Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Is anyone familiar with how TMCBP affects

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

chewster77

Group: Guild Members
Gold: 250.25

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#1 Posted: 22 Aug 2007 08:32 am    Post subject: Is anyone familiar with how TMCBP affects Reply with quote

ok so, yes, i do have TMCBP, sorry i use hacks smile

anyways, i'm nosy, i have to know how things work. I'm trying to understand how TMCBP adjusts your breakpoints. I have animdata_edit_v2.1 and d2excel and have successfully adjusted tables to maximize my fcr with the gear equiped on my sorc.

it was a little tricky but i figured it out. the only thing i've messed with so far is my sorc's fcr. the table had 12 in the column and i experimented with 10, 9 and 8. 9 and 8 were too fast and wouldn't allow me to cast. i had to set it at 10 and it works fine.

my question is what is the the ias base when you change those frame rates? i have this table:

But i want to be able to add it up. For example if i change the table value to 10 does that start me off with 63 fcr with no gear and i add the fcr with my gear?

I'm just trying to figure out how this haxzor works smile

any help in explaining this would be appreciated

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 50.76

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 22 Aug 2007 08:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this is what it adds to you without gear. So for a sorc i would probly put at frame 8 to start with 105 fcr... Then see what gear you have and if its really high fcr drop to around 220. As far as anything elese like Fhr you dont want more than 86 with all gear and Tmc

cannibalrising

Donor:
Gold: 50.76

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 22 Aug 2007 08:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you wanan know anything more about this pm me, This also shows the frames that the chara hits too. For example 200 fcr is max for sorc so ofcourse it allows you to put it to that BUT with gear you will have to much so i suggest you lower until you have around 200 with gear... Its this way with all charas. Frame 10 is max fcr that chara can have with gear and tmc so agguest Accordingly

Last edited by cannibalrising on 22 Aug 2007 08:59 am; edited 1 time in total

chewster77

Group: Guild Members
Gold: 250.25

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#4 Posted: 22 Aug 2007 09:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is my gear:

Fletch = 20 fcr
Arach = 20 fcr
Gloves = 20 fcr
Fathom = 20 fcr

so i have a total of 80 fcr in gear.

with the value set at 10 i cast at the fastes rate

so 80 + 37 = 117 (how can this be right?)

now when i set the value at 9 it casts so fast it doesn't work

so 80 + 63 = 143? which is too fast (over 256 fcr is too fast i believe)

this doesn't make sense because the highest bp is 200 and i cast fast as hell with 143

this is why i'm confused... blink

jamesnoc1

Gold: 0.50

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 18 Jan 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey chew could you possibly explain to me how i edit the fcr? ive tried many times and searched many sites and i cant seem to get good directions how to do this right, as i have no real programing skill im clueless.

i unederstand you change the framesperdicrection (so i have read) but what i dont understand is this, ok i open the anim 2 edit program and click on extract. Then am i supposed to open d2excel? and then what? what i did was opend excel and click on load .txt i changed the framerperdirection to 2 (just tryn to see if it works) then i save it and close the winow then click on pack. and im not seeing any difference and i did try with different fcr on the char.
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: