Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Guide to becoming a clan leader/managing your new clan

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

happyguy44
Lulz

Group: Members
Gold: 2.40

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 25 Jan 2009 06:30 pm    Post subject: Guide to becoming a clan leader/managing your new clan Reply with quote

Q. what is a clan leader?

A. A clan leader is the person who creates a clan and has all rights to it.

Q. How much does it cost to make a clan?

A. 300 fg

Q. I have the 300 fg but dont know how to make it help.

A. Click this button here to make a clan ( warning fg is non refundable if you change your mind )

Q. ok i made the clan how do i get someone to join

A.There are many ways the most common is to make a thread in this section and see who applys another would be to get friends to join it.

Q. How do i access the clan management section?

A. you go to the clan page for your clan and at the bottom of the page click this button

Q. ok what do i do now that im in the clan leader panal

A. the front page gives a brief description of what you can do just click a tab to go to that section

Q. ok what can i do in clan details

A.in the description you can type in some stuff about the clan and what its about or well basicly anything you want
then below it is a spot you can put the url link to the image you want for your clan. After that you can put the post requirement/ fg requirement that you want there to be for people entering your clan
then finnally you can put how many of your news posts you want showing on the front page and the way there sorted
after you select this click the ok button below there.

Then below that ok button is a second field that is for deleteing your clan. If for some reason you deceid to delete your clan you would check the delete clan box and then click the ok that is below that one.

Q.what do i do in the members pain
well you can accept members, give the clan to someone else at the cost of 200 fg via the assign leader button, select your co leader via the assign co leader button or demote a person from co leader if they are already the co leader, and you can also change a members rank from 0 - 8 via the drop down menu 8 being the highest and 1 the lowest.

Q. what is the news panal for?

A. the news panal is for making topics of any information you want for your clan
it is composted of the new topic button to make a new news post along with a edit button and a X(delete ) to pre existing news posts.

Q. who all can access the clan leader panal

A. the leader and co leaders

Q. I noticed that other clans have clan forums how can i get them?

A. there are two ways one is to get 15 or more members in your clan and then pm tramway
the second is pm tramway and say you want to buy them for 200 fg

Q. What can I do in the clan forums?

A. talk to your clan mates ect.

Q. how do i sticky/unsticky and lock/unlock threads in my clan forums?

A. click on the thread you want to do this to and go to the bottom of the thread
and right below the last post on the left side will be some buttons a little lock and a paper the lock is for locking it or unlocking it and the paper is for sticking it. do the reverse to undo the sticky

Q. Someone just spammed and or posted something inappropriate in my clan forums.

A. Either use the report post button and/or pm a moderator or higher about the violation and it will be taken care of.

Last edited by Tylr on 23 Jun 2012 05:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Clan Recruitment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: