#1Posted: 12 Aug 2011 12:00 pm Post subject: o 2k fg
price 13$/1k
paypal or pokerstars. new users = pokerstars...(no exceptions). paypal as gift only.
I give u/f to old/trusted users btw, but I expect people with less reps/joindate to u/f to me. I've done quite a few succesful trades earlier, check my reps.
I don't send fg to proxy mules @ d2jsp and I might want to know the paypal email prior to the trade.
Last edited by NothingButaPeanut on 14 Aug 2011 06:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
- Pay with Paypal (gift) or moneybookers
- I'm not going first unlike you're pretty trusted
- I won't pay more than 13$ per kilo
- i would accept Meditrade with teamviewer
NothingButaPeanut wrote:
My conditions are stated in the first post. You are an old user but have very few reps/posts...so you would have to go first. I would probably prefer pokerstars too. And I nn teamviewer for a 2k fg trade.
Bump
So i should spam more then im trusted, cool
gl selling spamming 2011i
Last edited by Texhnolyse on 14 Aug 2011 06:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
- Pay with Paypal (gift) or moneybookers
- I'm not going first unlike you're pretty trusted
- I won't pay more than 13$ per kilo
- i would accept Meditrade with teamviewer
My conditions are stated in the first post. You are an old user but have very few reps/posts...so you would have to go first. I would probably prefer pokerstars too. And I nn teamviewer for a 2k fg trade.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum