Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Pinko isn't clan leader?

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Clan Forums -> Clan: Elite
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Horum

Group: Members
Gold: 0.00

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 20 May 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Pinko isn't clan leader? Reply with quote

What happened to Pinko being the leader..? blink
Horum

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 20 May 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and why is he ranked as a scammer now..? unsure Lol, is it a joke? huh

Corey

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#3 Posted: 21 May 2009 07:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope he scammed $30 paypal from someone...
Nel

Gold: 19.00

gm.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 21 May 2009 07:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey wrote:

this
Corey

us.gif

Banned

Post#5 Posted: 21 May 2009 09:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nel wrote:
Corey wrote:

this

pretty funny how you cant trust anyone these days!

Horum

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 21 May 2009 01:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey wrote:
Nel wrote:
Corey wrote:

this

Damn... I didn't see him as a scammer, semmed like nice person. dry
Corey

us.gif

Banned

Post#7 Posted: 21 May 2009 02:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horum wrote:
Corey wrote:
Nel wrote:
Corey wrote:

this

i know... he always acted like a mod on forum, but i talked to him on msn and he clearly tried to scam me. Hes pathetic.

Horum

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 21 May 2009 02:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey wrote:
Horum wrote:
Corey wrote:
Nel wrote:
Corey wrote:

this

i know... he always acted like a mod on forum, but i talked to him on msn and he clearly tried to scam me. Hes pathetic.

ahh, wtf.. sad
CaRe_PoLiCe
Germany

Group: Retired Moderators
Gold: 2.09
Clan: Elite

gm.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#9 Posted: 22 May 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol dont talk shit, pinko is a real nice guy and i still trust him.
he just did something wrong, anyway i still like him and he is still a good friend from me

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 35.07

us.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#10 Posted: 22 May 2009 03:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope y'all don't mind me posting here...

But thing is pinko was staff then had a scammer accusation against him before, from there tramway decided there wasn't enough proof so he didn't keep him as scammer, not this is the second scam attempt he has done which does not surprise me at the least.

This will be discussed through the staff team and be taken care of.

Lulz

Gold: 2.40

us.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 23 May 2009 08:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was a bit surprised he acturly scammed but after talking to him it has become obvious he is both a scammer and a (****) when he starts to dislike the conv all he does is act like he can't understand english which he can really quite pathatic

im starting to think him trying to act like our friends was just a plot so he could scam

but then again this time he admited it which is something he dind't do on the others this could be the only one he did but this would still make him a low life scammer

he could just return the guys money if he wanted to and get his scammer tag removed

but i doubt he will

Last edited by happyguy44 on 23 May 2009 08:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Corey

us.gif

Banned

Post#12 Posted: 23 May 2009 09:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happyguy44 wrote:
i was a bit surprised he acturly scammed but after talking to him it has become obvious he is both a scammer and a (****) when he starts to dislike the conv all he does is act like he can't understand english which he can really quite pathatic

im starting to think him trying to act like our friends was just a plot so he could scam

but then again this time he admited it which is something he dind't do on the others this could be the only one he did but this would still make him a low life scammer

he could just return the guys money if he wanted to and get his scammer tag removed

but i doubt he will

I would never give his tag back. he tried that not knowing english shit on me too.

Im just smarter then him -.-

Pinko

Group: Scammer
Clan: Elite

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#13 Posted: 23 May 2009 04:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here i am derisive

Guys , i am still here . Now Darkarmy is the clan leader . Hes a nice a trusted person . He deserved the leader place . Be nice to him and everything will be okay .
Also danny , don't forget to promote some members briggrin

About the scam . I havn't realy scammed these guys . I already sold FG to a guy without problems for 40$ . What these cases would be different .
The first case - They said i have stealed 2 game cards for EU wow . Simply the game card were already used .
The 2nd case - Random guy just want to get me scammer/locked tagged .
About the conversation in MSN with Nut (Happyguy44) i was joking there . .I havn't ever scammed ANYONE , this is bullshit . I don't realy care about my d3jsp status anymore . Simply the admin and some of the staff members doesn't like me . I don't mind for d3jsp anymore . I showed much respect and i've done too much work around . I was hosting realm for FREE actually , but it doesnt matter . Also giantbob a.k.a. Nick helped for my locking in d2jsp becouse i was selling FG for cash .
He and hes team of spammers + flamers hacked the Bulgarian Website i made too . And this is the staff team ? I respect only 3-4 persons from it actually .

I'm sorry about my bad english , but nobody is perfect..
One more thing :

innocent untill proven guily . I think it was something like that . Have you ever seen proofs of my "scamms" ^^ .? I don't know why , but it's fun to see my FG as bold + red briggrin

Last edited by Pinko on 23 May 2009 04:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Horum

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 25 May 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinko wrote:
Ok here i am derisive

Guys , i am still here . Now Darkarmy is the clan leader . Hes a nice a trusted person . He deserved the leader place . Be nice to him and everything will be okay .

About the scam . I havn't realy scammed these guys . I already sold FG to a guy without problems for 40$ . What these cases would be different .
The first case - They said i have stealed 2 game cards for EU wow . Simply the game card were already used .
About the conversation in MSN with Nut (Happyguy44) i was joking there . .I havn't ever scammed ANYONE , this is bullshit . I don't realy care about my d3jsp status anymore . Simply the admin and some of the staff members doesn't like me . I don't mind for d3jsp anymore . I showed much respect and i've done too much work around . I was hosting realm for FREE actually , but it doesnt matter . Also giantbob a.k.a. Nick helped for my locking in d2jsp becouse i was selling FG for cash .
He and hes team of spammers + flamers hacked the Bulgarian Website i made too . And this is the staff team ? I respect only 3-4 persons from it actually .

One more thing :

innocent untill proven guily . I think it was something like that . Have you ever seen proofs of my "scamms" ^^ .? I don't know why , but it's fun to see my FG as bold + red briggrin

lol smile well i don't know whats going on, but if u really didnt scam anyone then thats too bad..

Last edited by Horum on 25 May 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Corey

us.gif

Banned

Post#15 Posted: 25 May 2009 09:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinko wrote:
Ok here i am derisive

One more thing :

You scammed, its obviouse, the way you talked to me on MSN was so fucking obvious its sad.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Clan Forums -> Clan: Elite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: