Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

ft: d2jsp fg ● Stock: 50k
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

LordOfAnarchy

Group: Members
Gold: Locked

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#161 Posted: 29 Aug 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current stock: 20k

●Payment methods accepted:
-Interac E-Transfer
Current price:
11$USD/k for 1k
10$USD/k for 2-4k
9$USD/k for 5+k

-Verified Paypal
Current price:
12$USD/k for 1k
11$USD/k 2-4k
10$USD/k for 5+k

-PokerStars
Current price:
11$USD/k for 1k
10$USD/k for 2-4k
9$USD/k for 5+k

●Will not go first vs anyone unless I believe you are more trustworthy then me and have a better reputation.
●Will not use Live Chat, as it is too buggy. We will use Skype.
●If I don't answer pm, just Skype me.

Rules:
●My Skype is LordOfAnarchy001 and you will need to pm me your Skype before we will trade.
●Please make sure you have the Skype installed as trade will not happen without it.
●Last but not least, do not try to do anything very quick, do not click on Send Money or anything until I confirm it is OK. Just follow my instructions and all will be fine.

The Trade:
●In Skype first I will ask for you to give me your d2jsp and d3jsp accounts, d2jsp is so I can see if I'm willing to trade with you. This is since some account look fishy and can get me locked. d3jsp is for records in case someone scams me. After that we will confirm the trade we are making.
●The next step is you screen share with me so I can make sure that you are not using a proxy and that you are paypal verified. You will then go to this link and scroll down to make sure no proxies are detected. After that you will go to your paypal and on the home page and click where it says: Hi again, (Name)! Your profile is at (XX)% and you will leave that for 10sec so I can make sure you are verified. After, that you will send fg to my paypal account as a gift. At this point if you chose to close screen sharing you can but not necessary.
-If you are not using paypal to pay, then you can disregard this whole step and just send me the money.
●At this point I will give you a link to a trade thread on d2jsp and I will tell you what to say and what to pm me. Just follow my instructions, and do not jump the gun and make a post or pm me until I ask you to. This to make it look like we are doing an actual fg trade and d2jsp doesn't suspect anything and lock us.
●Last but not least, I send you your fg.

Last edited by LordOfAnarchy on 25 Dec 2015 07:05 am; edited 12 times in total
rockstar55

Gold: 2.40

Warn:

Post#162 Posted: 29 Aug 2013 02:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rockstar55 wrote:
I'll take 2k. Verified PP, not sure about the balance...it is linked to my bank account. No CC

Thanks man. Clean and smooth
LordOfAnarchy

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#163 Posted: 29 Aug 2013 07:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
huehue

Warn:

Post#164 Posted: 30 Aug 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bin 1k
CasperK

Group: Scammer

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#165 Posted: 30 Aug 2013 01:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I buy 1.5k fg vs 15$ from you? Paypal balance
LordOfAnarchy

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#166 Posted: 24 Dec 2015 03:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current stock: 20k

-Interac E-Transfer
Current price:
11$/k for 1k
10$/k for 2-4k
9$/k for 5+k

-Verified Paypal
Current price:
12$/k for 1k
11$/k 2-4k
10$/k for 5+k

-PokerStars
Current price:
11$/k for 1k
10$/k for 2-4k
9$/k for 5+k

●Will not go first vs anyone unless I believe you are more trustworthy then me and have a better reputation.

Rules:
●My Skype is LordOfAnarchy001 and you will need to pm me your Skype before we will trade.
●Please make sure you have the Skype installed as trade will not happen without it.
●Last but not least, do not try to do anything very quick, do not click on Send Money or anything until I confirm it is OK. Just follow my instructions and all will be fine.

The Trade:
●In Skype first I will ask for you to give me your d2jsp and d3jsp accounts, d2jsp is so I can see if I'm willing to trade with you. This is since some account look fishy and can get me locked. d3jsp is for records in case someone scams me. After that we will confirm the trade we are making.
●The next step is you screen share with me so I can make sure that you are not using a proxy and that you are paypal verified. You will then go to this link and scroll down to make sure no proxies are detected. After that you will go to your paypal and on the home page and click where it says: Hi again, (Name)! Your profile is at (XX)% and you will leave that for 10sec so I can make sure you are verified. After, that you will send fg to my paypal account as a gift. At this point if you chose to close screen sharing you can but not necessary.
-If you are not using paypal to pay, then you can disregard this whole step and just send me the money.
●At this point I will give you a link to a trade thread on d2jsp and I will tell you what to say and what to pm me. Just follow my instructions, and do not jump the gun and make a post or pm me until I ask you to. This to make it look like we are doing an actual fg trade and d2jsp doesn't suspect anything and lock us.
Vino61

Gold: 7.60

Warn:

Post#167 Posted: 24 Dec 2015 09:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traded. Trusted and quick to respond
LordOfAnarchy

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#168 Posted: 24 Dec 2015 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vino61 wrote:
Traded. Trusted and quick to respond

t4t
Invested

Gold: 1.90

Warn:

Post#169 Posted: 25 Dec 2015 02:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nvm!

Last edited by Invested on 25 Dec 2015 03:27 am; edited 2 times in total
GrayMaybe

Group: Banned

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#170 Posted: 25 Dec 2015 03:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'd Like to purchase 2k.
LordOfAnarchy

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#171 Posted: 25 Dec 2015 04:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrayMaybe wrote:
I think I'd Like to purchase 2k.

t4t.
BloodSkin

Gold: 1.00

Warn:

Post#172 Posted: 25 Dec 2015 04:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with that first option, does that let me just put in my debit card like i would when buying something using paypal without signing in? does the way i worded that make sense?

like when you go to a website that accepts one time payments? i dont want to have to go through some long ass verification process just for 50 bucks.
DrHouseMD

Gold: 0.80

Warn:

Post#173 Posted: 25 Dec 2015 05:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

messaged you on skype
LordOfAnarchy

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#174 Posted: 25 Dec 2015 07:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BloodSkin wrote:
with that first option, does that let me just put in my debit card like i would when buying something using paypal without signing in? does the way i worded that make sense?

like when you go to a website that accepts one time payments? i dont want to have to go through some long ass verification process just for 50 bucks.

It's only for Canadian bank accounts, you can send money directly from your online banking via email to someone else bank account of choice once they receive the email. And it's instant you see money in your bank account right away.

BloodSkin wrote:

t4t

LordOfAnarchy

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#175 Posted: 25 Dec 2015 07:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current stock: 0k

-Interac E-Transfer
Current price:
11$USD/k for 1k
10$USD/k for 2-4k
9$USD/k for 5+k

-Verified Paypal
Current price:
12$USD/k for 1k
11$USD/k 2-4k
10$USD/k for 5+k

-PokerStars
Current price:
11$USD/k for 1k
10$USD/k for 2-4k
9$USD/k for 5+k

Rules:

The Trade:
LordOfAnarchy

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#176 Posted: 25 Dec 2015 08:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current stock: 60k

-Interac E-Transfer
Current price:
11$USD/k for 1-2k
10$USD/k for 3-5k
9$USD/k for 6-9k
8$USD/k for 10-19k
7.50$USD/k for 20k+

-Verified Paypal
Current price:
12$USD/k for 1-2k
11$USD/k for 3-5k
10$USD/k for 6-9k
9$USD/k for 10+k
8.50$USD/k for 20k+

-PokerStars
Current price:
12$USD/k for 1-2k
11$USD/k for 3-5k
10$USD/k for 6-9k
9$USD/k for 10+k
8.50$USD/k for 20k+

Rules:
●Please make sure you have Skype installed as trade will not happen without it.
●Last but not least, do not try to do anything very quick, don't jump anything take your time and just follow my instructions and all will be fine.

The Trade:
●In Skype first I will ask for you to give me your d3jsp & d2jsp accounts, d2jsp is so I can see if I'm willing to trade with you. This is since some account look fishy and can get me locked. After that we will confirm the trade we are making.
●The next step is you screen share with me so I can make sure that you are not using a proxy and that you are paypal verified. You will then go to this link and scroll down to make sure no proxies are detected. After that you will go to your paypal so I can see the green circle and make sure you are verified. After, that you will send $ to my paypal account as a gift (friends and family). After sending me the money you can close screen sharing.
●At this point you will make a thread on d2jsp and I will tell you which sub-forum, what to say, and what to pm me when I post.
●Just follow my instructions, and do not jump the gun and make a post or pm me until I ask you to. This is to make it look like we are doing an actual fg trade and d2jsp doesn't suspect anything and lock us or take fg away.

Last edited by LordOfAnarchy on 01 Jan 2016 01:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
BloodSkin

Gold: 1.00

Warn:

Post#177 Posted: 26 Dec 2015 04:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so as an american what options do i have to use my debit card to make a purchase without the price hikes of paypal?
LordOfAnarchy

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#178 Posted: 26 Dec 2015 06:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BloodSkin wrote:
ok so as an american what options do i have to use my debit card to make a purchase without the price hikes of paypal?

you only got the pp route. I might start accepting PaySafe soon.
Factory

Group: Scammer

ee.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#179 Posted: 26 Dec 2015 07:03 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I'm willing to take 2k from you.

Verified paypal.

derisive
LordOfAnarchy

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#180 Posted: 26 Dec 2015 08:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Factory wrote:
I'm willing to take 2k from you.

Verified paypal.

t4t
nice and smooth.
2 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: