Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

D2jsp Accounts

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Prices okay?
somewhat
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

John TheDukeWayne

Group: Banned
Donor:
Gold: 10.10
Clan: #1

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#1 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: D2jsp Accounts Reply with quote

Oct 2009 - Funny name 5 digit
200 Posts
40$

Jul 2008 - Ok name 5 digit
20 Posts
50$

Please feel free to offer me for these 2 accounts, seperate or single. The prices above are an immediate sell price.

These accounts were made on a secure IP with email and password. They have never been in guilds, donated, play poker, or done anything on JSP.

I will trade with you if you are VERIFIED paypal, if you want, we can use D3jsp moderator. You will pay him first, i will give him the account, we will swap. Mediator or without, you will not receive any password or emails to these accounts with paying in full.

I have more accounts for sale and alot of fg, but I'd like to start with lesser trades seeing as a majority of the stuff going on is all questionable/scam.

Last edited by John TheDukeWayne on 17 Nov 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

SpriteRemix

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#2 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 03:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill bid 20 on the 2009
Juggernaut_ICP

sp.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 03:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overprices
Satan

Clan: Hell

us.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 03:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2002 an 2003 accounts sell for 40-50 AT MOST with that many posts....what makes you think a 2009 d2jsp account is worth $40...are you retarded?
John TheDukeWayne

Donor:

Banned

Post#5 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 05:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan wrote:
2002 an 2003 accounts sell for 40-50 AT MOST with that many posts....what makes you think a 2009 d2jsp account is worth $40...are you retarded?

hey bro, remember how last time i made a poll, u refused to pick a poll option and you kept spamming my thread? well youre doing it again, i think your the retard
a.) barely noone has 2002-2003 accounts
b.) go ahead and buy accounts that are going to say
"Account: Disabled" when you log in.
i wouldnt sell an 03 for less than 100$, stop the ranting and raving,
Best way i can say this is, dont like my price? fuck off, i dont see you going into food stores complaining about the price of milk....

SpriteRemix wrote:
ill bid 20 on the 2009

ill take this as the top offer so far, sup Sprite smile

Last edited by John TheDukeWayne on 17 Nov 2011 05:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Juggernaut_ICP

sp.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 05:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

srry its not mi intention spam .

Last edited by Juggernaut_ICP on 17 Nov 2011 05:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

John TheDukeWayne

Donor:

Banned

Post#7 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 05:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karl_kani wrote:
bro,im buyet acc 03 , 5k posts 25$ donateds for 50 $ valour off accounts

1-25$ max
2-10-$ very low posts derisive

you can post like 500 times in a day which really makes post count useless

a 2002 account with 20 posts is the same as a 2002 with 200 posts which is the same as a 20002 with 2000 posts
i dont understand how you, scratch that, i do understand, you guys keep buying bad unsecure accounts which get locked/banned/disabled and you dont know why.
This is why, because your worried about the post counts and not HOW, WHEN, WHERE it was made.

please stop the spam, i dont see the point, i made a poll for you to get your point across, but spamming my thread is pretty disrespectful, i dont do it to you, why would you do it to me?

you dont like my prices, i compeltely understand that, now i dont have to hear your opinion and deal with your rant just cause you sat on a stick man

Satan

us.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 06:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't know anything about being a multi on jsp or how much to sell accounts for, I did vote in your pole along with 4 other people...check the results guy.
John TheDukeWayne

Donor:

Banned

Post#9 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 07:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan wrote:
You don't know anything about being a multi on jsp or how much to sell accounts for, I did vote in your pole along with 4 other people...check the results guy.

then take youre own advice
dont bid
dont buy
dont post
leave my thread?

theres a reason youre a locked, scammer....

of course i dont know anything about being a multi, i dont scam people all day like a fucking faggot and get locked on all my accounts and then try and act like im a man instead of some punk kid on the internet (you)

i see alot of complains, and kids crying, you dont have to buy anything here and it helps if you dont post! thanks kiddies

Last edited by John TheDukeWayne on 17 Nov 2011 07:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Satan

us.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 07:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you admit you don't know anything about being a multi, but you're talking like you're preventing people from getting disabled? haha

Nobody is going to pay half of what you want for your accounts, so please just leave my site and never come back mongoloid.
John TheDukeWayne

Donor:

Banned

Post#11 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 07:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan wrote:
So you admit you don't know anything about being a multi, but you're talking like you're preventing people from getting disabled? haha

Nobody is going to pay half of what you want for your accounts, so please just leave my site and never come back mongoloid.

leave your site?

you must be some form of egotistical down syndrome kid who got picked on his whole life nad needs some self worth to feel good.

no i dont know about being a multi. i know how to make them.

i make secure multi accounts for fuck up scammers like you who mess up markets, so when u fuck up scamming and get locked like you did here u can go pay money for another account.

you dont even know how to work proxies and you act like you know about multis?

you buy multis, i sell them.

these are accounts made on secure land line IP's from USA. not from some bullshit proxy some teenager got on a blogspot website.

if i had to explain myself more, you woudlnt be buying accounts youd be making them.

moderators - please close this thread as i have this dumbfuck locked/scammer spamming me because hes mad he cant get something for the price he wants... if i wanted to deal with this bullshit id get married have a baby and whipe the shit on his diaper.

Juggernaut_ICP

sp.gif

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 07:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManWOMANmaN wrote:
Satan wrote:

leave your site?

you must be some form of egotistical down syndrome kid who got picked on his whole life nad needs some self worth to feel good.

i make secure multi accounts for fuck up scammers like you who mess up markets, so when u fuck up scamming and get locked like you did here u can go pay money for another account.

these are accounts made on secure land line IP's from USA. not from some bullshit proxy some teenager got on a blogspot website.

if i had to explain myself more, you woudlnt be buying accounts youd be making them.

moderators - please close this thread as i have this dumbfuck locked/scammer spamming me because hes mad he cant get something for the price he wants... if i wanted to deal with this bullshit id get married have a baby and whipe the shit on his diaper.

shut up ! comepollas ya cansas spammer topics .

yours acc = dissableds and nothing pay you ufront noob.

Last edited by Juggernaut_ICP on 17 Nov 2011 07:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Satan

us.gif

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 07:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManWOMANmaN wrote:
Satan wrote:

leave your site?

Nothing you do/say has any relevance to getting banned/disabled
You're trying to claim things that aren't true, go get fucked guy smile

Second of all, I basically was a staff member I just got sick of waiting for a tag so I stole something from a scammer and got locked.

Um4d sp4wn?

WarningWarned by Dragonelf on 18 Nov 2011 05:24 am. Expires: Expired
Reason: Told you before not to spam his threads, sorry
Nineix

Group: Members
Gold: 7.20

us.gif

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 17 Nov 2011 08:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy raged on me because I didn't think his prices were justified

he tried to tell me that I "might" get a 200x join date account for x number of dollars

refused to give any other information than possibly getting such a date // post counts
Dragonelf

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 63.50
Clan: Legends

gm.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#15 Posted: 18 Nov 2011 05:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop spamming his threads
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: