Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Graphic Artist Tag

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Graphic Arts
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

PiNk
ℳℯẘℳεẘ

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 205.51
Clan: Legends

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#1 Posted: 11 Oct 2011 08:43 pm    Post subject: Graphic Artist Tag Reply with quote

In order to receive a d3jsp Graphic Artist Tag, you will need to be an active member of our community. You will also need to prove yourself as a graphic artist. Here are the guide lines for making the cut.

- You will need to be an active member for 90+ days
- In order to gain a GFX tag, you will also need to be willing to help other members with gfx works
- You are also going to be graded. Not by how well you do, but your willingness to help the community and the amount you do in order to get the tag. After all, Graphics are merely a matter of opinion. Guide lines for this task will be posted below

Obtaining Points To Receive A GFX tag:

4 points-
GFX work for the site

2 points-
Post a portfolio of your best works [At least 10+ items]
Someone purchases a signature/avatar from you

1 point-
Donate a signature to someone. They must wear it.

Bring a friend gfx artist and gain 1 point for every three points they gain.

GFX Contest we host will bring points as well. Check the contest's rules for more information there.

Each member should post their own thread entitled:
[username] - GFX Tag
For instance, I would write:
PiNk - GFX Tag

I will be counting the points. You will need to gather 10 points. And all you need to do is post proof in your topic.
Random chitchat is allowed in the topics, just don't let it get out of hand since I will need to read through it.
If someone buys/uses your signature, please have them post in your topic stating what you did for them. It will be easier than screen shotting them wearing the signature.

Note:
-If you are found to be ripping a signature, you will lose your gfx tag and not be eligible for a new one in the future.

Last edited by fanatisme on 31 Oct 2011 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Graphic Arts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: