#1Posted: 10 Jul 2015 11:22 pm Post subject: Looking for a wow account
Looking to see what is out there thinking about coming back to wow but wanna see what accounts are out there.. let me know what you have.. want on us.. and prefer the char or chars to be on emerald dream or Illidan horde... if ally not sure what server I would want as I prefer horde.. let me know please
I do not need any level 100s and the gold does not have to be a lot it would just like it to have wod the newest exp and the level 90 that was not bosted please let me know some offeres I'll even put game time on it if I have too
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum