Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

But thats besides

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Wuyatong

Group: Members
Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 06 Dec 2021 02:15 am    Post subject: But thats besides Reply with quote

Check out the following: The Poison Purge will cure you of 68s (or 168s, if you visit Zammy GWD). Invigorate - restores spec faster. Inspiration - restores spec faster. Vampirism - 5 percent healing from the damage, is stacked with soul split

Penance - 20% prayer to repair damage, cancels the effect of Smite on your opponent and Divine's prayer drain. Berserker – +10% att. and str. This is similar to the effects of an additional potion. The reduction in defence isn't effective for 1Def pure. Dark Magic – chance of slightly greater damage with mage. Ancestor spirits - potential for an additional vengeance (not confirmed). Aegis 10% damage reduction. Stacks with soak/divine/ely.

I don’t often post about Runescape but I would like to share my experiences as an RS player RS as well as an pker. I have noticed that pkers bot much faster than regular players.

I have a lot of experience in pking, and I have observed that many people seem to have botted out of actual evidence when I was training to very suspicious levels they acquired (99 str 20 att is a rather large example, 90-99 in skills on levels 40-60 accounts as well.) This is the case in all bots who are also pkers.

Urns could be a good opportunity to make use of this bonus exp weekend. Once you log into your account, you will be able to transfer your entire urn collection to start off your journey to the bonus exp weekend. Though you only can get 10 full urns one skill at a time.
With 61 crafting 10 Strongwoodcutting urns, you will earn 44887.5 exp. With 62 crafting 10 Infernal urns will give you 50625 exp. With 76 crafting 10 decorated fishing urns will give you 51300 exp. 41782.5 exp will be gained from 81 crafting Cooking Urns Even though the exp gains aren't huge, 40k/50k skill gained in a minute can be very useful. Current prices for 10 Infernal Urns will help you save 1.4mill.

Hello Everyone! Falxmaster is my real name. I plan to make comedy shows on YouTube that is centered around Noobs. The name (unfinalized), Runescape Noobs Exposed. However, it does seem somewhat similar to TehNoobShow's God's Exposed. Therefore, I'm trying to think of an original name. But, I'm still looking for actors. Check out the rest to find out how to audition. It's not necessary to be an expert however, if you are able to act try it out! Send me a message on the game Falxmaster If you'd like to audition.

This isn't a debate. Just post your thoughts between the two. Oldschool was 01-07 and the new school is 08-Now. Talk about how you adjust to the new way of play (if this is your first time joining after a three-year break). Also discuss the advantages of new features. All things are simple. Overall, it was fun.

Pking is something I still enjoy. Defiantly a lot different from oldschool pking. I was a pking girl who wore only a coif. This made me appear like a complete noob. The day I was wild, returned with an outfit that was clean and good. I was snarled.

After a while, you get used to it, and I started to recognize when it was time to eat. It's much more difficult nowadays because there are less novices and a lot more people that know about wild animals and other. I was once wary of eating below 20HP. I was afraid that I was prone to receiving emails about food and they would be unable to to eat me. But, now they have claws and can take me down.

Pking is always fun, I have money to spare for the extra 100k+ I lose everytime I die. Not once I thought "this new game is a pain". Things are always changing. Accept it and adjust. I still use old-school methods to pke. With only 60 attack, 89 range and 70 str ( sad ) I can manage.

Off topic. After I made the decision to make the decision to come back, I joined a couple of my beloved Pkers cc's. Many don't even have an cc. Until I became a part of one of my most inspirational pkers, the one who got me into being a range pure. Yankin deez, whom I gave 1 million to help another Pk vide. Surprisingly, he's a very nice person. And he added me too. It basically is a guitarist whose a lover of Led Zeppelin, meets Jimmy Page. Let's talk.

Clans, clans. Clones. This is what I hear most often in the office. This, along with our huge "Clan Celebration Month", is what inspired me to create my own clan. But, I want to make it larger, bolder, and better than any other clan that has been established. It's impossible to be wrong!

You are the only one who can assist me. I'm in need of you! You all need to sign up for my group. Join me in stomping on innocents and looting villages in search of gold. You can also make other clans and make them do all the hard work, if it seems too arduous.

Who is there with me? We require your help in bringing down the remaining terrorists. Let me know by posting in the sign-up thread. We're looking for as many members as possible to make our mark in clan-world. I do not mean "make our mark", but I mean "stomp into oblivion".

Although the concept is great but we must be able to claim ourselves as an awesome clan if we are to be successful within the world of clans. Here's where you come in. Are you able to think of a new name for your clan? Please share your idea in the clan name thread. I will gather the top clan names from this thread and post the names in a poll on Facebook. There you can vote together for your favorite one. The future is ours to decide.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on visit rsorder

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: