Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

iso good lvl45-51 leather armour and new daggers

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Douglas22888

Group: Otaku
Gold: 1.24
Clan: HoD II

ca.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#1 Posted: 07 Oct 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: iso good lvl45-51 leather armour and new daggers Reply with quote

server: artemis
preferably only wanna pay with in game gold
must be white
please post all mods, runes, item tier, physical defense/attack, +'s, and attack speed

my preferred mods are dexterity and stamina

atm i need 49+ legs and boots with really good mods (leg mods are already good so not expecting better)
rest needs to be lvl 45+ required
am also looking for a ring, necklance, 2x earrings level requirement doesn't matter so long as 6x mods totaling 30stamina and 30 dex
please do not post daggers with an attack speed above 2.2
mods must reach 30+ stamina and 30+ dex at the very least on some items others must be higher
here is a link to images of my current gear: http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=M%2F4hVhiiy1ZgAmOhUkK1kg%3D%3D
stamina is preferred mod to be improved (willing to lose alil dex if stamina boost is good enough)
if dex is the only mod better then what i currently have it must at least hit minimum with the stamina mod

Last edited by Douglas22888 on 09 Oct 2009 01:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: