Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

i have seen some great changes and i got great suggestions
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Basi

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#21 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:
i thought that s&t being available only for donors would be unfair for those who cant donate, are not multis and want to use it, but if thats a way to solve this problem then ok

eh...

the very vast majority can donate
HotZhot

Group: Members
Gold: 66.00

co.gif

Warn:

Post#22 Posted: 04 Feb 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant, tyrael gave me my df

Palаdin

Group: Banned
Gold: 0.50
Clan: Might

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#23 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 01:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop creating drama lol, Trading and Selling is good as it is , TJ helps with trades now and there are good amount of ways to protect yourself from scammers with team viewer help from mod team and such. People get scammed because they don't know how to trade properly.
HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#24 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 01:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palаdin wrote:
Stop creating drama lol, Trading and Selling is good as it is , TJ helps with trades now and there are good amount of ways to protect yourself from scammers with team viewer help from mod team and such. People get scammed because they don't know how to trade properly.

i wont stop talking about s&t as long as people get scammed there, i dont care if its safer to trade now, s&t will be a problem until the scam rate gets to 0%

Palаdin

Banned

Post#25 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 01:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:
Palаdin wrote:

i wont stop talking about s&t as long as people get scammed there, i dont care if its safer to trade now, s&t will be a problem until the scam rate gets to 0%

alright good luck you will have to talk forever though brother, there are about infinity stupid people

HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#26 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 01:38 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Palаdin wrote:
HotZhot wrote:
Palаdin wrote:

alright good luck you will have to talk forever though brother, there are about infinity stupid people

idk if this is a bad or good thing about me, but for some reason theres stuff i just cant give up until i win, this is one of them

Palаdin

Banned

Post#27 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 01:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:
Palаdin wrote:
HotZhot wrote:
Palаdin wrote:

idk if this is a bad or good thing about me, but for some reason theres stuff i just cant give up until i win, this is one of them

Sadly nobody will be able to prevent all the scams

also:

Quote:
he part about great changes is sarcasm, new banners and a new group called otaku, yeah this site is getting bigger thanks to that

here are some suggestions

change staff names like senior moderator to global moderator, things which doesnt look like d2jsp stuff - doesn't bother me really, but sure.

take off the .5 per post, maybe if you take it off, fg value will raise

- yes

give some purpose to clans, link them with the arcade section, for example; if a clan got the highest number of members who hold the most highscores, the clan wins privileges, prices, the right to have something or the members get an item from the shops
- yes

put in use the codes, those codes havent been used in years, this can be mixed with the suggestion of the clan

get rid of useless stuff: guild member and guild leader are not used anymore, staff: they are useful people who arent useful enough to be JM, arcade mods, i dont see why a junior mod cant do what these people do. most of off-topic subforums and other subforum which doesnt belong to off-topic are not used, multis and people use these to get +1s and .5fg ~ yes

give the forum a "tree" style, diablo and its branches, d3jsp stuff and its branches - don't care/not needed

raise the cost of the clans to 1k fg ~ no

do something about selling and trading, put some requirements to it, high post count and old join date, do something to make its access limited or make those trades illegal. idk why you dont mediate those trades but you pay attention to them in the scammer accusations when those trades dont belong to this site. at least show you care about legit new users. if you are scared to lose "traffic" , you are fooling yourself, s&t only brings scammers and bad reputation to d3jsp, and make us lose legit users. - nothing you can do really .

show some interest in the happiness of the new users - how and why? If people want to be "happy" they integrate themselves into community by posting and being active. ~ no

wait some time before you give someone a tag, we need people who loves the site, not people who loves the tag ~ Don't understand this suggestion, didn't see any useless moderators around. Most moderators are really active, and it may seem like there are too many but there like 11,000 users on this site so 22 meds or so is good enough ratio I think.

that last suggestion was for tramway, i dont know whats going on in the staff forum but i have seen people getting tags and losing it as fast as they get it

Ti

Warn:

Post#28 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 02:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love like all of these idea's. esp the part 2 do with clans and making Restrictions 2 s/t or even make s/t something like d2jsp has it once if uv donated enfu. id rather not have it a amount u gotta donate since that can be chargedback on tramway. and make it so no1 can see it and stuff etc.
Vitan

Donor:
Clan: Legends

si.gif

Warn:

Post#29 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 05:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove Otaku lol

us.gif

Warn:

Post#30 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 01:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitan wrote:
Remove Otaku lol

...for starters. people want positive changes to this site and then they just add this crap (otaku).

Last edited by Basi on 05 Feb 2011 01:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vassago

Group: Otaku
Gold: 18255.34

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#31 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 03:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basi wrote:
Vitan wrote:
Remove Otaku lol

...for starters. people want positive changes to this site and then they just add this crap (otaku).

It's very existence is a hindrance to the sites development, stick to the topic at hand boys. You can make your own thread to cry about insignificant things.

us.gif

Warn:

Post#32 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 03:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vassago wrote:
Basi wrote:
Vitan wrote:
Remove Otaku lol

It's very existence is a hindrance to the sites development, stick to the topic at hand boys. You can make your own thread to cry about insignificant things.

topic at hand is a rant on a million things that need to change but don't get changed. i love you, but you have to admit it's a step in the opposite direction. unless you change all m++ to otaku in which case that would be fine.
Vassago

Group: Otaku
Gold: 18255.34

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#33 Posted: 05 Feb 2011 04:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basi wrote:
Vassago wrote:
Basi wrote:
Vitan wrote:
Remove Otaku lol

topic at hand is a rant on a million things that need to change but don't get changed. i love you, but you have to admit it's a step in the opposite direction. unless you change all m++ to otaku in which case that would be fine.

So someone makes use of a dead feature and you get all hot and bothered by it? The user groups isn't a new feature and the ability to make new ones has always been there. I don't understand what you mean about m++ but unless the color yellow (which even I don't understand the purpose of the tag) sends you into convulsions you're just complaining about something that you were ignorant of which has been right in front of your eyes all this time.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what's in the FAQ/Rules because it's pretty vague on the topic.

Last edited by Vassago on 05 Feb 2011 04:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

us.gif

Warn:

Post#34 Posted: 07 Feb 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vassago wrote:
Basi wrote:
Vassago wrote:
Basi wrote:
Vitan wrote:
Remove Otaku lol

So someone makes use of a dead feature and you get all hot and bothered by it? The user groups isn't a new feature and the ability to make new ones has always been there. I don't understand what you mean about m++ but unless the color yellow (which even I don't understand the purpose of the tag) sends you into convulsions you're just complaining about something that you were ignorant of which has been right in front of your eyes all this time.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what's in the FAQ/Rules because it's pretty vague on the topic.

i just think it's unnecessary, that's all. if the admin (nick) liked fishing instead of anime, the banner would probably read "Crank Bait"

we can agree to disagree on this topic i guess, but my biggest dilemma is still that of the status quo of the s/t forum
HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#35 Posted: 07 Feb 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basi wrote:
i just think it's unnecessary, that's all. if the admin (nick) liked fishing instead of anime, the banner would probably read "Crank Bait"

we can agree to disagree on this topic i guess, but my biggest dilemma is still that of the status quo of the s/t forum

vouch

i would like to hear what does the staff has to say about this

HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#36 Posted: 09 Feb 2011 04:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basi wrote:
vouch, but mods/admins will read it and then grab a donut

how much fg do i need to pay for your skills? i would like to know about my future

Basi

us.gif

Warn:

Post#37 Posted: 12 Feb 2011 01:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:
Basi wrote:
vouch, but mods/admins will read it and then grab a donut

how much fg do i need to pay for your skills? i would like to know about my future

free for love and some site changes
Nate
Forum Police!

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 2007.49

ca.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#38 Posted: 12 Feb 2011 01:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As part of the staff team here at D3jsp we do take these topics into consideration and most definitely appreciate every single thing that is suggested. I am not saying all of these will be added or used but I can assure you we are working on a lot of the big issues.
Starting with the selling and trading area. We have designated a Trade Moderator to specifically handle that section and help out everywhere and anywhere he sees fit. So far it is working and the scam rate has dropped significantly within the last month Ti has been a Trade Moderaor.

Second order of business is Members++ rank and people getting mistaken with it as a "Trusted" rank. We have put in a place a vote on the name change and we are working on the images for the new name to solve this problem. Regardless of what the name is changed to we hope it will bring a mysterious thought to new users. We hope that they will take the time to research what the rank is and its purpose on this site.

Keep the great suggestions coming..

Thank You

Nate
D3jsp Staff Team

How To Get Verified!
http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=84882
PM Me With ANY Questions Or Concerns smile
HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#39 Posted: 12 Feb 2011 02:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nate wrote:
As part of the staff team here at D3jsp we do take these topics into consideration and most definitely appreciate every single thing that is suggested. I am not saying all of these will be added or used but I can assure you we are working on a lot of the big issues.
Starting with the selling and trading area. We have designated a Trade Moderator to specifically handle that section and help out everywhere and anywhere he sees fit. So far it is working and the scam rate has dropped significantly within the last month Ti has been a Trade Moderaor.

Second order of business is Members++ rank and people getting mistaken with it as a "Trusted" rank. We have put in a place a vote on the name change and we are working on the images for the new name to solve this problem. Regardless of what the name is changed to we hope it will bring a mysterious thought to new users. We hope that they will take the time to research what the rank is and its purpose on this site.

Keep the great suggestions coming..

Thank You

Nate
D3jsp Staff Team

at least now i know staff is taking this into consideration

Goblin

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#40 Posted: 14 Feb 2011 04:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good suggestions buddy, I agree with most but the one about new users briggrin
I am very happy that I joined this awesome site briggrin
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: