Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

A confession from Fletchboy123

 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
Author Message
Nate
Forum Police!

Group: Retired Moderators
Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Donor:
Posts: 8615
Gold: 2007.49


ca.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 152    


Retired Moderators

Post#1 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: A confession from Fletchboy123 Reply with quote

Just wanted your attention that is all..

I
L
I
K
E
C
A
K
E

_____________________



How To Get Verified!
http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=84882
PM Me With ANY Questions Or Concerns smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PiNk
ℳℯẘℳεẘ

Group: Retired Moderators
Joined: 18 May 2010
Donor:
Posts: 4610
Gold: 205.51
Clan: Legends


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 58    


Retired Moderators

Post#2 Posted: 13 Dec 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm. Cake.
_____________________
Who will be your pretty little enemy?
When I'm gone your world will prove empty
I promise you will always remember me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cinemax


Group: Members
Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Donor:
Posts: 8361
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II


us.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 116    



Post#3 Posted: 14 Dec 2010 07:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prise wrote:
Mmmm. Cake.


Like your ava.

_____________________

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Giantbob
LazyBob

Group: Retired Moderators
Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Donor:
Posts: 7528
Gold: 1886.40
Clan: COME AT ME BRO


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 58    


Retired Moderators

Post#4 Posted: 14 Dec 2010 07:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cake as an allegory for penis, right?
_____________________
ONCETHEREWASALINKHEREANDNOWITISGONEYES

gtfo of my signature
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Yaya


Group: Scammer
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Donor:
Posts: 2717
Gold: Locked


hk.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 20    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#5 Posted: 14 Dec 2010 07:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burn ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cinemax


Group: Members
Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Donor:
Posts: 8361
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II


us.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 116    



Post#6 Posted: 14 Dec 2010 07:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sec, off to Google allegory.

Warned by Happyguy44 on 14 Dec 2010 07:22 am. Expires: 23 Jan 2015 08:26 am
Reason: flaming other users


Last edited by Cinemax on 14 Dec 2010 07:32 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Yaya


Group: Scammer
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Donor:
Posts: 2717
Gold: Locked


hk.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 20    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#7 Posted: 14 Dec 2010 07:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warned by n00b^ on 14 Dec 2010 07:22 am. Expires: 23 Jan 2015 08:26 am
Reason: flaming other users
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cinemax


Group: Members
Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Donor:
Posts: 8361
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II


us.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 116    



Post#8 Posted: 14 Dec 2010 07:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol You noob !

Warned by Tramway on 14 Dec 2010 07:22 am. Expires: 23 Jan 2015 08:26 am
Reason: flaming other users


Last edited by Cinemax on 14 Dec 2010 07:36 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Giantbob
LazyBob

Group: Retired Moderators
Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Donor:
Posts: 7528
Gold: 1886.40
Clan: COME AT ME BRO


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 58    


Retired Moderators

Post#9 Posted: 14 Dec 2010 07:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:
sec, off to Google allegory.

Warned by Happyguy44 on 14 Dec 2010 07:22 am. Expires: 23 Jan 2015 08:26 am
Reason: flaming other users
noob at your own language? burrnnnn
_____________________
ONCETHEREWASALINKHEREANDNOWITISGONEYES

gtfo of my signature
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Yaya


Group: Scammer
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Donor:
Posts: 2717
Gold: Locked


hk.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 20    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#10 Posted: 14 Dec 2010 09:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giantbob wrote:
Cinemax wrote:
sec, off to Google allegory.

Warned by Happyguy44 on 14 Dec 2010 07:22 am. Expires: 23 Jan 2015 08:26 am
Reason: flaming other users
noob at your own language? burrnnnn


Warned by n00b^ on 14 Dec 2010 07:22 am. Expires: 23 Jan 2015 08:26 am
Reason: Racist-comment
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


D3jsp is proudly powered by phpBB © 2.0
Theme and Forum by tramway