Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

In need of help

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

ohmyg0t
ohmyg0t

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 8.90
Clan: Pk

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 10 Feb 2010 08:07 pm    Post subject: In need of help Reply with quote

I turn on the computer
All I get is a blue screen that reads:

"A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your coputer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select safe mode.

Technical information:

***STOP: 0x0000007E (0xc000001D, 0x8536268, 0xf9973508, 0xf9973204)"

I cant get to any other screen from this blue screen. I've tried restarting multiple times but this is the only message I get every time. Anyone have any idea?

the_pillo
The Magnificent

Group: Verified Member
Donor:
Gold: 0.00
Clan: Honor

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 10 Feb 2010 09:21 pm    Post subject: Re: In need of help Reply with quote

ohmyg0t wrote:
I turn on the computer

"A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your coputer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select safe mode.

Technical information:

I cant get to any other screen from this blue screen. I've tried restarting multiple times but this is the only message I get every time. Anyone have any idea?

ok when you start it, its either f8 or f5, one of the two will take you to a menu, safemode and all of those, try starting it in safemode, hopefully that will work. if you get it started back up everything just incase. now after starting in safemode if when you start it in regular it seems to work.. then your good to go (still keep backup) if not you may need to reformat and reinstall windows. Remember reformating/reinstalling = no data on computer other than factory preset.

Hope this helps,

Happiness is a disease, and smiling is the cough that spreads it - pillo-

"When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sysio

Group: Members
Gold: 297.64

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 07 Mar 2010 02:16 pm    Post subject: Re: In need of help Reply with quote

ohmyg0t wrote:
I turn on the computer

Technical information:

I think You should format your computer.
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: