Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Possible Multi Banned

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Kolba

Group: Members
Gold: Locked
Clan: chillout

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 18 Oct 2010 04:54 am    Post subject: Possible Multi Banned Reply with quote

Hi everyone and especially Moderators and Administrator.

Yesterday my friend made an account here, he is also a student like me, we live in the same flat and use the same Wi-Fi internet. He saw on which forum i posted and decided to register. Of course i forgot about the internet problem which will automatically ban him or me. Therefore, he is not my multi. Please keep in mind that i don't make any serious trades, i just play LoGD and post a lot with people from Polish subforum. I don't need any multi to keep doing what i do. Can you check and verify that he is not my multi? Maybe there is something you can do about this? I can give any proofs you want, just tell me what to do. I've seen topics like this before, maybe you can help this time too

PS: Thank you Cinemax for giving me a warning instead of ban so i can clarify the situation, but please remove it when the situation is cleared, i want to be clean ; )

Of course, here is his profile:

http://www.d3jsp.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14219
Cinemax

Donor:
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 18 Oct 2010 05:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Np I understand now, I thought the account was made so u could be spam without warn wub I am sorry I will add a note on the account so this does not happen again.

Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention
Please forgive me,
I apologize for any complications this may have cause either of you Kolba.

He does need to fix his avatar, he can't have the content in it.

-Joe

Last edited by Cinemax on 18 Oct 2010 05:15 am; edited 1 time in total

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here

Kolba

Gold: Locked
Clan: chillout

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 18 Oct 2010 05:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, hope you are sure that this is clear that it's not a multi so i won't be suspicious ; )

Of course, i've forwarded this to him, he'll change it derisive E: At least i hope so, if not, it's a rule violation, i'm not the one on taking consequences ; )

Thanks, that's how a real staff member should work, example for others to follow ; )

No need to apoligize, it was my mistake to forget to add that he'll join from the same ip (probably? i'm not much into computers and so ; D)

Last edited by Kolba on 18 Oct 2010 05:21 am; edited 1 time in total
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: