|
|
| Author |
Message |
Emoticons101
 Group: Members Joined: 20 Feb 2011 Posts: 896 Gold: 20.51 Clan: D3JSP
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 19
|
#1 Posted: 29 Oct 2011 11:12 pm Post subject: Emoticons101 trading with LegitFgSeller |
|
|
My $65 PayPal Gift Vs His 5,000 D2jsp FG
I Emailed him stating:
This is the "Live Chat" (He don't want to trade me anymore because I made him waited too long)
Reason why he waited so long because I am very new to this software (Team Viewer). So I had to download this software onto two computers, so I can test it out against each other. I noticed that if you give the other person the ID/PW on the control remote tab, that person can fully control your computer and can do anything to it. After a while, I understood how to use this Team Viewer.
Dear: LegitFgSeller@d2jsp
If you are reading this, we can continue and trade. However, during the trade, I would like to trade in small increments. Sorry that I've made you waited too long. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
【ツ】
 Group: Members Joined: 29 Oct 2011 Posts: 53 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 0
|
#2 Posted: 29 Oct 2011 11:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
what is this?
e: sorry for posting here 
Last edited by 【ツ】 on 29 Oct 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Emoticons101
 Group: Members Joined: 20 Feb 2011 Posts: 896 Gold: 20.51 Clan: D3JSP
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 19
|
#3 Posted: 29 Oct 2011 11:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Please dont post anything here. This is the trade between me and LegitFgSeller@d2jsp.
This is a prove of us trading. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Emoticons101
 Group: Members Joined: 20 Feb 2011 Posts: 896 Gold: 20.51 Clan: D3JSP
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 19
|
#4 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
LMK When you want to trade _____________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LegitFgSeller
Group: Scammer Joined: 21 Apr 2011 Posts: 281 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 15

|
#5 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
i told u before, im not trading u dood...
i dont trust u anymore |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
 |
Emoticons101
 Group: Members Joined: 20 Feb 2011 Posts: 896 Gold: 20.51 Clan: D3JSP
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 19
|
#6 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| LegitFgSeller wrote: | i told u before, im not trading u dood...
i dont trust u anymore |
May I have the reason(s) why? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LegitFgSeller
Group: Scammer Joined: 21 Apr 2011 Posts: 281 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 15

|
#7 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 02:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
cuz i told u specific instructions, and told u exactly wat to do, but u took 10mins when it should have taken seconds.
u might have been planning something during those 10min when i had u send me an email.
even if u were not and im just being paranoid, doesn't matter. i'm not desperate to sell fgs.
i'm selling fg regularly, and today sold another 3k.
i dont see why i have to take any risk when i can just sell it to someone more trusted.
there are other sellers besides me, u can buy from them. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BobtheBuilder
Group: Banned Joined: 27 Jul 2010 Posts: 543 Gold: Locked

Status: Warn: Banned Reputation: 27

|
#8 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| LegitFgSeller wrote: | cuz i told u specific instructions, and told u exactly wat to do, but u took 10mins when it should have taken seconds.
u might have been planning something during those 10min when i had u send me an email.
even if u were not and im just being paranoid, doesn't matter. i'm not desperate to sell fgs.
i'm selling fg regularly, and today sold another 3k.
i dont see why i have to take any risk when i can just sell it to someone more trusted.
there are other sellers besides me, u can buy from them. |
I vouch that LegitFgSeller has done nothing but request proper identification of the paypal email and validity of its owner to ensure his sale goes smooth and fast.
I'd trust him from here on out. _________________ This user's signature has been disabled |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Emoticons101
 Group: Members Joined: 20 Feb 2011 Posts: 896 Gold: 20.51 Clan: D3JSP
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 19
|
#9 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
| LegitFgSeller wrote: | cuz i told u specific instructions, and told u exactly wat to do, but u took 10mins when it should have taken seconds.
u might have been planning something during those 10min when i had u send me an email.
even if u were not and im just being paranoid, doesn't matter. i'm not desperate to sell fgs.
i'm selling fg regularly, and today sold another 3k.
i dont see why i have to take any risk when i can just sell it to someone more trusted.
there are other sellers besides me, u can buy from them. |
If I had listened to you back then, and if you had told me to give you the ID/PW on the "Remote Control" tab, you would have taken over my computer and take my PayPal account, which has thousands of dollars in it. What I did there by taking my time, testing the program (TeamViewer) with another computer was completely understandable. You are being very careful, why can't I?
-Now I understand how to use Team Viewer and I am ready to make this trade.
Last edited by Emoticons101 on 31 Oct 2011 03:54 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LegitFgSeller
Group: Scammer Joined: 21 Apr 2011 Posts: 281 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 15

|
#10 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 04:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
i specifically told u to go under Presentation tab, which would not give me any control over ur computer.
the instructions i gave u were copy pasted from my original thread, which states this:
How to do a presentation with Teamviewer:
1. http://www.teamviewer.com
2. Download and Install
3. Click on Presentation Tab right of Remote Control
4. Under Host Presentation, it has your ID and Password
5. Give me ur ID and Password
6. Once I join ur presentation, we can start it.
Edit: wow, i just looked at ur screenshot, and u even have me saying the exact same thing on ur screenshot.
im done with this. ignoring u and ur posts from now on.
Last edited by LegitFgSeller on 31 Oct 2011 04:03 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Emoticons101
 Group: Members Joined: 20 Feb 2011 Posts: 896 Gold: 20.51 Clan: D3JSP
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 19
|
#11 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 04:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| LegitFgSeller wrote: | i specifically told u to go under Presentation tab, which would not give me any control over ur computer.
the instructions i gave u were copy pasted from my original thread, which states this:
How to do a presentation with Teamviewer:
1. http://www.teamviewer.com
2. Download and Install
3. Click on Presentation Tab right of Remote Control
4. Under Host Presentation, it has your ID and Password
5. Give me ur ID and Password
6. Once I join ur presentation, we can start it. |
How would I know that Presentation tab will not give you control over my computer at that time? I was testing that out and remote control as well. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LegitFgSeller
Group: Scammer Joined: 21 Apr 2011 Posts: 281 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 15

|
#12 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 04:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
if u read my thread, i say that presentation won't let u control over it
http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=78848&start=0
2. Use Teamviewer as a presentation so I can see what you are doing on your computer when u send me money. This is so I can see that u sent as gift. (To clarify, the presentation only shows me what you are doing on your computer. I won't be able to control anything.) - Instructions on how to use below.
last time i post |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Emoticons101
 Group: Members Joined: 20 Feb 2011 Posts: 896 Gold: 20.51 Clan: D3JSP
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 19
|
#13 Posted: 31 Oct 2011 04:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| LegitFgSeller wrote: | if u read my thread, i say that presentation won't let u control over it
http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=78848&start=0
2. Use Teamviewer as a presentation so I can see what you are doing on your computer when u send me money. This is so I can see that u sent as gift. (To clarify, the presentation only shows me what you are doing on your computer. I won't be able to control anything.) - Instructions on how to use below.
last time i post |
I rather test the program out for myself and know what it does. I don't know you, therefore, I can not take your words for it. I am ready to trade. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|