donor:

nf.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#29 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 01:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:

im attacking the idiot who thinks she knows shit. im simply defending the truth here as i KNOW BOTH SIDES. you might not of cared about rank but nate tried to put you there. up there WITH ME. (like your fucking good enough to be as good as me) and you had just been let in. (again without vote) but none of this would have happened if nate would have talked to shane first before acting. any real leader would have kicked you out too, shane did what was right. now please, either learn your shit before you attack people, or go back and make up more lies and come at me again so i can slam you twice lmk
QQ more , make you look real mature just like your buddy Shane.

Sexual

Donor:

us.gif

Banned

Post#30 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 01:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:

mad cuz im right?

Juggalette
Dragon Lady

Donor:

nf.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#31 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 02:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:

mad cuz im right?
Take it to the battefield , your already made you point here the rest is nothing but spam. As far as being right take it up with Nate if you feel that the issue , I could care less.

HotZhot

Group: Members
Gold: 66.00

co.gif

Warn:

Post#32 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 02:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRST OF ALL THAT BIGMAC WASNT STUCK IN MY ANUS, SECOND, THE PICTURE YOU SAW OF ME PAINTING AN ELEPHANT BEETWEN MY LEGS BEING MY PENIS THE ELEPHANT'S NOSE, IS PHOTOSHOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPEEEEEEEEED LEARN THE DIFERENCE, PHOTOSHOPED

Sexual

Donor:

us.gif

Banned

Post#33 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 02:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:
Seer wrote:
Frozen Horror wrote:

mad cuz im right?
Take it to the battefield , your already made you point here the rest is nothing but spam. As far as being right take it up with Nate if you feel that the issue , I could care less.

obv you care or you wouldnt be flamming shane without knowing your facts

Chase
~Seer's Escort Service~

Group: Graphics Artist
Donor:
Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Graphics Artist

Post#34 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 05:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys and gals are just getting your +1's and .5fgz.

Take it to the battlefield.

derisive

jk wub

Nate
Forum Police!

Donor:
Gold: 2007.49

ca.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#35 Posted: 25 Feb 2011 06:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray there was more to it than what Shane just told you. tongue
Also It's done and over with now. Also Ray I forgot you made your own clan. Miss you too haha..

How To Get Verified!
http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=84882
PM Me With ANY Questions Or Concerns smile
2 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Clan Forums -> Clan: Trust All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: