Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Paypal question

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

colaen

Group: Members
Gold: 5.70

da.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 29 May 2010 06:12 pm    Post subject: Paypal question Reply with quote

Hey all.

First of all i just want to say that im new to the site and you appreciate if you could leave out the spam ect in here and mby just help me out smile

The question is regarding paypal. It's been a long time since iv'e used it and I can't seem to figure out how i deposit (add) money to my own account using creditcard. I can see that I have a registret creditcard in there but when i go to "Top up" all I can see in there is how to add money using bank transaction. is it even possible to transer instantly via creditcard into my paypal or has that function been removed ?

I thank you all in advance and wishes you a good night .

Regards
barbatin

Gold: 6.00
Clan: Elite

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 29 May 2010 06:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember that writing "paypal guide" in google u could got some easy steps to have ready ur paypal acc
Tyrael
Forum Villain

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 352.10

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#3 Posted: 29 May 2010 06:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://talk.thewebhostingdir.com/questions-answers/25713-how-transfer-money-credit-card-paypal.html

Quote:
Credit card as a backup source of funds, you can use your credit card for ANY purchases made through Paypal. You don't ever have to let them take money directly from your bank account.

When you get the the Paypal screen that shows the source of your funds, you have to click on the little blue link that says "Change". You'll then be taken to a screen that shows a list of possible payment options. Your credit card will show on that page. Check the option next to it and click to the next page. The next screen will try to talk you out of paying with your credit card and ask if you're sure you want to do that. Click 'Yes'.

Now your payment through Paypal will be charged to your credit card.

I don't know if you can add funds to your account using the credit card, but you can use it to pay for something. They will charge your card for some fess.

Hope this helps.

da.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 29 May 2010 06:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrael wrote:
http://talk.thewebhostingdir.com/questions-answers/25713-how-transfer-money-credit-card-paypal.html

Quote:
Credit card as a backup source of funds, you can use your credit card for ANY purchases made through Paypal. You don't ever have to let them take money directly from your bank account.

When you get the the Paypal screen that shows the source of your funds, you have to click on the little blue link that says "Change". You'll then be taken to a screen that shows a list of possible payment options. Your credit card will show on that page. Check the option next to it and click to the next page. The next screen will try to talk you out of paying with your credit card and ask if you're sure you want to do that. Click 'Yes'.

I don't know if you can add funds to your account using the credit card, but you can use it to pay

for something. They will charge your card for some fess.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help buddy. I just can't seem to find where to push "change". tried all over the page already
Tyrael
Forum Villain

Donor:

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#5 Posted: 29 May 2010 07:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colaen wrote:
Tyrael wrote:

Quote:

I don't know if you can add funds to your account using the credit card, but you can use it to pay

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help buddy. I just can't seem to find where to push "change". tried all over the page already
Perhaps this option appears just before you make a transaction?

da.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 29 May 2010 07:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrael wrote:
colaen wrote:
Tyrael wrote:

Quote:

Hope this helps.

Perhaps this option appears just before you make a transaction?

well i want to take money from my creditcard unto my paypal acc so im not able to choose an transaciton offer. hmm thanks for your help anyway, my head is full og stress atm so might just give up soon smile

Tyrael
Forum Villain

Donor:

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#7 Posted: 29 May 2010 07:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, sorry I could not have been of further help, I hope to see you succeed eventually.
Perhaps someone else around here knows what you are looking for.

Gold: 4.00

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 10 Jun 2010 09:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just enter your cc info.. worked fine for me You cannot use anyother way then to use as a cc way not an actual acnt
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: