|
|
| Author |
Message |
Mouzone
Group: Members Joined: 01 Aug 2011 Posts: 51 Gold: 5.60
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 3
|
#1 Posted: 01 Aug 2011 06:39 pm Post subject: Selling 15k fg for $15/k |
|
|
I just remembered I had a load of fg stashed up so I thought i'd sell it. Noticed my last post on d2jsp was like 3 years ago (account is from 2006).
I'll give first if you're trustworthy, I understand me having one post and all is rather iffy. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
PokerMan4824
Group: Scammer Joined: 11 Jan 2011 Posts: 236 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 4

|
#2 Posted: 01 Aug 2011 06:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
can i buy 3k?
45$ via verified paypal or western union
have 3 reps from trades and a older join date
pm me |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Suggestion
Group: Members Joined: 30 Jul 2011 Posts: 11 Gold: 1.60
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 0
|
#3 Posted: 01 Aug 2011 07:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
im interested to buy 10k fg,
lmk info !
not scammer here,
seriusly interested!
paypal avalaible
Last edited by Suggestion on 01 Aug 2011 07:49 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zubair
 Group: Members Joined: 10 Jul 2010 Donor:  Posts: 1060 Gold: 20.70 Clan: Pokémanz

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 27
|
#4 Posted: 01 Aug 2011 10:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'll take 3k. Pm me. _____________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
captainsteveo
Group: Members Joined: 23 Jul 2011 Posts: 168 Gold: 20.50
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 3
|
#5 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 12:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| i will bin least 1k tomorrow lmk |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xxrandomxx
Group: Members Joined: 22 Dec 2010 Posts: 280 Gold: 173.70

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 9
|
#6 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 04:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
| 5k here, PM me when ur online. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DENVER
Group: Scammer Joined: 09 Apr 2011 Posts: 1360 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 43

|
#7 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 04:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
I will take all that you have left.
Pm me |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DENVER
Group: Scammer Joined: 09 Apr 2011 Posts: 1360 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 43

|
#8 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 04:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'll take all that you have left.
Also, your last post was 3 years ago?
I'm assuming you don't use the account anymore?
Would you be willing to sell the account as well?
I'm interested lmk. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mouzone
Group: Members Joined: 01 Aug 2011 Posts: 51 Gold: 5.60
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 3
|
#9 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 06:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 1k is gone. Some buyers haven't answered yet, some deals are on hold. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Komputer
Group: Members Joined: 09 Jul 2011 Posts: 305 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 6
|
#10 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 06:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ill take some |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mouzone
Group: Members Joined: 01 Aug 2011 Posts: 51 Gold: 5.60
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 3
|
#11 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Komputer wrote: | | ill take some |
Some guy claiming you scammed him for 11k fg in your reps. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
captainsteveo
Group: Members Joined: 23 Jul 2011 Posts: 168 Gold: 20.50
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 3
|
#12 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| bro i bin 1k lmk how we can work this out |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DENVER
Group: Scammer Joined: 09 Apr 2011 Posts: 1360 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 43

|
#13 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lmk if you are selling your account and I'll buy the account + fg.
Otherwise I gotta get an account before I buy the fg off of ya. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
captainsteveo
Group: Members Joined: 23 Jul 2011 Posts: 168 Gold: 20.50
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 3
|
#14 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| DENVER wrote: | Lmk if you are selling your account and I'll buy the account + fg.
Otherwise I gotta get an account before I buy the fg off of ya. |
Let me get 1k first!! lol been searching for like 2 weeks straight |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stronk
 Group: Scammer Joined: 28 Dec 2010 Donor:  Posts: 462 Gold: Locked

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 31

|
#15 Posted: 02 Aug 2011 07:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'll buy like 5-6k fg verified paypal ( we can use teamviewer, you can watch me send as a gift )
Yeah.. LMK! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xD
 Group: Members Joined: 16 Aug 2010 Donor:  Posts: 333 Gold: 3.10 Clan: Elite

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 5
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mouzone
Group: Members Joined: 01 Aug 2011 Posts: 51 Gold: 5.60
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 3
|
#17 Posted: 03 Aug 2011 05:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| 11k left. T4t to the buyers. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
 |
xxrandomxx
Group: Members Joined: 22 Dec 2010 Posts: 280 Gold: 173.70

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 9
|
#18 Posted: 03 Aug 2011 06:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mouzone wrote: | | 11k left. T4t to the buyers. |
e: nvm u did pm me lol, but dont use PS xD
I guess I can use MB, its like paypal right, they accept creditcard?
Last edited by xxrandomxx on 03 Aug 2011 06:22 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mouzone
Group: Members Joined: 01 Aug 2011 Posts: 51 Gold: 5.60
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 3
|
#19 Posted: 03 Aug 2011 06:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| xxrandomxx wrote: | | Mouzone wrote: | | 11k left. T4t to the buyers. |
e: nvm u did pm me lol, but dont use PS xD
I guess I can use MB, its like paypal right, they accept creditcard? |
Yup, they do. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
joshs801
Group: Members Joined: 31 Jul 2011 Posts: 64 Gold: 6.90
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 0
|
#20 Posted: 03 Aug 2011 07:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ill do 4.5 k vs 60.00 with med pm plz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|