Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Looking to offload my fg

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Eeboo123

Group: Members
Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 16 Jan 2022 08:15 pm    Post subject: Looking to offload my fg Reply with quote

It's actually very unfortunate and I don't want to because I worked hard for it. I had to move abruptly and don't have access to Internet here. I can't even get on Diablo to sell all of my Elite characters which would get me another 12K.

That combined with the fact that I have an emergency that came up, so I'm not just going to let it sit there when it could help me out.
I have 8K.
I'm charging $15 per 1K. You might say that's on the high end and I would say you're right. Feel free to let the numbers 11 and 12 Dazzle you those are literally just scambait mostly.

- I haven't sold here before. I'm unfamiliar with the best procedure to do so. ----Would like to do this in such a way that it doesn't get my account banned if possible.
-I would much prefer to deal with an American or at least a fellow fluent English speaker.
-If we could work out a way that it would be safe for both of us and we both feel comfortable then that would be the ideal situation.
-if you act pushy or even the slightest bit shady I will not deal with you
- I will not accept any payment methods that could be easily reversed. I think crypto is best because it can't be reversed. And it has that layer of anonymity.

Let me know if you're interested. Please do not waste my time. If you think for even a second that just because I haven't done this before, that I'm going to fall for some stupid little trick/follow blindly you are very much wrong and you are just wasting both of our time. I want to trade not play games.
Ty

I will be checking the thread tonight so if anyone is interested we can contact each other. I'm also not adding your shady ask messenger that you could just use to scam people. If you want to make a deal we can use Discord or our phones like civilized people, those messaging apps are known breeding grounds for scams and I'm not counting on selling forum gold to feed my family this month, which I have a suspicion that there are legitimately some people in third world countries who scam full-time on Jsp - in some third-world countries where monthly wages are $150. They probably create different numbers of accounts every day and let them age of it and make him look half-decent and keep a ledger with all the info and stuff. If you compare the amount of people can currently browsing jasp at any given time and then look at the amount of scams that happen there every single day with no break, you would think after 20 years this Gamers will have all been banned by now. There's no way all of them that happen are legit accounts that had a trade go bad or something. One scam could save you a month of work if your country is that poor. I have no idea how deep it goes but I don't care either.

Will check this periodically tonight let me know if you want to make a deal

Last edited by Eeboo123 on 16 Jan 2022 08:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
NilsS1337

Group: Members
Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would buy ur 8k for 96$ if interested

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> D2R Trading and Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: