Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Selling 15k fg for $15/k
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  


Author Message
Mouzone


Group: Members
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 51
Gold: 5.60


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 3    



Post#1 Posted: 01 Aug 2011 06:39 pm    Post subject: Selling 15k fg for $15/k Reply with quote

I just remembered I had a load of fg stashed up so I thought i'd sell it. Noticed my last post on d2jsp was like 3 years ago (account is from 2006).

I'll give first if you're trustworthy, I understand me having one post and all is rather iffy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PokerMan4824


Group: Scammer
Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 236
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 4    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#2 Posted: 01 Aug 2011 06:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i buy 3k?

45$ via verified paypal or western union

have 3 reps from trades and a older join date

pm me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Suggestion


Group: Members
Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 11
Gold: 1.60


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 0    



Post#3 Posted: 01 Aug 2011 07:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im interested to buy 10k fg,
lmk info !
not scammer here,
seriusly interested!
paypal avalaible


Last edited by Suggestion on 01 Aug 2011 07:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zubair


Group: Members
Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Donor:
Posts: 1060
Gold: 20.70
Clan: Pokémanz


ca.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 27    



Post#4 Posted: 01 Aug 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take 3k. Pm me.
_____________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
captainsteveo


Group: Members
Joined: 23 Jul 2011
Posts: 168
Gold: 20.50


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 3    



Post#5 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will bin least 1k tomorrow lmk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xxrandomxx


Group: Members
Joined: 22 Dec 2010
Posts: 280
Gold: 173.70


bb.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 9    



Post#6 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 04:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5k here, PM me when ur online.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DENVER


Group: Scammer
Joined: 09 Apr 2011
Posts: 1360
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 43    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#7 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 04:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take all that you have left.
Pm me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DENVER


Group: Scammer
Joined: 09 Apr 2011
Posts: 1360
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 43    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#8 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 04:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take all that you have left.
Also, your last post was 3 years ago?
I'm assuming you don't use the account anymore?
Would you be willing to sell the account as well?
I'm interested lmk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Mouzone


Group: Members
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 51
Gold: 5.60


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 3    



Post#9 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 06:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1k is gone. Some buyers haven't answered yet, some deals are on hold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Komputer


Group: Members
Joined: 09 Jul 2011
Posts: 305
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 6    



Post#10 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 06:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill take some
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mouzone


Group: Members
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 51
Gold: 5.60


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 3    



Post#11 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Komputer wrote:
ill take some


Some guy claiming you scammed him for 11k fg in your reps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
captainsteveo


Group: Members
Joined: 23 Jul 2011
Posts: 168
Gold: 20.50


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 3    



Post#12 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bro i bin 1k lmk how we can work this out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DENVER


Group: Scammer
Joined: 09 Apr 2011
Posts: 1360
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 43    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#13 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmk if you are selling your account and I'll buy the account + fg.
Otherwise I gotta get an account before I buy the fg off of ya.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
captainsteveo


Group: Members
Joined: 23 Jul 2011
Posts: 168
Gold: 20.50


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 3    



Post#14 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DENVER wrote:
Lmk if you are selling your account and I'll buy the account + fg.
Otherwise I gotta get an account before I buy the fg off of ya.


Let me get 1k first!! lol been searching for like 2 weeks straight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stronk


Group: Scammer
Joined: 28 Dec 2010
Donor:
Posts: 462
Gold: Locked


ca.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 31    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#15 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll buy like 5-6k fg verified paypal ( we can use teamviewer, you can watch me send as a gift )


Yeah.. LMK!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xD


Group: Members
Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Donor:
Posts: 333
Gold: 3.10
Clan: Elite


fr.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 5    



Post#16 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 08:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll take 2000 fg vs 30 $
pm me and we discuss how we trade etc!
regards

_____________________

http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=19578
Still got questions? PM me :-)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mouzone


Group: Members
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 51
Gold: 5.60


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 3    



Post#17 Posted: 03 Aug 2011 05:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11k left. T4t to the buyers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xxrandomxx


Group: Members
Joined: 22 Dec 2010
Posts: 280
Gold: 173.70


bb.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 9    



Post#18 Posted: 03 Aug 2011 06:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mouzone wrote:
11k left. T4t to the buyers.


e: nvm u did pm me lol, but dont use PS xD

I guess I can use MB, its like paypal right, they accept creditcard?


Last edited by xxrandomxx on 03 Aug 2011 06:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mouzone


Group: Members
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 51
Gold: 5.60


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 3    



Post#19 Posted: 03 Aug 2011 06:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxrandomxx wrote:
Mouzone wrote:
11k left. T4t to the buyers.


e: nvm u did pm me lol, but dont use PS xD

I guess I can use MB, its like paypal right, they accept creditcard?


Yup, they do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joshs801


Group: Members
Joined: 31 Jul 2011
Posts: 64
Gold: 6.90


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 0    



Post#20 Posted: 03 Aug 2011 07:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill do 4.5 k vs 60.00 with med pm plz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message


Display posts from previous:   
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



D3jsp is proudly powered by phpBB © 2.0
Theme and Forum by tramway