#1Posted: 05 Apr 2012 03:39 pm Post subject: = = Decked out US West NL Account = =
16k fg bin
all chars decked out including a perfect assassin
only need fg unless you look trusted then i will take $$ via PP
BIN: 16k FG _________________ This user's signature has been disabled
I want the account without the gear _____________________ bought/sold $843 worth of fg in 11 trades scammed $25 by France, scammed $25 byPartypoker. I will no longer send first due to those scumbags scamming me out of $50 unless you are staff or really trusted, but will gladly use a med if you can get one for us.
I seriously want the naked chars. _____________________ bought/sold $843 worth of fg in 11 trades scammed $25 by France, scammed $25 byPartypoker. I will no longer send first due to those scumbags scamming me out of $50 unless you are staff or really trusted, but will gladly use a med if you can get one for us.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum