|
| Author |
Message |
Myoga- Tomato is the LOOOOOVVEE Fruit!!!11!
 Group: Retired Moderators Joined: 12 Apr 2010 Donor:  Posts: 1315 Gold: 2375.90

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 57

|
#1 Posted: 10 Dec 2010 06:05 pm Post subject: Funny Quotes |
|
|
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989 _____________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Felix
Group: Scammer Joined: 09 Mar 2010 Donor:  Posts: 3419 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 30

|
#2 Posted: 10 Dec 2010 06:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
"Cleanness is only for retards, the genius owns the chaos" - Albert Einstein _____________________
If you need help, especially in the S/A, and you see PM me.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
PiNk ℳℯẘℳεẘ
 Group: Retired Moderators Joined: 18 May 2010 Donor:  Posts: 4610 Gold: 205.51 Clan: Legends
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 58

|
#3 Posted: 10 Dec 2010 09:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
"I can't believe you came on my mom!" _____________________ Who will be your pretty little enemy?
When I'm gone your world will prove empty
I promise you will always remember me |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
spiochek_ma_bana
 Group: Members Joined: 09 Mar 2010 Posts: 6288 Gold: Locked Clan: Piękni i Bogaci

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 11
|
#4 Posted: 10 Dec 2010 10:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
"-Oh my God, they killed Kenny!
-You bustards!"
~ South Park _____________________
I love Britney and her music, because is the backbone to my music taste.
Without her support, I would end up feeling lost when I need to gain courage during hard times, cheer up or relax. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
D3jsp is proudly powered by phpBB © 2.0 Theme and Forum by tramway
|