Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

i have seen some great changes and i got great suggestions
1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

HotZhot

Group: Members
Gold: 66.00

co.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: i have seen some great changes and i got great suggestions Reply with quote

the part about great changes is sarcasm, new banners and a new group called otaku, yeah this site is getting bigger thanks to that

here are some suggestions

change staff names like senior moderator to global moderator, things which doesnt look like d2jsp stuff

take off the .5 per post, maybe if you take it off, fg value will raise

give some purpose to clans, link them with the arcade section, for example; if a clan got the highest number of members who hold the most highscores, the clan wins privileges, prices, the right to have something or the members get an item from the shops

put in use the codes, those codes havent been used in years, this can be mixed with the suggestion of the clan

get rid of useless stuff: guild member and guild leader are not used anymore, staff: they are useful people who arent useful enough to be JM, arcade mods, i dont see why a junior mod cant do what these people do. most of off-topic subforums and other subforum which doesnt belong to off-topic are not used, multis and people use these to get +1s and .5fg

give the forum a "tree" style, diablo and its branches, d3jsp stuff and its branches

raise the cost of the clans to 1k fg

do something about selling and trading, put some requirements to it, high post count and old join date, do something to make its access limited or make those trades illegal. idk why you dont mediate those trades but you pay attention to them in the scammer accusations when those trades dont belong to this site. at least show you care about legit new users. if you are scared to lose "traffic" , you are fooling yourself, s&t only brings scammers and bad reputation to d3jsp, and make us lose legit users.

show some interest in the happiness of the new users

wait some time before you give someone a tag, we need people who loves the site, not people who loves the tag

that last suggestion was for tramway, i dont know whats going on in the staff forum but i have seen people getting tags and losing it as fast as they get it

Vassago

Group: Otaku
Gold: 18255.34

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#2 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 01:28 am    Post subject: Re: i have seen some great changes and i got great suggestio Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:
the part about great changes is sarcasm, new banners and a new group called otaku, yeah this site is getting bigger thanks to that Something you want to say to me buddy?

change staff names like senior moderator to global moderator, things which doesnt look like d2jsp stuff Pointless, but if you're really trying to say "we're in no part related to d2jsp" not a horrible idea.

take off the .5 per post, maybe if you take it off, fg value will raise And start charging for it like Paul did?

give some purpose to clans, link them with the arcade section, for example; if a clan got the highest number of members who hold the most highscores, the clan wins privileges, prices, the right to have something or the members get an item from the shops This I like. Also some privlege to the clan with the most dks in logd isn't a bad idea and might draw some more serious players to the game.

put in use the codes, those codes havent been used in years, this can be mixed with the suggestion of the clan Yeah I don't know anything about this so I'll shut up.

get rid of useless stuff: guild member and guild leader are not used anymore, staff: they are useful people who arent useful enough to be JM, arcade mods, i dont see why a junior mod cant do what these people do. most of off-topic subforums and other subforum which doesnt belong to off-topic are not used, multis and people use these to get +1s and .5fg

give the forum a "tree" style, diablo and its branches, d3jsp stuff and its branches

raise the cost of the clans to 1k fg Or higher imo. It's not fg is hard to come by. The way things stand I don't see why we don't have 1k+ clans already.

do something about selling and trading, put some requirements to it, high post count and old join date, do something to make its access limited or make those trades illegal. idk why you dont mediate those trades but you pay attention to them in the scammer accusations when those trades dont belong to this site. at least show you care about legit new users. if you are scared to lose "traffic" , you are fooling yourself, s&t only brings scammers and bad reputation to d3jsp, and make us lose legit users.

show some interest in the happiness of the new users But most of those are the same few people anyway...

wait some time before you give someone a tag, we need people who loves the site, not people who loves the tag Are you saying we don't need all these mods for sub forums that aren't used?

that last suggestion was for tramway, i dont know whats going on in the staff forum but i have seen people getting tags and losing it as fast as they get it

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#3 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 01:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vouch, but mods/admins will read it and then grab a donut

HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 02:09 am    Post subject: Re: i have seen some great changes and i got great suggestio Reply with quote

Vassago wrote:
HotZhot wrote:
the part about great changes is sarcasm, new banners and a new group called otaku, yeah this site is getting bigger thanks to that Something you want to say to me buddy?

change staff names like senior moderator to global moderator, things which doesnt look like d2jsp stuff Pointless, but if you're really trying to say "we're in no part related to d2jsp" not a horrible idea.

take off the .5 per post, maybe if you take it off, fg value will raise And start charging for it like Paul did?

give some purpose to clans, link them with the arcade section, for example; if a clan got the highest number of members who hold the most highscores, the clan wins privileges, prices, the right to have something or the members get an item from the shops This I like. Also some privlege to the clan with the most dks in logd isn't a bad idea and might draw some more serious players to the game.

put in use the codes, those codes havent been used in years, this can be mixed with the suggestion of the clan Yeah I don't know anything about this so I'll shut up.

raise the cost of the clans to 1k fg Or higher imo. It's not fg is hard to come by. The way things stand I don't see why we don't have 1k+ clans already.

show some interest in the happiness of the new users But most of those are the same few people anyway...

wait some time before you give someone a tag, we need people who loves the site, not people who loves the tag Are you saying we don't need all these mods for sub forums that aren't used?

And start charging for it like Paul did? - trams already charging for it, but most people dont value the fg of this site because they can earn it by spamming

But most of those are the same few people anyway... - thats why we need to do something about s&t, we need less multis and scammers, and more legit unsers, since staff doesnt care about new legit users they dont do anything about s&t, the new users go to s&t and start getting scammed so they leave or turn into scammers and the only active people left are those multis and scammers, do you get what im trying to say?

Are you saying we don't need all these mods for sub forums that aren't used? - im saying we dont need people who think that having a tag is cool or use it for their selfish purposes but people who take the position more seriously. and by waiting more time to choose the staff member tramway will be able to notice the diference beetwen a good staff member and someone who just wants to look better than others

a community becomes weak when their leaders are constantly changing

Satan

Clan: Hell

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 02:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like a few of the suggestions

No more .5 per post
Incorporating LoGD into clans (you might hate it, but like LS on d2jsp)
Raising the price of Clans
PiNk
ℳℯẘℳεẘ

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 205.51
Clan: Legends

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#6 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 03:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find that members leave as quickly as they come because no one interacts with anyone.
There is no point in almost ANY forum on here. There is BF, so no one posts in gc.
Which means the subforums for that lack.

Then the mods are hard up sometimes. Like some go on random power trips.

Vassago

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#7 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 03:21 am    Post subject: Re: i have seen some great changes and i got great suggestio Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:
Vassago wrote:
HotZhot wrote:

And start charging for it like Paul did? - trams already charging for it, but most people dont value the fg of this site because they can earn it by spamming So Paul had the foresight to stop the fg per post before charging, doesn't mean Tram should follow in his footsteps. At this point it's optional but why move this site from a fan site to a copy cat money making scheme? Which is only going to drive people from this site back to d2jsp. It's a never ending loop I know...

But most of those are the same few people anyway... - thats why we need to do something about s&t, we need less multis and scammers, and more legit unsers, since staff doesnt care about new legit users they dont do anything about s&t, the new users go to s&t and start getting scammed so they leave or turn into scammers and the only active people left are those multis and scammers, do you get what im trying to say? And Nate was a pretty good advocator against this. He may have been an ass and a bit too concerned about things that had nothing to do with this site but when it came to s/a and multi's he was top notch imho which is why he's earned my respect.

Are you saying we don't need all these mods for sub forums that aren't used? - im saying we dont need people who think that having a tag is cool or use it for their selfish purposes but people who take the position more seriously. and by waiting more time to choose the staff member tramway will be able to notice the diference beetwen a good staff member and someone who just wants to look better than others Same difference and I agree with you, but you're still an ass.

a community becomes weak when their leaders are constantly changing This +3. But I'm not going to turn down a mod tag. If anything I think I'd be too anal retentive to for title.

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#8 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 03:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nyuu wrote:
I find that members leave as quickly as they come because no one interacts with anyone.
There is no point in almost ANY forum on here. There is BF, so no one posts in gc.
Which means the subforums for that lack.

Then the mods are hard up sometimes. Like some go on random power trips.

Most of the time people wont interact with new users because they fear multis, and for the most part they're right! For a site that tells people how to use proxies I feel we're doing pretty damn good in the war against banned users.

Forum Police!

Donor:
Gold: 2007.49

ca.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#9 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 03:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Louis. These are great suggestions. I agree with 99% of it. Remove fg per post and up the cost of clans/name changes
Clan competitions (that would be sweet)
Become more strict with S/t and scammers smile

I have been an ass but I do care. Thank you again for the respect.

How To Get Verified!
http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=84882
PM Me With ANY Questions Or Concerns smile
Vassago

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#10 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 04:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nate wrote:
Thank you Louis. These are great suggestions. I agree with 99% of it. Remove fg per post and up the cost of clans/name changes
Clan competitions (that would be sweet)
Become more strict with S/t and scammers smile

I have been an ass but I do care. Thank you again for the respect.

You're losing it post by post but I don't think that's relevant to the topic.

Donor:
Clan: Legends

si.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 04:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support this, some good ideas here.

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#12 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 05:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitan wrote:
I support this, some good ideas here.

So do I but for different reasons.

Your Worst Fears Come True

Donor:
Gold: 207.75
Clan: HoD II

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#13 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 05:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the part with the guild+ arcade section. If it would be possible for Tramway to link it somehow I'd be all over it
Deputy Minister

Group: Banned
Donor:
Gold: 1.17
Clan: Notorious

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#14 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 09:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most needed things to update are the BF / general Chat, guild objectives and costs and s/t.
HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 06:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imo the most important part is about s&t

everyone please post their opinions of support or against these suggestions

Basi

us.gif

Warn:

Post#16 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 08:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:

make selling and trading available for donors ONLY.

for members who donate via paypal, require a 30 day period before they can use s/t therefore the chances of chargebacks will be a lot slimmer than otherwise.

So f**king simple and will make a world of difference. Or you don't have to do this and can continue to have large numbers of multis and scammers all attempting to take advantage of unsuspecting individuals and d3jsp can forever be known as the scammers and rejects of d2jsp.

Last edited by Basi on 04 Feb 2011 08:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Basi

us.gif

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 08:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and also...

this otaku thing really needs to go. how unprofessional can a forum be when you have random banners being created just because nick (love u...but srsly) happens to like anime. so unnecessary, if you like it so much then create a guild for it. that's what guilds are supposed to be for anyway.
HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#18 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 09:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought that s&t being available only for donors would be unfair for those who cant donate, are not multis and want to use it, but if thats a way to solve this problem then ok

Palаdin

Group: Banned
Gold: 0.50
Clan: Might

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#19 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 09:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:

On some of your suggestios, my opinion is:

On others:
I agree

HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#20 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palаdin wrote:
HotZhot wrote:

On some of your suggestios, my opinion is:

On others:
I agree

could you be more specific please?

3 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: