|
|
| Author |
Message |
A C E
Group: Members Joined: 25 Feb 2010 Posts: 68 Gold: 19.50
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 1
|
#1 Posted: 26 Jul 2010 06:33 pm Post subject: I'm looking for a med |
|
|
That is able to mediate a trade:
My paypal vs a d2jsp account.
I have pmd some meds, but none of them are available.
Are there any that could do this please?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
A C E
Group: Members Joined: 25 Feb 2010 Posts: 68 Gold: 19.50
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 1
|
#2 Posted: 26 Jul 2010 06:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Oh come on :| |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Myoga- Tomato is the LOOOOOVVEE Fruit!!!11!
 Group: Retired Moderators Joined: 12 Apr 2010 Donor:  Posts: 1315 Gold: 2375.90

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 57

|
#3 Posted: 26 Jul 2010 06:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
There are no moderators that mediate these trades anymore.
I'd be glad to help if needed. _____________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dragonelf
 Group: Retired Moderators Joined: 11 Mar 2009 Donor:  Posts: 4586 Gold: 58.70 Clan: Legends

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 154

|
#4 Posted: 26 Jul 2010 07:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Can hold the account till the paypaltrade is finished, after you both tell me that the paypalmoney has been sent, I give the accdata
If you want this, pm me |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
stfu
 Group: Members Joined: 23 Aug 2009 Donor:  Posts: 651 Gold: Locked

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 12
|
#5 Posted: 26 Jul 2010 07:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Vouch both above, and its true now nobody is doing d2jsp mediations =(! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
A C E
Group: Members Joined: 25 Feb 2010 Posts: 68 Gold: 19.50
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 1
|
#6 Posted: 26 Jul 2010 07:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dragonelf wrote: | Can hold the account till the paypaltrade is finished, after you both tell me that the paypalmoney has been sent, I give the accdata
If you want this, pm me |
I'll let you know when he is online so we can discuss this all. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
 |
Ricky Niggitynog
 Group: Members Joined: 28 Jun 2008 Posts: 4447 Gold: 1.56

Status: Warn:  Reputation: 123
|
#7 Posted: 26 Jul 2010 07:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I wouldn't trust ANYONE, other than a staff member to help me with a trade, and it is illegal on this site to offer services.
I'm just reminding everyone. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|