Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Why was i ban from channel?
1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

shib

Group: Members
Gold: 38.50

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Why was i ban from channel? Reply with quote

I wanna know why Rina came in channel this morning saw me while i was afk, and went zzzz... .ban Shib? What did i do to violate sum rule to get me ban from channel or Did Rina just ban me for no reason?

Gold: 1.50

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cuz ugly....

smile

wub

PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

Group: Guild Leader
Gold: 4.41

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#3 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PropheticOwnage wrote:
cuz ugly....

smile

wub

Burn..
Rina banned one of my accts to.. but its alrite cuz i was jus playing wit her ^^
she banned you cuz that how she shows how she cares ^^

bit
Super Man!!!!!!

Gold: 48.10

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#4 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll remove it. I'm sick of this admin abuse. I'll do my best to keep this from happening again.

Gold: 2.53

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PropheticOwnage wrote:
cuz ugly....

smile

wub

ouch haha
shib

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 03:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D2Profit wrote:
I'll remove it. I'm sick of this admin abuse. I'll do my best to keep this from happening again.
\

Wouldnt care if i was in there cuzzing or doing sumthing bad, but i was afk there, dont the admin here incourage us to be more active like in channels, i can just as easily go afk in vtpk,

Ty for compliment Kev, and Jay <.3 yall too

Btw: Ty d2profit

Last edited by shib on 27 Apr 2007 03:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

InQuisitor Yuna

Gold: 17.09
Clan: Loyalty

us.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 03:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i banned u for your racist behavior i saw u do on d2jsp yesterday i would rather not look at your sorry ass

us.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 07:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuna wrote:
i banned u for your racist behavior i saw u do on d2jsp yesterday i would rather not look at your sorry ass

Racist, lawl, how? Im least racist person ive ever met, ur makin stuff up, iso link to where i say unicorn, jew, spick, or ne sort. And was cursing really nessecarry?

Last edited by shib on 27 Apr 2007 08:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tian Shan

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#9 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shib why so ignore me..if you dont wanna trade then jus say it..
why so dodge my pms sad

shib

us.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
Shib why so ignore me..if you dont wanna trade then jus say it..
why so dodge my pms sad

No dodge, been at work all day, right when i got home girl wanted to go to ruby tuesdays. Ill get them when i can, i can jsp at work but cant diablo, no game loaded.

InQuisitor Yuna

us.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 27 Apr 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i remember it wa u asnd thy team spamming against someone spamming. u did frquent use of the word "unicorn"

i wouldnt simply be making stuff up

us.gif

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 28 Apr 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuna wrote:
all i remember it wa u asnd thy team spamming against someone spamming. u did frquent use of the word "unicorn"

I called the kid a nooby, i dont know thy, thy was sayin sumthing bout the guy liking dudes, taht kid was spammin for d2pvp.net in trade section, Noob is racist now?

InQuisitor Yuna

us.gif

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 28 Apr 2007 02:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shib wrote:
yuna wrote:

I called the kid a nooby, i dont know thy, thy was sayin sumthing bout the guy liking dudes, taht kid was spammin for d2pvp.net in trade section, Noob is racist now?

actually no thy was iso ubers he posted "this is illegal reported" like any other rando. u posted "snitches get stitches" then proceeded to mass spam like an eraged pvp nerd

us.gif

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 28 Apr 2007 02:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:

actually no thy was iso ubers he posted "this is illegal reported" like any other rando. u posted "snitches get stitches" then proceeded to mass spam like an eraged pvp nerd

Lol, i remember what one ur talkin bout, i did act like a pvp nerd, i stated taht kid was nooob, then he proceeded to talk crap and i stated taht where im from Snitches get Stiches and he shouldnt nark. Lawl , Sry forgot u never said sumthing offensive before.

Last edited by shib on 28 Apr 2007 02:50 am; edited 2 times in total

InQuisitor Yuna

us.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 28 Apr 2007 03:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shib wrote:
yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:

Lol, i remember what one ur talkin bout, i did act like a pvp nerd, i stated taht kid was nooob, then he proceeded to talk crap and i stated taht where im from Snitches get Stiches and he shouldnt nark. Lawl , Sry forgot u never said sumthing offensive before.

a simple im sorry will not be enuff obviously u did not know that hat u weredoing was wrong if thats all u have to say dont bother posting an excuse your a wadye of my time.

Gold: 6.19

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#16 Posted: 28 Apr 2007 08:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:

a simple im sorry will not be enuff obviously u did not know that hat u weredoing was wrong if thats all u have to say dont bother posting an excuse your a wadye of my time.

Wow Jeff, your rought whit him ^^

us.gif

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 28 Apr 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:

That wasnt an apology, i dont apologize for much, that was sarcasim statin that im sure u have said sumthing while raged whether in a pub game or to sum1 in real life, so dont act like a saint. Now that ive cleared it up for you, Good day sir, I said good day.

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

fr.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#18 Posted: 29 Apr 2007 02:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shib wrote:
yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:

That wasnt an apology, i dont apologize for much, that was sarcasim statin that im sure u have said sumthing while raged whether in a pub game or to sum1 in real life, so dont act like a saint. Now that ive cleared it up for you, Good day sir, I said good day.

Sorry, but you are a waste of time, you're def. a pvp nerd and I am certain everything jeff said you did is true. You tried using the trust charter against me, and the offensive names you and a hacker called me was quite ignorant. You tried to use my name when I don't even know you, now that I see you're character name and match it here. All this taking place in a pub game ON diablo 2, and after this you're hanging around in the trust channel and on the trust forums? Funny.

Last edited by Leilani on 29 Apr 2007 02:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Alicia
Minister

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 16.98
Clan: Trust

ja.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#19 Posted: 29 Apr 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick of this admin abuse? No one abused anything, I banned Azn cause he made an account like "RinaBlowUpDoll" and harassed me, and I didn't ban shib cause I wasn't even on that day, he got banned by Jeff cause he keeps asking about joining the guild, there are limits. I haven't banned nearly as many people as you think, hypocrite.

So don't talk when you have no idea what really happened, you have no right to make judgments when you know nothing.

Sounding righteous is nice, but it doesn't work when there's nothing righteous about you, unfortunate.

Last edited by Alicia on 29 Apr 2007 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#20 Posted: 29 Apr 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rina wrote:
Sick of this admin abuse? No one abused anything, I banned Azn cause he made an account like "RinaBlowUpDoll" and harassed me, and I didn't ban shib cause I wasn't even on that day, he got banned by Jeff cause he keeps asking about joining the guild, there are limits. I haven't banned nearly as many people as you think, hypocrite.

So don't talk when you have no idea what really happened, you have no right to make judgments when you know nothing.

Sounding righteous is nice, but it doesn't work when there's nothing righteous about you, unfortunate.

sad it was a joke jeff wanted me to participate sad
and i dont see how saying hi to u on that acct is harrassing.. but im sorry

Last edited by PuReAzNpRiDe on 29 Apr 2007 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: