Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Selling Everything

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Fireboxer

Group: Members
Gold: 1.40

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 09 Dec 2021 08:41 pm    Post subject: Selling Everything Reply with quote

Times are tough and I'm selling everything... My fg then my account.
I do have donor forum and it's a 2008 with good post and good trade history. Active in many forums and in trusted guild. I have 44k forum gold selling for 12$ for each thousand and only bulk deal if buy 10+.
I'm not interested in hearing about your story how you got scammed or whatever I will go first to trusted users and if you join date like me you will go first and we can do increments of 5k.

Message me and we will get this going
Account will be sold after forum gold gone. I will check here every hour so if you message me within the hour be on I'll message back.
Fireboxer

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 12 Dec 2021 08:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My offer still valid

48k fg for sale
desiredfg
Admiral

Group: Verified Member
Donor:
Gold: 4.50
Clan: Royalty

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 13 Dec 2021 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don’t bother buying from this guy. I agreed to buy all his “48k” if he converted his fg into runes and he said I had to send 1/4 payment up front first. LOL! Then I said I guess that’s a no because I’m not sending first? He says “im not interested, it looks like you haven’t traded with anyone lately.”

I literally just bought over $300 worth just in a few days alone and those two people I added to my signature that can verify.

DO NOT buy

This is the typical scamming scum back right here.

Last edited by desiredfg on 13 Dec 2021 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

WAITING REPUTATION FROM: Lemondhead,Khd,TheLaughingGreat,MiketheMan,Grimm_101,Redskills89,Kajii,dthreetree,F^G,RbioS,Krewkon,wildboar,Myron_Gaines,milobeast,kryszuk2014,Luftwaffe,C7,stacksjohnson,sbnike, Hdinpk20, Franko, alivee, tyr, JSPDump,Ilikepssys,Ppittbull,Yorkshiremann, Cai
Fireboxer

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 14 Dec 2021 07:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

desiredfg wrote:
Don’t bother buying from this guy. I agreed to buy all his “48k” if he converted his fg into runes and he said I had to send 1/4 payment up front first. LOL! Then I said I guess that’s a no because I’m not sending first? He says “im not interested, it looks like you haven’t traded with anyone lately.”

I literally just bought over $300 worth just in a few days alone and those two people I added to my signature that can verify.

DO NOT buy

You're just mad I won't give first. Please show me legit trades for that 300$ I'll send whatever yu want upfront
desiredfg
Admiral

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 14 Dec 2021 09:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fireboxer wrote:
desiredfg wrote:

DO NOT buy

You're just mad I won't give first. Please show me legit trades for that 300$ I'll send whatever yu want upfront

I’m mad? LOL go remake another account with your zero feedback. So I can send 1/4 payment upfront.

Keep scamming those $5 and $10 broke boy

Good luck getting any sales on this thread. Will never happen LMAO

Last edited by desiredfg on 14 Dec 2021 09:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

WAITING REPUTATION FROM: Lemondhead,Khd,TheLaughingGreat,MiketheMan,Grimm_101,Redskills89,Kajii,dthreetree,F^G,RbioS,Krewkon,wildboar,Myron_Gaines,milobeast,kryszuk2014,Luftwaffe,C7,stacksjohnson,sbnike, Hdinpk20, Franko, alivee, tyr, JSPDump,Ilikepssys,Ppittbull,Yorkshiremann, Cai
WildKnight

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#6 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 02:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desiredfg wrote:
Fireboxer wrote:
desiredfg wrote:

DO NOT buy

I’m mad? LOL go remake another account with your zero feedback. So I can send 1/4 payment upfront.

He also said he wouldn't go first and would only accept bitcoin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said no middleman either because "I don't trust them" dudes scammin 100%

desiredfg
Admiral

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 03:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildKnight wrote:
desiredfg wrote:
Fireboxer wrote:
desiredfg wrote:

DO NOT buy

He also said he wouldn't go first and would only accept bitcoin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said no middleman either because "I don't trust them" dudes scammin 100%

Guaranteed. I smell rats a mile away

Dragonelf

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 63.50
Clan: Legends

gm.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#8 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds scammy

To be sure: I can mediate any trades with him, just to be sure derisive
Fireboxer

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have zero problem using a med. Lol... I even offered increments and you wanted upfront. Come on bud.
desiredfg
Admiral

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 01:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fireboxer wrote:
I have zero problem using a med. Lol... I even offered increments and you wanted upfront. Come on bud.

“ He also said he wouldn't go first and would only accept bitcoin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said no middleman either because "I don't trust them" dudes scammin 100%”

So he’s lying?? Go use Dragonelf. I doubt you go through with the trade bud.

Killionaire

Donor:
Gold: 2.10
Clan: Integrity

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 03:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems legit.
Fireboxer

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dudes are actually funny tbh... you know what... I'll send any amount you need.
1-5k 12 per lmk... I send upfront... only doing this for a reason. Lmk
Fireboxer

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

desiredfg wrote:
Fireboxer wrote:

“ He also said he wouldn't go first and would only accept bitcoin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he said no middleman either because "I don't trust them" dudes scammin 100%”

Are you brain dead??

Did I say bitcoin and cashapp or just bitcoin?
Did I refuse a middleman?
Did I refuse anything besides giving you everything upfront?

Lmk dude
desiredfg
Admiral

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fireboxer wrote:
desiredfg wrote:
Fireboxer wrote:

Are you brain dead??

Did I say bitcoin and cashapp or just bitcoin?
Did I refuse a middleman?
Did I refuse anything besides giving you everything upfront?

Lmk dude

I didn’t say that lol. Wildknight said that. Read his post above Dragonelf. Hence the quotes??

Talk about brain dead.

desiredfg
Admiral

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fireboxer wrote:
You dudes are actually funny tbh... you know what... I'll send any amount you need.
1-5k 12 per lmk... I send upfront... only doing this for a reason. Lmk

I’ll buy 6-7k fg worth of Jah/Ber runes right now, if you have a reason to prove.

I can show I’m serious too. The moderators on here have my ID, address ect. I took the time to verify my identity years ago. If you knew who I was in real life, I have a shit ton to lose. Scamming a measly $100-200$ would be a joke.

If the first trade works out, I’ll drop $500 on all your leftovers right now.

Lmk

Last edited by desiredfg on 15 Dec 2021 07:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: