Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Diablo 2 Drop Service
1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

bigredjj
DropD2.org

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 72.50

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 19 Feb 2016 01:16 am    Post subject: Diablo 2 Drop Service This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

What is a Drop Bot?
It is what you have always wanted! DropD2 will handle all your accounts. A new Era has arrived - This is the end of manually searching through tons of mules to find the gear you need!

It drops the items you want it to, directly in the game you are in!
It makes trading so much more effective and increases your income!
Do you run a lot of bots? This is a must! You can just add your traders to it and they will be handle to get access to all your stock!

* I currently have nearly 40k items on East Ladder. No limits! (grows every day)
* You can view what items your traders have dropped

Price options:
$30 a month for: 1 admin with 3 helper.
An additional $5 per extra helper.
PayPal only.

DropD2 handles all cdkeys, proxies, server etc. all that is needed. You just get a login and a password and from there you can search items, make trade list, etc! This is not only for mass botters, but for everyone that is tired of spending hours and hours browsing around on their accounts.

You can send me EVERYDAY a list of accounts to add to your section and I will personally make sure its updated as FAST as possible. We are still working on this everyday, so hurry up before prices go up even more!

IM ALWAYS ON LIVE CHAT, I leave the page up I just might not always be there I'll message you back as soon as possibly

Last edited by bigredjj on 21 Feb 2016 09:11 am; edited 2 times in total

bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 19 Feb 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
swa666a
troll

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 13.50

Warn:

VIP

Post#3 Posted: 19 Feb 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool service. I vouch this user.
truechill

Gold: 0.90

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 20 Feb 2016 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super great service and super trustworthy guy. Very well mannered and helpful. Vouch the service 100%.
bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 20 Feb 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truechill wrote:
Super great service and super trustworthy guy. Very well mannered and helpful. Vouch the service 100%.

swa666a wrote:
Very cool service. I vouch this user.

Ty guys briggrin looking for more people
dzik

Gold: 3.70

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 20 Feb 2016 07:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rude boy is complaining if you give him too many accounts to log. (fact)
price go up ? funny. for what ? for poor service what you cannot even handle ?
If you want rent dropper just avoid this guy at all. There is another very popular service worth checking.

This system is made by me. And you my dear "friend" just stolen it and modified it to sell access.
If you want something working pm me.

bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 20 Feb 2016 07:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dzik wrote:
If you want rent dropper just avoid this guy at all. There is another very popular service worth checking.

This system is made by me. And you my dear "friend" just stolen it and modified it to sell access.

too many account to log?? no LOL

Handles all my clients PLUS my own right now briggrin no problem

Sorry sure I used yours as a base but I HAVE MADE IT SOOOOO MUCH better than your shitty basic dropper....

dzik i stayed off yours so stay off mine. I even edited on EVERY SINGLE bug that urs had.

That mine fixed plus We at DropD2 are continue to provide updates to provide better experience.

Of every single renter plus ours we have alittle of 270k items

Last edited by bigredjj on 20 Feb 2016 08:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
GiMp

Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 20 Feb 2016 09:35 pm    Post subject: x Reply with quote

bigred, I am going to totally have to disagree with you. As for your screenshot you have added a few things as to columns and sorting. We at Team Dzik are redesigning this. I am glad you can take someone else's work and then put it off as your own. Good Luck to you Cybergod@jsp

Last edited by GiMp on 20 Feb 2016 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 20 Feb 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: reply Reply with quote

GiMp wrote:
bigred, I am going to totally have to disagree with you. As for your screenshot you have added a few things as to columns and sorting. We at Team Dzik are redesigning this. I am glad you can take someone else's work and then put it off as your own. Good Luck to you Cybergod@jsp

soory gimp its not just a few columns and sorting we have total redesign the database, the structure of the items. So its MUCH faster and easier on our users with even BETTER search functions.

We are currently working on a few HUGE updates be with us while we are small and get grand fathered in with these set prices before we push these HUGE updates and everything changes.

so to dzik and gimp and any 1 else that has negativty please just PM me, this topic is for actually customers with questions and vouches.

also side note to dzik and his so called team.

literally the ONLY THING that is the same from urs is the look LOL no joke.

side note to customers.

We don't need your proxys/cdkeys we just ask for your account info to upload to your PERSONAL section. we are working on a webside upload so we don't even need to know that soon briggrin

Last edited by bigredjj on 20 Feb 2016 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
swa666a
troll

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 13.50

Warn:

VIP

Post#10 Posted: 20 Feb 2016 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dzik wrote:

GiMp wrote:

Regardless if this is true or not it's his trade topic. It's not necessary to attempt to hi-jack his thread and offer your own service. It's considered spam, I'm sure staff will agree.
GiMp

Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 20 Feb 2016 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swa666a wrote:
dzik wrote:

GiMp wrote:

Regardless if this is true or not it's his trade topic. It's not necessary to attempt to hi-jack his thread and offer your own service. It's considered spam, I'm sure staff will agree.

I do not see how this is spam. He took a copyrighted product and modified it for his own financial gain. Dzik maybe located in Poland but I am sure not. Even the login page still has the same content code. Dzik should be entitled to part of the share of profits for using his product even though it has been modified for multiple users.

Last edited by GiMp on 20 Feb 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 21 Feb 2016 07:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiMp wrote:
swa666a wrote:
dzik wrote:

GiMp wrote:

I do not see how this is spam. He took a copyrighted product and modified it for his own financial gain. Dzik maybe located in Poland but I am sure not. Even the login page still has the same content code. Dzik should be entitled to part of the share of profits for using his product even though it has been modified for multiple users.

Lol just BC someone's name is there doesn't meanits copyrighted, he probably didn't spend the weeks on weeks to make sure everything was done correctly or even spent the money to do so.

So once again gimp good job on pulling a simple code sinpet that means nothing.
Cory
Top Donor

Group: Senior Moderator
Donor:
Gold: 6.15
Clan: D3JSP

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Blue>Senior Moderator</font></b>

Post#13 Posted: 21 Feb 2016 08:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut the spam.
bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 21 Feb 2016 09:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cory wrote:
Cut the spam.

Ty staff member briggrin

Like I said any more just PM me I'll talk to you and explain something's tongue

For any actually customers QUESTIONS post here and I'll awnser them so no multiple questions briggrin

Remember we take care of ALl the CD keys, ALL the proxy's ALL the bandwidth, droppers. U just give me account info and I'll make sure its up on the website as fast as possible. We are working on a website logger. briggrin
dzik

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 21 Feb 2016 02:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

I am author of original dropper for Diablo 2 what have been used to achieve that what he offers now.
I sold it to user quai known also as Dillon and I mentioned i don't allow or support any modifications to it.
I checked source code of that what they state as their work and find out all javascripts, page design and all css codes are only bit modified.
Obviously i cannot check php files but i assume they are also only modified.
By modified i mean they just added couple classes and functions all code written by me is not changed.
This user claim it is his own work what is false statement.
All tooltips with item images are designed by me, all js used on that page (excluding functions what the added) are made by me.
I am even listed on page metadata as author because they were to lazy to remove it.
Imgur uploading script uses my API key.

This all is my work and i offer it for sale on different forum (what i will not post here because i don't need advertising).

His understanding of copyright law is completely false and I hereby declare ownership of this Program as my intellectual property. Reselling is clearly against the law. No need to directly state that i release it under a specific license. Property remains mine.

I would like you to remove his offer from this page, as it clearly breaks copyright.
If the admins of this site need additional information about this i am happy to provide it via personal message.

Finally I would like to apologize for my bad English and i hope we can resolve this matter soon

bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#16 Posted: 21 Feb 2016 03:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dzik wrote:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

I am author of original dropper for Diablo 2 what have been used to achieve that what he offers now.
I sold it to user quai known also as Dillon and I mentioned i don't allow or support any modifications to it.
I checked source code of that what they state as their work and find out all javascripts, page design and all css codes are only bit modified.
By modified i mean they just added couple classes and functions all code written by me is not changed.
All tooltips with item images are designed by me, all js used on that page (excluding functions what the added) are made by me.
I am even listed on page metadata as author because they were to lazy to remove it.

This all is my work and i offer it for sale on different forum (what i will not post here because i don't need advertising).

His understanding of copyright law is completely false and I hereby declare ownership of this Program as my intellectual property. Reselling is clearly against the law. No need to directly state that i release it under a specific license. Property remains mine.

I would like you to remove his offer from this page, as it clearly breaks copyright.
If the admins of this site need additional information about this i am happy to provide it via personal message.

Finally I would like to apologize for my bad English and i hope we can resolve this matter soon

Sorry bud. But it won't be removed lol

Imgut upload is there but tooltipster needed to be redone was slow, the making of picture was redone was slow/crash people browsers.
Unsecured way to login, multi different query's/loop of query's to slow it down plus using s3db which slows it down even more.

Literally everything on the website has been redone but the look

We are working in the back side now so everything will be even smoother.
Dzik please you always make a good base for stuff
I have always said u was a good coder, never bad mouth you.

But I have always come in and bought your stuff changed it and resold.

But this "product" was sold AS WAS!! We never got updates we never got anything. So we done it ourselfs, we have literally almost redone every single piece of your code.

You KNEW we have been working on this. That's why u decided to start mass selling yours and stealing ideas from ours.

Also who do u think most of those fixes/ideas came from tongue that some of your buyers said.

Ur selling it for 300USD, We paid 600 for it they get updates, we didn't.

As far as I'm concern you can't even clam this as yours any more
dzik

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 21 Feb 2016 03:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigredjj wrote:
dzik wrote:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

Imgut upload is there but tooltipster needed to be redone was slow, the making of picture was redone was slow/crash people browsers.
Unsecured way to login, multi different query's/loop of query's to slow it down plus using s3db which slows it down even more.

But this "product" was sold AS WAS!! We never got updates we never got anything. So we done it ourselfs, we have literally almost redone every single piece of your code.

You KNEW we have been working on this. That's why u decided to start mass selling yours and stealing ideas from ours.

Also who do u think most of those fixes/ideas came from tongue that some of your buyers said.

It only proofs how naive you are. You don't even know how much your friend paid for it. Never updated ? Also bullshit. Quai hidden that fact because you are retard. I am done with you.

Some ppl just never change...

bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#18 Posted: 21 Feb 2016 04:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dzik wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dzik wrote:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

It only proofs how naive you are. You don't even know how much your friend paid for it. Never updated ? Also bullshit. Quai hidden that fact because you are retard. I am done with you.

Some ppl just never change...

Good bye bye now. GL selling a VERY buggy dropper

I tried to be nice to dzik I even edited all my posts on yours. And you come at me like a wild hog.

But I guess I would too if someone took my work and redone everything and made it faster and stole the IDEA of it
Cory
Top Donor

Group: Senior Moderator
Donor:
Gold: 6.15
Clan: D3JSP

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Blue>Senior Moderator</font></b>

Post#19 Posted: 21 Feb 2016 08:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dzik:

Do NOT post here again.

You can PM me if you hold an OFFICIAL/LICENSED copyright for this program.

If not, Bigredjj will continue to sell.
bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#20 Posted: 22 Feb 2016 08:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: