Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Ok so d2jsp is officially crap

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Dotl

Group: Members
Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 12 Jun 2015 05:03 am    Post subject: Ok so d2jsp is officially crap Reply with quote

So this who escapade started about a month ago, went to log in and surf GC for a little while, oops wrong password / username.

well i know my username was correct, and passwords well okay i tried to do it separately, still wrong 4 attempts later nothing. okay well account was compromised no worries. Starts account recovery, start filling out and it ask if you purchased forum gold before, yeah i have. it was bought via debit card.

OK here is where the shit storm starts,

1: The account recovery has no option to allow you to say forum gold purchased with card, it only has Paypal,

2: when you put in the account it ask that is attached to the username when you get it all filled out it errors and said, " the email address you used is not attached to any accounts, Please use the email address attached to this account", that is all fine if i was key logged but I'M STILL RECEIVING EMAIL TO THE EMAIL I ENTERED ABOUT THE ACCOUNT I'M TRYING TO RECOVER INT HE FIRST DAMN PLACE

3: over the last 30 days i would send a personal message to the sites owner, waiting 24 hours than checking my mail, i would send another request assistance, repeating for 30 fucking days, no response. i even informed the account was compromised, and that i have no access to the sites in account messages and he would have to email me.... still no response,

so basically fuck d2jsp and the 7 years i spent on there, guess they really don't give a shit about their members or the fact i have given them a couple hundred dollars in donation ect.. it feels so good o get fucking ignored by a person who for some reason gives 0 fucks about his community

and yeah some people are going to say, hes a busy person ect.. well read again i spend a solid month, 30 days trying to get the account back, and no response after 30 days not even the fucking president of the United stats is that fucking busy. seriously cmon fuck d2jsp, im done with it mad
Jaal

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

nz.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#2 Posted: 12 Jun 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your frustration, my self personally have lost allot due to that site, but you just have to play it safe, seems like Paul caught on to what you were doing and have changed the password, has happens allot, anyways sorry for you loss

Regards, Anna wub

Sarz

Gold: 4.10

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 09 Aug 2015 04:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oO sorry to hear i myself am on d3jsp due to a suspension on d2jsp tongue

Gold: 1.70

as.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 10 Aug 2015 02:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had issues with their bs too
TheEndofHumans
Do you fear death ?

Donor:
Gold: 4.20
Clan: Royalty

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 15 Sep 2015 04:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never had any problems, but dont say never ^^
MuTeD

Gold: 1.30

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 24 Jan 2016 09:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok so d2jsp is officially crap Reply with quote

Dotl wrote:
So this who escapade started about a month ago, went to log in and surf GC for a little while, oops wrong password / username.

well i know my username was correct, and passwords well okay i tried to do it separately, still wrong 4 attempts later nothing. okay well account was compromised no worries. Starts account recovery, start filling out and it ask if you purchased forum gold before, yeah i have. it was bought via debit card.

OK here is where the shit storm starts,

1: The account recovery has no option to allow you to say forum gold purchased with card, it only has Paypal,

2: when you put in the account it ask that is attached to the username when you get it all filled out it errors and said, " the email address you used is not attached to any accounts, Please use the email address attached to this account", that is all fine if i was key logged but I'M STILL RECEIVING EMAIL TO THE EMAIL I ENTERED ABOUT THE ACCOUNT I'M TRYING TO RECOVER INT HE FIRST DAMN PLACE

3: over the last 30 days i would send a personal message to the sites owner, waiting 24 hours than checking my mail, i would send another request assistance, repeating for 30 fucking days, no response. i even informed the account was compromised, and that i have no access to the sites in account messages and he would have to email me.... still no response,

so basically fuck d2jsp and the 7 years i spent on there, guess they really don't give a shit about their members or the fact i have given them a couple hundred dollars in donation ect.. it feels so good o get fucking ignored by a person who for some reason gives 0 fucks about his community

and yeah some people are going to say, hes a busy person ect.. well read again i spend a solid month, 30 days trying to get the account back, and no response after 30 days not even the fucking president of the United stats is that fucking busy. seriously cmon fuck d2jsp, im done with it mad
Sorry, but I laughed so hard when reading this.

d2jsp has been shit for decades.

derebaker

Gold: 1.20

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 06 Nov 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Ok so d2jsp is officially crap Reply with quote

I'm just glad I won't have to hear US citizens talk about fat acceptance and all that crap any more.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: