Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Usual thread about me or Nablyudalovka

 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
Author Message
Kolba


Group: Members
Joined: 27 Feb 2010
Posts: 14321
Gold: Locked
Clan: chillout


pl.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 29    



Post#1 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 07:42 pm    Post subject: Usual thread about me or Nablyudalovka Reply with quote

There weren't any topics about us today! eek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nablyudalovka


Group: Banned
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Donor:
Posts: 3990
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn: Banned
Reputation: 47    


Banned

Post#2 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 07:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF! I haven't made any worthless thread at all today! There's something wrong here...
_________________
This user's signature has been disabled
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kolba


Group: Members
Joined: 27 Feb 2010
Posts: 14321
Gold: Locked
Clan: chillout


pl.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 29    



Post#3 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 07:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nablyudalovka wrote:
WTF! I haven't made any worthless thread at all today! There's something wrong here...


I spent 6 hours "in the studio" today. With some short breaks on JSP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nablyudalovka


Group: Banned
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Donor:
Posts: 3990
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn: Banned
Reputation: 47    


Banned

Post#4 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 07:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, the studio? What happens there
_________________
This user's signature has been disabled
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kolba


Group: Members
Joined: 27 Feb 2010
Posts: 14321
Gold: Locked
Clan: chillout


pl.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 29    



Post#5 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 07:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nablyudalovka wrote:
Hm, the studio? What happens there


Some new stuff generally, experimenting on styles. My friend is going to remix my new track, that's what took me a while to get him materials done.

Inb4: I'm not going to show anything till i'm Pro kk?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nablyudalovka


Group: Banned
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Donor:
Posts: 3990
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn: Banned
Reputation: 47    


Banned

Post#6 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 07:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay nice! What kind of music.
_________________
This user's signature has been disabled
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kolba


Group: Members
Joined: 27 Feb 2010
Posts: 14321
Gold: Locked
Clan: chillout


pl.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 29    



Post#7 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 08:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nablyudalovka wrote:
Okay nice! What kind of music.


I'd generalize as Electronic. I don't like much getting into genre's as i'm trying to perform my own genre's rather than just getting into scheme like most producers do. If i really HAD to, i'd base on description of other people:

"From Dreamtrance to Dreamchill, from sick Death Electro to very heavy Dubstep and all in between"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spiochek_ma_bana


Group: Members
Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 6288
Gold: Locked
Clan: Piękni i Bogaci


wz.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 11    



Post#8 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 08:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kolba, WTF? You are just fat ugly dirty poor guy from Danzig, who is scared of people, too stupid to take up any school. You are just too retarded to get more of our attention, so you have to ask for it.
Every "music"(funny u call this music) you are trying to create, is yet another deepshit on your PC.

/E: The most funny thing is that I'm writing it for fun, but actually... this is pure truth, hahahahaha!!! xDDD


Last edited by spiochek_ma_bana on 09 Dec 2010 08:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________

I love Britney and her music, because is the backbone to my music taste.
Without her support, I would end up feeling lost when I need to gain courage during hard times, cheer up or relax.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kolba


Group: Members
Joined: 27 Feb 2010
Posts: 14321
Gold: Locked
Clan: chillout


pl.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 29    



Post#9 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 09:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiochek_ma_bana wrote:
Kolba, WTF? You are just fat ugly dirty poor guy from Danzig, who is scared of people, too stupid to take up any school. You are just too retarded to get more of our attention, so you have to ask for it.
Every "music"(funny u call this music) you are trying to create, is yet another deepshit on your PC.

/E: The most funny thing is that I'm writing it for fun, but actually... this is pure truth, hahahahaha!!! xDDD







EVOLUTION


Show me 3 differences. ...Really? Not even one?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spiochek_ma_bana


Group: Members
Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 6288
Gold: Locked
Clan: Piękni i Bogaci


wz.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 11    



Post#10 Posted: 09 Dec 2010 09:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
spiochek_ma_bana wrote:
Kolba, WTF? You are just fat ugly dirty poor guy from Danzig, who is scared of people, too stupid to take up any school. You are just too retarded to get more of our attention, so you have to ask for it.
Every "music"(funny u call this music) you are trying to create, is yet another deepshit on your PC.

/E: The most funny thing is that I'm writing it for fun, but actually... this is pure truth, hahahahaha!!! xDDD







EVOLUTION


Show me 3 differences. ...Really? Not even one?
I got nice mahogany dick and I'm a party animal, is this what you have been trying to say?
_____________________

I love Britney and her music, because is the backbone to my music taste.
Without her support, I would end up feeling lost when I need to gain courage during hard times, cheer up or relax.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ricky
Niggitynog

Group: Members
Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 4447
Gold: 1.56


us.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 123    



Post#11 Posted: 10 Dec 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gay blade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jessmop
HoD II Owner

Group: Retired Moderators
Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Donor:
Posts: 2478
Gold: 190.00
Clan: HoD II


us.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 144    


Retired Moderators

Post#12 Posted: 10 Dec 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% TWAT WAFFLES.
_____________________

My Updated Iso/Ft List! (Click Here)

I Sell D2 CdKeys and Bot Setups! (Click Here)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nablyudalovka


Group: Banned
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Donor:
Posts: 3990
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn: Banned
Reputation: 47    


Banned

Post#13 Posted: 10 Dec 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kolba wrote:
Nablyudalovka wrote:
Okay nice! What kind of music.


I'd generalize as Electronic. I don't like much getting into genre's as i'm trying to perform my own genre's rather than just getting into scheme like most producers do. If i really HAD to, i'd base on description of other people:

"From Dreamtrance to Dreamchill, from sick Death Electro to very heavy Dubstep and all in between"


I've had attemps to make my own stuff too but I dunno, always went to nowhere. I Dj though at small parties, everything with a fast beat.

_________________
This user's signature has been disabled
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aj


Group: VIP
Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Donor:
Posts: 827
Gold: 13.63
Clan: Trust


br.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 21    


VIP

Post#14 Posted: 10 Dec 2010 01:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M
A
H
O
G
A
N
Y
!

_____________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


D3jsp is proudly powered by phpBB © 2.0
Theme and Forum by tramway