Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Statement

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
anonymous12

Group: Verified Member
Gold: Locked
Clan: D3JSP

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:22 pm    Post subject: Statement Reply with quote

Just to let people know I'm not asking for pardon or anything just want to point out things about that forum.

I've been on that forum since 2012 and got scammed multiple and multiple time without anything changing. That doesnt excuse the fact that i did scam someone in here in fact i feel bad but since the release of D2R i've lost idk how many hundred of dollars so i become what i hated the most a fucking scammers.

That forum is fill up with scammers and it got worse in the last 2-3 years i'd say no mod were around and plus the forum admin who clearly give 0 fuck about that forum wasnt moderating shit either

I dont know how many time i've pmd mod/admin to say '' hey that dude is weird might wanna watch him '' the only answer they would give his '' ip his clean '' ... lmfao to see that dude scamming people 2 days later

That forum has become a joke, this is just getting a scam fest and since tramway doesnt give a fuck about that forum it will stay that way, man idk running a forum like that i'd ask people proof that they are legit asking for d2jsp accs, proof they have fg other stuf idk.

But since nobody in here wanna see a change it will just stay like that forever and hopefully die one day.

I'm sorry moneyking i dont beg you pardon i know it was a dick move it happen to an innocent man but after losing that many $$ and a legit d2jsp account and theses clowns in here not doing anything to change just pissing me off

you can delete my account, ban it idc, i'm not planning to come back in here or to even pay back the scams.

Last edited by anonymous12 on 03 Nov 2021 06:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: