Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

The Best Hammerdin Guide (Lollerdin)

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Alicia
Minister

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 16.98
Clan: Trust

ja.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#1 Posted: 02 Mar 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: The Best Hammerdin Guide (Lollerdin) Reply with quote

OK so, I got this from JSP, a scammer tagged person wrote it, probably to poke fun cause it's so stupid but hilarious...lol...yeah. If you haven't read it I highly recommend that you read this.

INTRODUCTION
OK GUYS ! im tired by all the questions from the wannabe hammerdin , today i decide to revelate me build, it's meni good.
It's a hammerdin , desyncking and own all , im unbeaten 1v1 atm , and people cant beat me because im the best d2 player on diablo 2 and it's end.
Now i will revelate you everything, stuff / tactics / stats , everything you need to be the best diablo 2 player in ages. im are the best scnl player , im ranked #1 in all league , i are earning 500 $ each month by blizzard to poon all the noub from batle nat.

LETS BEGIN !

STUFF
weapon = HOTO 40 , it's best because much life replenish and 3 skill for meni dmg hammer and 40 fcr because i like to be fast killer but i scammed it from my best friend because it was wat i need but he said he dont wanted to give meh so i scammad it when he was muling.
shield = zakarum 200 % because its + 4 skill so veri much damage and i are super strong with it because it have much block
belt i use unpermed bug belt because permed are boring and cost much expensive and i are not enough rich to affoard
Helm i use circlet veri rare but nobodi can are it, stats are : 1 pala 10 fcr 23 life 12 psn res , it's meni rare and costed me 8 k fg , it's permed
boots i are using gore rider because much ow , i don't use ow but it looks cool so i are liking it
gloves i are using trang gloves permed 74 def , costed me 165 fg but it are meni nice perf.
amui are using seraph amu bicose it are + 2 all paladon skills and muchas damags
Ringsi are using 2 fcr ring for be meni fast : one is 10 fc 20 mana , othar one are 10 fc 16 life 6 psn res ( veri useful res for shaper )
armori are using best armor in the world but costed me 3 years of mf'ing but i finnali found jah and ber bicose i needid it for maked a enigma fur tele.

TACTICS
VS AMAS
Bow
i are jumping on them but if i are low life i drink a rejuving potion then i are more life and i are jumping on her again and i win , but if she are too good i call a mate smite and we do 2v1 and we are own her.
Javai are using helm 3 sock with 3 lo and i are using thundergod and 2 whisp bicose they do no meni dmg they is easy for me i never lsots.
VS PALAS
Smite i are desynckin bicose i never hav problem vs smite bicose thei are not enuoug skilled fur ich
hammeri are trying desync but if it are not working i call my mate druid and a friens with sorceress 95 es blizzard and we do 2v1 , and he are totaly owned and we nk him while spelling insults in german. and he are crying and we is escing game
fohi are using shield 200 % res light and i are using tg and 2 whisp and my shiald 3 lo and it are veri izi tu kill.
VS SORCERESS
i are not wasting time to describe bicose i call my mate Xh-NkKu and my are gozu mate best trapsin in europe NK_NK and we is doing 4v1 and she are easy die , and if i are lo life i drink well or pots , or i are run to are kiss akara.
VS NECRO
i are calling my 5 mate with sorcerass es 95 and we is owning him and if my all mate isn't conect i are waiting someon kill and i sit on bodi and nk him and insult him , i try to make him lose his itams
VS DRUIDS
druid > hammer but my hammer is the best unbeatend so i own all bicose i call my mate with ww sin and he mindblost him and i are can lock and i are owning and he are cryed.
VS BARBS
i are desyncking and if he are using widow i call a mate with hammerdin it's NK-YOU ( and i are NK_YOU , NK = best team on world lol ! ) and he stay in town like if he are afk and when barbar dont care then NK-YOU backstab him with tele lock , he are meni gut.
VS ASSA
wwsin
i are not fighting bicose it's boring so i are suqlehcing him and i live and i are insulted him bicose boring lame char
trapsin
i are using my helm 3 lo and my tg and my 2 whisp bicose they are not can do anything bicose i are much res but they is calling me abs but i are not

STATS
i are all stating in vitaliti and i are 230 in str bicose for nk i are charge with hoto and with str it are more dmg
and i are 320 in dex because i are more block bicose it are a bug but wen u see 75 % block u nid 220 dex more , i calculated it and i called blizzard and they telled me it was bug
and i are 120 in vitaliti bicose i nid life
and i are 270 in energy bicoz it are important to hav mana to follow ennemys

ok it's done now i explained everything but i are hope u liked it , i are doing progress to write nice english i are hope u sawed it.

Scores atm : 1v1 winned : 854 1v1 loosed : 0
i are unbeataned

-nkyou-
LOLROFLMAO

Group: Members
Gold: 131.03

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 01:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao thats some funny shit
anomy

Group: Guild Members
Gold: 165.25

ks.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#3 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 01:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I are laffin coz his english are teh broken

lol @ scamming hoto and juv vs zon

Beware! A serial killer is on the loose... A mugshot of the criminal is on my avatar!
Bib
Just Giggity

Gold: 154.07

rp.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#4 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 03:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roflmao, thats funny

[Bib Inc. Presents...]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

Group: Guild Leader
Gold: 4.41

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#5 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 04:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahaha
i read that like 5times but its still funny

TamTam

Gold: 51.64

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#6 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eek WOW LAWL I WANNA DUEL HIM

Reminds me of the guy that posted he owned with his 4k hammer damage and his 900 life in pvp section saying he could rape anyone lol briggrin
*Curti*

Gold: 1011.04

uk.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 04 Mar 2007 09:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thort the part about OW gore riders..on hammers dont work...DOH

lol

meni dmg happy

Gold: 9.50

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 16 Mar 2007 08:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i trided that gyd. it no gud. i scamzord friend for hodo. but he smart then me and dooped wyle i wus at scul. i axd heem to xfur meh and he stolzored my gawdly 10/10 trecks (purfect). so i spamd heem in jurman and he keep sain "leanr english buddy" ovur and ovur, den i laffd at heem becaz he spelld "lurn" wrong. i laaffed at heem and he say ir teh noobzor..what evur that means ioi, yesh, i use ioi cuz ioi = laff owch loud.

soh at deh eend i 1-oh'd heem. i cahnsidder heem vurbawled.
Texazon

Gold: 134.03

us.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 16 Mar 2007 09:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so true..

TehAmonAmarth

Gold: 7.20

us.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 22 Mar 2007 08:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i litterally laughed out loud haha.

Evilution

Gold: 2.75
Clan: D3JSP

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 01 Apr 2007 07:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i couldnt even finish this it was so funny

myszka

Gold: 68.09

us.gif

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 05 Apr 2007 05:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he wishes he was good...
8k fg for a 1 skill, 10 fcr helm? lmao.. what a silly kid
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: