|
|
| Author |
Message |
rathstl
Group: Members Joined: 12 Jul 2012 Posts: 39 Gold: 4.40
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 2
|
#1 Posted: 15 Jul 2012 10:10 am Post subject: paying 10$ per 1k d2jsp fg |
|
|
I know I'm a new user on here, so that being said, I will go first if you look worthy enough on this website, or we mmay use a mediator.
I am a pretty trusted member on d2jsp as well..
LMK. If you have AIM it will make thigs a lot faster, so please post or PM me your AIM if interested and possible. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nicklas
Group: Scammer Joined: 12 Apr 2012 Posts: 391 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 29

|
#2 Posted: 15 Jul 2012 10:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
| PM'd |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
|
D3jsp is proudly powered by phpBB © 2.0 Theme and Forum by tramway
|