Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Kolbot Banning

 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo Discussion -> Bots and Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  


Author Message
tuttle


Group: Members
Joined: 21 Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Gold: 0.80


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 0    



Post#1 Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Kolbot Banning Reply with quote

Each time I use a new CD key on Kolbot they are getting temp banned as soon as I log out. I am using a VPN and changing my IP every time I switch CD keys. I've just been using the MH portion. I've gotten 3 CD keys banned this morning by literally only logging in.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing the bans?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message


Ghosts


Group: Members
Joined: 21 Jul 2019
Posts: 6
Gold: 1.10


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 0    



Post#2 Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Kolbot Banning Reply with quote

tuttle wrote:
Each time I use a new CD key on Kolbot they are getting temp banned as soon as I log out. I am using a VPN and changing my IP every time I switch CD keys. I've just been using the MH portion. I've gotten 3 CD keys banned this morning by literally only logging in.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing the bans?


D2 probably detected you vpn. I have axadently left my vpn's on and blizz temp ban me for a long time. It hapend to me about 8 mounths ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tuttle


Group: Members
Joined: 21 Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Gold: 0.80


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 0    



Post#3 Posted: 22 Jul 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Kolbot Banning Reply with quote

Ghosts wrote:
tuttle wrote:
Each time I use a new CD key on Kolbot they are getting temp banned as soon as I log out. I am using a VPN and changing my IP every time I switch CD keys. I've just been using the MH portion. I've gotten 3 CD keys banned this morning by literally only logging in.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing the bans?


D2 probably detected you vpn. I have axadently left my vpn's on and blizz temp ban me for a long time. It hapend to me about 8 mounths ago.


Ah, I didn't know they even had that in place for D2.

Anyway to get around this? How did you resolve it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ghosts


Group: Members
Joined: 21 Jul 2019
Posts: 6
Gold: 1.10


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 0    



Post#4 Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Kolbot Banning Reply with quote

tuttle wrote:
Ghosts wrote:
tuttle wrote:
Each time I use a new CD key on Kolbot they are getting temp banned as soon as I log out. I am using a VPN and changing my IP every time I switch CD keys. I've just been using the MH portion. I've gotten 3 CD keys banned this morning by literally only logging in.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing the bans?


D2 probably detected you vpn. I have axadently left my vpn's on and blizz temp ban me for a long time. It hapend to me about 8 mounths ago.


Ah, I didn't know they even had that in place for D2.

Anyway to get around this? How did you resolve it?

I did not look in to it. I just have to make sher I dont have my vpn on. I some time's have to run d2 in a VM to avoid this.

FYI the ban is usually 2-24hrs. idk I loss my nerve after a few moments.


Last edited by Ghosts on 23 Jul 2019 01:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D2proxies


Group: Members
Joined: 16 Jun 2019
Posts: 42
Gold: 4.70


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 0    



Post#5 Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its 100% surely cause of the vpn!

Each time you try to access a key from a bad vpn causes 24 hour ban on the key.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D2proxies


Group: Members
Joined: 16 Jun 2019
Posts: 42
Gold: 4.70


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 0    



Post#6 Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Kolbot Banning Reply with quote

Ghosts wrote:
tuttle wrote:
Ghosts wrote:
tuttle wrote:
Each time I use a new CD key on Kolbot they are getting temp banned as soon as I log out. I am using a VPN and changing my IP every time I switch CD keys. I've just been using the MH portion. I've gotten 3 CD keys banned this morning by literally only logging in.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing the bans?


D2 probably detected you vpn. I have axadently left my vpn's on and blizz temp ban me for a long time. It hapend to me about 8 mounths ago.


Ah, I didn't know they even had that in place for D2.

Anyway to get around this? How did you resolve it?

I did not look in to it. I just have to make sher I dont have my vpn on. I some time's have to run d2 in a VM to avoid this.

FYI the ban is usually 2-24hrs. idk I loss my nerve after a few moments.



Or u could try use my proxies, then you can run as many bots as you want one 1 pc without any vms
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo Discussion -> Bots and Programs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



D3jsp is proudly powered by phpBB © 2.0
Theme and Forum by tramway