Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Why was i ban from channel?
Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Schoolhacker

Group: Senior Moderator
Gold: 935.14

ca.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Blue>Senior Moderator</font></b>

Post#21 Posted: 29 Apr 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha ban him again!!

naaa just kidding...

Last edited by Schoolhacker on 29 Apr 2007 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

shib

Group: Members
Gold: 38.50

us.gif

Warn:

Post#22 Posted: 30 Apr 2007 02:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leilani wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:
shib wrote:
yuna wrote:
all i remember it wa u asnd thy team spamming against someone spamming. u did frquent use of the word "unicorn"

i wouldnt simply be making stuff up

I called the kid a nooby, i dont know thy, thy was sayin sumthing bout the guy liking dudes, taht kid was spammin for d2pvp.net in trade section, Noob is racist now?

actually no thy was iso ubers he posted "this is illegal reported" like any other rando. u posted "snitches get stitches" then proceeded to mass spam like an eraged pvp nerd

Lol, i remember what one ur talkin bout, i did act like a pvp nerd, i stated taht kid was nooob, then he proceeded to talk crap and i stated taht where im from Snitches get Stiches and he shouldnt nark. Lawl , Sry forgot u never said sumthing offensive before.

a simple im sorry will not be enuff obviously u did not know that hat u weredoing was wrong if thats all u have to say dont bother posting an excuse your a wadye of my time.

That wasnt an apology, i dont apologize for much, that was sarcasim statin that im sure u have said sumthing while raged whether in a pub game or to sum1 in real life, so dont act like a saint. Now that ive cleared it up for you, Good day sir, I said good day.

Sorry, but you are a waste of time, you're def. a pvp nerd and I am certain everything jeff said you did is true. You tried using the trust charter against me, and the offensive names you and a hacker called me was quite ignorant. You tried to use my name when I don't even know you, now that I see you're character name and match it here. All this taking place in a pub game ON diablo 2, and after this you're hanging around in the trust channel and on the trust forums? Funny.

One, I never said the word unicorn in the thread, So dont ever put words in my mouth, 2 U where talkin crap to a bunch of pubs b4 i said nething bout trust, And 3 I have not ever asked 1 time about joining this guild other then puttin in my application , No spamms about loving trust, nothing in my sig about diso trust guild, nothing so dont presume to claim ima get on my knees for you. And btw, If i remember right u got pk'd by me with ur haxin buddy after tgin and jubin, So am i a pvp nerd? Do i post on people in jsp pvp section? No, do i have 1k posts in jsp east trading? Yes.
Thnx,.

us.gif

Warn:

Post#23 Posted: 30 Apr 2007 02:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so u know, i checked s/s of that duel game ur talkin bout and only thing i c me sayin is "Your supposed to be a positive roll model?GG" , and other s/s are of u and rod tg'in, nkin pubs, then gettin pk'd by me, Said somthing like "My tp failed" , also have s/s of ur team flashin, but none of me dead, just u and rod.mmk kool kool.

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

fr.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#24 Posted: 30 Apr 2007 02:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shib wrote:
Just so u know, i checked s/s of that duel game ur talkin bout and only thing i c me sayin is "Your supposed to be a positive roll model?GG" , and other s/s are of u and rod tg'in, nkin pubs, then gettin pk'd by me, Said somthing like "My tp failed" , also have s/s of ur team flashin, but none of me dead, just u and rod.mmk kool kool.

Rod came in after the other person was hacking, what he does I cannot control, I nk'd the hacker, I don't talk trash lol, I only say things when ignorant people like you start bashing me, and you said alot lol, about the trust charter and more, I remember. You took s/s's of the game and saved them? Are you serious? I mean honestly. I don't care if you post in pvp, the way you act in pub games on d2 makes it seem that way, you didn't even know me before you started assuming everything about me. Rod is also totally gm now, and I have quit d2 for the most part, so I could care less, and you are bragging about you not being dead and me and rod being dead? YOu took s/s's to revel this and be proud of it? Shows me alot.

shib

us.gif

Warn:

Post#25 Posted: 30 Apr 2007 04:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leilani wrote:
shib wrote:

Rod came in after the other person was hacking, what he does I cannot control, I nk'd the hacker, I don't talk trash lol, I only say things when ignorant people like you start bashing me, and you said alot lol, about the trust charter and more, I remember. You took s/s's of the game and saved them? Are you serious? I mean honestly. I don't care if you post in pvp, the way you act in pub games on d2 makes it seem that way, you didn't even know me before you started assuming everything about me. Rod is also totally gm now, and I have quit d2 for the most part, so I could care less, and you are bragging about you not being dead and me and rod being dead? YOu took s/s's to revel this and be proud of it? Shows me alot.

I take s/s of stuff i feel is funny, like rod flashing while u sit at entrace and static, When i joined game u where already bm'n game and i said 1 thing and posted what i said already. Didnt Know u couldnt control who u party with these days, cuz i usually have to hit p then click accept, but maybe ur comp is auto party, Who knows. I tought it was funny u call me ignorant, cuz ur "Party" Ran ur mouths before i said nething, and i didnt say much at that. But maybe i am the ignorant one, just dont know when to stop nkin random pubs cuz im raged, Oh wait, that was u, nvm.

Gold: 1.50

Warn:

Post#26 Posted: 30 Apr 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PropheticOwnage wrote:
cuz ugly....

smile

wub
shib

us.gif

Warn:

Post#27 Posted: 30 Apr 2007 03:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PropheticOwnage wrote:
PropheticOwnage wrote:
cuz ugly....

smile

wub

Lol , wub u too Kev

Group: Guild Members
Gold: 72.57

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#28 Posted: 01 May 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: shib Reply with quote

shib i wish i kept the harrassment pm's you sent me when u e-raged.. u called me a "unicorn" plenty of times and cussed me out for no reason really.. i wish i kept these pm's... by the way, im not black or ignorant, depending on which context u meant the word "unicorn" if u wanna describe me in a true way u should try... sexy, hot piece of ass, amazing, outstanding, or lovely!

take care shib!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leilani

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

fr.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#29 Posted: 02 May 2007 01:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shib wrote:
Leilani wrote:
shib wrote:

I take s/s of stuff i feel is funny, like rod flashing while u sit at entrace and static, When i joined game u where already bm'n game and i said 1 thing and posted what i said already. Didnt Know u couldnt control who u party with these days, cuz i usually have to hit p then click accept, but maybe ur comp is auto party, Who knows. I tought it was funny u call me ignorant, cuz ur "Party" Ran ur mouths before i said nething, and i didnt say much at that. But maybe i am the ignorant one, just dont know when to stop nkin random pubs cuz im raged, Oh wait, that was u, nvm.

I cannot control what Rod does, has nothing to do w/ partying w/ him. I already explained why I brought him in, the other guy Lazystoner was hacking, the guy you ended up befriending. I didn't bm until lazy started hacking, and then yes I bm'd. I don't run my mouth, I only say what I feel when someone starts to try bashing me, I never rage, it's only a game, you've already lost, everything you say makes you look worse, keeping s/s's of a pub game, braggnig about me being dead, not saying one thing about befriending the other hacker huh? Not one mention of him? Regardless, I have quit d2 for a bit, as I just said, you can give up the uselss comments, you are going nowhere fast, aspen just basically ended it lol.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: