Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

💰 Selling d2jsp Forum Gold ✔️Safe Method - $9/K

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

meru

Group: Members
Gold: 112.50

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 25 Oct 2022 09:03 pm    Post subject: 💰 Selling d2jsp Forum Gold ✔️Safe Method - $9/K Reply with quote

Selling D2JSP Forum Gold.

Why trade with me?

1. Instant Delivery: I am always online on Discord and you will be my top priority.
2. Partial Trades: We can start with a very small amount and work our way up. I realize I have a new account.
3. Safe JSP Trading: You will make a JSP thread and I will purchase from you so it looks realistic.
4. Trusted Seller: I can get multiple trusted folks with 500k+ FG on JSP to vouch for me by pming you.

Payment Methods: I take Paypal (Friends & Family) or Bitcoin/Ethereum/USDT.
Discord: Meru#2422
Discord Unique ID: 134597491667632128

Pricing (Min 4K Buy)
4K+ - $10/K
20K+ - $9.5/K
50K+ - $9/K

Available: 100K~ FG

Last edited by meru on 04 Nov 2022 04:29 am; edited 3 times in total

I try to be the most honest and professional merchant. I'm committed to being the most competitive in the market in both price and quality of service. I'm extremely knowledgeable in the games being traded and will provide a smooth experience. I will make sure all issues are handled properly with everyone satisfied if any were to rise.
meru

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 26 Oct 2022 06:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to be the most honest and professional merchant. I'm committed to being the most competitive in the market in both price and quality of service. I'm extremely knowledgeable in the games being traded and will provide a smooth experience. I will make sure all issues are handled properly with everyone satisfied if any were to rise.
meru

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 27 Oct 2022 04:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meru

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 29 Oct 2022 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meru

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 31 Oct 2022 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meru

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 04 Nov 2022 04:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meru

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 05 Nov 2022 08:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacktekno92

Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 09 Dec 2022 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 💰 Selling d2jsp Forum Gold ✔️Safe Method - $9/K Reply with quote

meru wrote:

Why trade with me?

1. Instant Delivery: I am always online on Discord and you will be my top priority.
2. Partial Trades: We can start with a very small amount and work our way up. I realize I have a new account.
3. Safe JSP Trading: You will make a JSP thread and I will purchase from you so it looks realistic.
4. Trusted Seller: I can get multiple trusted folks with 500k+ FG on JSP to vouch for me by pming you.

Pricing (Min 4K Buy)
4K+ - $10/K
20K+ - $9.5/K
50K+ - $9/K

if i use paypal and put friends and family you can just not give me the fg and i have no protection at all, you are making profit from this. friends and family is used when you have to send money to FRIENDS AND FAMILY, not a business transaction
meru

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 17 Jan 2023 06:25 am    Post subject: Re: 💰 Selling d2jsp Forum Gold ✔️Safe Method - $9/K Reply with quote

Jacktekno92 wrote:
meru wrote:

Why trade with me?

Pricing (Min 4K Buy)
4K+ - $10/K
20K+ - $9.5/K
50K+ - $9/K

if i use paypal and put friends and family you can just not give me the fg and i have no protection at all, you are making profit from this. friends and family is used when you have to send money to FRIENDS AND FAMILY, not a business transaction

Friends & family transactions restrict refunds. By doing business merchant sale transactions, you can easily lie and complain to paypal that you never received your product and PayPal will refund you. No idiot merchant will not use friends and family for selling fg.

meru

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 17 Jan 2023 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meru

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 18 Jan 2023 08:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: