Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

vote Neneko for guild trust rolls too
Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
yuna
InQuisitor Yuna

Group: Members
Gold: 17.09
Clan: Loyalty

us.gif

Warn:

Post#21 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 09:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexstorms wrote:
~Sypher~ wrote:
I would post something to try and stop the arguing but im honestly laughing at how all you take this so far he messed up yes and he need's to stop but we all know (Don't deny it) yuna is for ever trusty he's never scammed or nothing so ima go eat my mcdonalds I said my flaming 2 cents and im done.

you know what is fucked about him dan? he still runs several accounts. thinks hes high and mighty.

well hes a genius in his own little world.

he is a complete DRAMA QUEEN. all he needs now is a t back thong and a real nice pair of red pumps.

still runs several? please name 1 other than neneko. i havent even posted on that thing in over a month please. honestly tho. whats so bad about multi accounting. name it plz. am i scamming. am i doing it to do something bad? no i did it to findout who i could trust.

Group: Guild Members
Gold: 9.06

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#22 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 09:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuna wrote:
alexstorms wrote:
~Sypher~ wrote:
I would post something to try and stop the arguing but im honestly laughing at how all you take this so far he messed up yes and he need's to stop but we all know (Don't deny it) yuna is for ever trusty he's never scammed or nothing so ima go eat my mcdonalds I said my flaming 2 cents and im done.

you know what is fucked about him dan? he still runs several accounts. thinks hes high and mighty.

well hes a genius in his own little world.

he is a complete DRAMA QUEEN. all he needs now is a t back thong and a real nice pair of red pumps.

still runs several? please name 1 other than neneko. i havent even posted on that thing in over a month please. honestly tho. whats so bad about multi accounting. name it plz. am i scamming. am i doing it to do something bad? no i did it to findout who i could trust.

multi to find out who ya could trust huh? ok that is a stupid excuse. you just dont get it do ya? how fucking dense are you? your in a guild based on trust but you are far from it. nothing but decite and stealth like your a fucking secret agent man. news flash YOUR NOT.
yuna
InQuisitor Yuna

Gold: 17.09
Clan: Loyalty

us.gif

Warn:

Post#23 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 09:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did i say i was? i havent made a new account since neneko. that was the last one i made. the others were over the span of a week. i did findout who i could trust as my friend who were loyal to me > jsp.

please expand on how im not trusty? i remember posting i thread on the other forum on how i was a multi from neneko and said i was yuna if i remember right. i havent dont anything to do im untrusty. has jsp brainwashed u to hate people who have more than 1 account? honest what does it say about me if i have more than 1? i have umm2 accounts ok well that much mean i insta fail at life. im untrusty. im hiding my real self. im a scammer. what else eh?

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#24 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuna wrote:
did i say i was? i havent made a new account since neneko. that was the last one i made. the others were over the span of a week. i did findout who i could trust as my friend who were loyal to me > jsp.

please expand on how im not trusty? i remember posting i thread on the other forum on how i was a multi from neneko and said i was yuna if i remember right. i havent dont anything to do im untrusty. has jsp brainwashed u to hate people who have more than 1 account? honest what does it say about me if i have more than 1? i have umm2 accounts ok well that much mean i insta fail at life. im untrusty. im hiding my real self. im a scammer. what else eh?

im speechless. im done with you.
Texazon

Gold: 134.03

us.gif

Warn:

Post#25 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have to make multiple accounts to determine who the bad friend is, you should just save time and look in the mirror...

Koa_Mordeth

Group: Banned
Gold: 189.88

ca.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#26 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Texazon wrote:
if you have to make multiple accounts to determine who the bad friend is, you should just save time and look in the mirror...

nty jeff > asia?

anomy

Gold: 165.25

ks.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#27 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Post deleted by Aquaphire.

u dont post private messages publically. THats why they're called private messages.

Beware! A serial killer is on the loose... A mugshot of the criminal is on my avatar!
alexstorms

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#28 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will be a three page fucking essay. and i dont give a fuck what rina thinks or even care. shit for all we know rina is jeff too.
Alicia
Minister

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 16.98
Clan: Trust

ja.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#29 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tex, I’d like to address you first:

A Trusted Tag suck up is someone with their personal agenda?

Yes, this is true to a certain extent. In most cases they suck up to become popular, and hope to get a Trusted Tag themselves. But can you pass down your judgement just based on this? Yuna isn’t even relating it to sucking up Trusted Tags, he simply stated that when he was locked he broke no rules. And guess what happens? He was abandoned by his friends. Now how would you feel if this happened to you? Think for others just for one second, will you not?

You blocked him because of the game he was playing with you? He’s trying to make the guild better, and what does he get in return?

He does respect you more than you think. Why should you be different than anyone else? Because you are Texazon, and I personally know that you deserve respect so I can believe yuna when he says he respects you, and there doesn’t seem to be another Texazon anywhere visible. Everyone is different, no?

What’s his personal issue? He has none. All he is trying to do is make this guild a better place. It affects all of you because he needs support to make things change.

You believe he is a good person – I’m glad we finally agree on something.

The rules are to protect the weak? I hope you’re not serious. The rules are in place to make something special for everyone, to make something better for everyone, why should it protect only the weak? How did the strong become strong? By following the rules set out for everyone. Everyone will need guidance at some point, and everyone should contribute.

Not my personal opinions:

Now it strikes me that some people think that I’ve used yuna as a way to get into Trust, and that my objective is to take over Trust with yuna. I don’t know what to do besides laughing at this. Apparently these people think that I flame Trust for no reason at all. I’m sure Aqua knows why I’ve done what I’ve done. I want to mention this one person who thinks that I think he’s annoying for no reason. Well:

Ok Anomy, since you still want to be a two-faced liar, you shall have this.

I was telling anomy about how I dislike Trust.
He dares to join a game where a Trust member was in, and say what I just told him.
So I tell that Trust member on MSN exactly what I said, that Trust member says yeah it’s ok I’m not angry and we’re still fine.
So I then PM’d Aqua my opinions, and I was very happy that he seemed to agree with me for the most part.
I showed Aqua’s response to anomy, and guess what that persons says: “Fuck off you think I care about your convo with Ben?”

You obviously care if you dared me to openly flame Trust. Unfortunately for you I'm not one who will hide from the truth. If I'm going to get punished for saying the truth, so be it. I will at least know that I am transparent to myself.

LOL. Wow what a two-faced suck up you are. You talk behind my back like I don’t even know it, and when I have support you act like nothing happened, yeah well, I see your true colors.

So apparently there also the rumour that I am yuna’s perfect wife. I’d just like to say that this is not true. Although we have our similarities, I really don’t mind wether I get into Trust or not, because I believe a guild should not be made for people to attain a status, it should be made for a group of people who wish to affiliate together and strive to have fun. While I do speak out against Trust, I have my reasons. If you want to Warn/Ban/Hate/Flame me for this, that is perfectly alright with me. I’m speaking from purely my point of view so I will accept the consequences. I was prepared for such consequences when I sent Aqua a rather ill-mannered PM.

Like what I say in my profile, be true to yourself, but not only for yourself.

Of course, you will say, if you hate Trust so much, why did you want to join in the first place? Well, I have to say that I honestly don’t know (flame me as much as you’d like). I can tell you though; I do not care about getting recognition or status. I trust people based on my views, not based on Trusted Tags or Locked FG. I believe yuna is a nice person and can be trusted, and I will continue to believe so until someone can proof me wrong.
alexstorms

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#30 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blah blah blah.

lets all feel sorry for jeff.

hey jeff you cant nail yourself to the cross! its impossible for you drive the last nail in!

tell ya what. give me your address and ill send a pizza to your house and tip the driver to give you a fucking hug!
anomy

ks.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#31 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

it's okay to mention my name Rina. Why not exaggerate more shit plz? First of all, I never said fuck off Rina. I just said I couldnt careless. How am I two faced? I never talked shit behind your back. I'm friends with Jeff too and ask him if I ever talked shit behind your back. You supported me and I never supported you? Plz dont make me laugh.

All I did was ask you to join trust and you gave me bunch of shit you "think" is true based on what other ppl said.

you hate trust, me and you are no longer friends cuz you think I'm two faced annoying suck up. I think your just a crazy pmsing idiot. Let's leave it at that.

Beware! A serial killer is on the loose... A mugshot of the criminal is on my avatar!
alexstorms

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#32 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anomy wrote:
it's okay to mention my name Rina. Why not exaggerate more shit plz? I never said fuck off Rina. How am I two faced? I never talked shit behind your back. I'm friends with Jeff too and ask him if I ever talked shit behind your back. You supported me and I never supported you? Plz dont make me laugh.

All I did was ask you to join trust and you gave me bunch of shit you "think" is true based on what other ppl said.

you hate trust, me and you are no longer friends cuz you think I'm two faced annoying suck up. I think your just a crazy pmsing idiot. Let's leave it at that.

nice and short and to the point.

wonder where my essay is?
Alicia
Minister

Donor:
Gold: 16.98
Clan: Trust

ja.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#33 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anomy wrote:
it's okay to mention my name Rina. Why not exaggerate more shit plz? First of all, I never said fuck off Rina. I just said I couldnt careless. How am I two faced? I never talked shit behind your back. I'm friends with Jeff too and ask him if I ever talked shit behind your back. You supported me and I never supported you? Plz dont make me laugh.

Indeed, you are two-faced. You're still denying what a fool you are, how funny.

I'm exaggerating? Sorry but that was exactly what happened, you're mad cause I got support? Wow you're sad.

You telling me we're not friends? ROFL. I will never be friends with suck ups like yourself, you have my sincere pities.

I'm a PMSing idiot when I'm telling the whole truth, good one. All you can do is flame me, I'm loving it.
alexstorms

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#34 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rina wrote:
anomy wrote:

I'm exaggerating? Sorry but that was exactly what happened, you're mad cause I got support? Wow you're sad.

You telling me we're not friends? ROFL. I will never be friends with suck ups like yourself, you have my sincere pities.

I'm a PMSing idiot when I'm telling the whole truth, good one. All you can do is flame me, I'm loving it.

ohh e-support? that like a bra with a good underwire?
Texazon

Gold: 134.03

us.gif

Warn:

Post#35 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well put Rina, and you seemed to think this through.
I do disagree on a few points.

Rina wrote:

Yes, this is true to a certain extent. In most cases they suck up to become popular, and hope to get a Trusted Tag themselves. But can you pass down your judgement just based on this? Yuna isn’t even relating it to sucking up Trusted Tags, he simply stated that when he was locked he broke no rules. And guess what happens? He was abandoned by his friends. Now how would you feel if this happened to you? Think for others just for one second, will you not?

yuna wrote:

truth is tex. i did not break any rules at all. if u remember who i was when i got locked i was a tt suckup like many other breaking no rules.

He stated he was a TT suckup

Rina wrote:
You blocked him because of the game he was playing with you?

he im'd me and would not state his identity, only said " you know me i am stealing someones profile"

Rina wrote:
The rules are to protect the weak? I hope you’re not serious. The rules are in place to make something special for everyone, to make something better for everyone, why should it protect only the weak? How did the strong become strong? By following the rules set out for everyone. Everyone will need guidance at some point, and everyone should contribute.

When someone is new they are very susceptible to being taken advantage of "weak", they need the support of an honest ethical community.
I choose to abide by the rules, because they are the same ones I would make. If you were in a line to make a purchase, and a big guy pushed his way in front of you, I would make him go to the back of the line. If someone early bumps it is the same. Just one of soo many examples

The remaining portion of your post has little to no bearing on this current situation.

Suffice to say, Yuna is not portraying the characteristics of a person who wants or desires to be an asset to the comunity the forum or this guild.

In the bible it sais: before you help me with the splinter in my eye you should take care of the beam in your own.

Before Yuna can help this guild he needs to adjust his own behavior.

+1 rep to you for trying to defend a friend, but remember this I am trying to help him too.

anomy

ks.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#36 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rina wrote:
anomy wrote:

I love you too Rina

alexstorms

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#37 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texazon wrote:
Very well put Rina, and you seemed to think this through.
I do disagree on a few points.

Rina wrote:

yuna wrote:

truth is tex. i did not break any rules at all. if u remember who i was when i got locked i was a tt suckup like many other breaking no rules.

He stated he was a TT suckup

Rina wrote:
You blocked him because of the game he was playing with you?

he im'd me and would not state his identity, only said " you know me i am stealing someones profile"

Rina wrote:

When someone is new they are very susceptible to being taken advantage of "weak", they need the support of an honest ethical community.
I choose to abide by the rules, because they are the same ones I would make. If you were in a line to make a purchase, and a big guy pushed his way in front of you, I would make him go to the back of the line. If someone early bumps it is the same. Just one of soo many examples

The remaining portion of your post has little to no bearing on this current situation.

Suffice to say, Yuna is not portraying the characteristics of a person who wants or desires to be an asset to the comunity the forum or this guild.

In the bible it sais: before you help me with the splinter in my eye you should take care of the beam in your own.

Before Yuna can help this guild he needs to adjust his own behavior.

+1 rep to you for trying to defend a friend, but remember this I am trying to help him too.

leave it to brett to be nice. that essay just got graded!
~Sypher~
I have low IQ

Gold: 120.50

us.gif

Warn:

Post#38 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Ok ima try and get this figured out

Alex is raged at Jeff because he continues muti

End of story Jeff don't log on it no more Alex and everyone is tryen to help and you'r makeing em look like idiot's if im correct.

I think you guy's need to stop this is pure retarded we should be friend's not foe's.

iIntrigue

Gold: 343.82
Clan: Transformers

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#39 Posted: 01 Mar 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is immature.

I'll conclude things right now.

@ mordeth - Whatever u dont say much

@ Anomy - I'm very disapointed that you'd post a Private Message in public which is clearly unethical. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and yes, Rina is too. Her arguments were there for a reason and justified Clearly posting something like that here is just looking for trouble.

@ Yuna. Yes, you're entitled to your opinion. Yes you were locked unfairly. But if you want to stay in this guild , you have to think past yourself. Every action you take, every word that comes out of your mouth in public will reflect on now only yourself, but the guild and the friends that you've come to make. I agree that you do not often have the opinion of the masses on your side, but no, that does not mean you're always right. People have opinions for a reason, and if the majority share that opinion, maybe theres something behind it. You don't have to accept it all the time, but at least trying to accept would be a good start.

Granted, JSP hasnt treated you fairly. And I'll be the first to admit it. Yet there are others that were locked like u in the past that have never multied and that are working to be unlocked. The fact of the matter is, if you want to remain in it, and be treated fairly, you have to start once again by behaving that way yourself. And the first step, is admitting you're wrong.

@ Alexstorms. I understand that you're mad. I understand that you're disappointed. But this is not how matters are resolved. Final. You're a mediator and you should know that problems are never one dimensional.
I know that arguing with Yuna is insanely fustrating at best, but things should not have gotten this far at all. Saying "Either him or me" is not really the way to solve problems either.

@ Texazon. You don't understand the full scope of the situation, but you react the way a stickler to rules should, and its not a bad thing. Blocking communication does not solve problems, but I'm assuming that its a temporary thing. Not much criticism to say here since you seem to have acted best out of everyone here. But keep in mind that not everyone thinks the same as you. smile

@ Rina. Its a good thing that you post here. Its a good thing to be criticised. I know we're not perfect, hell check this whole shizzam up. THe only way to improve is to be able to ACCEPT criticism. I apologize for the mess my guild has created, and hope you're not too offended.

To conclude: I'm VERY disappointed in the way things out. The easiest thign to do would simply be to hide this post and pretend it never happened, but no. Thats not what I'm going to do. For those who think guild: Trust is a perfect thing, no it isn't. There are always going to be improvements to make, and NONE of us are perfect. I hope that when you read back to see this, maybe you can can all look back and see how embarrassing this is. And a bit of humility might also do us some good as a whole.

Clean1

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

qa.gif

Warn:

Banned

Post#40 Posted: 31 Mar 2009 09:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sooo , sup?
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: