Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

RuneScape - There is no reason to be offended

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

wfuuopy

Group: Members
Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:10 am    Post subject: RuneScape - There is no reason to be offended Reply with quote

Just wondering if any of you are having problems with the free-player account space. It's annoying to find your pockets full of things. And you don't want to let anything go, plus your doing tasks.

I am currently OK at the moment,(because often I clean out my bank space.) What do you think, however? I think there should be a task, or some kind of instruction on clearing banks of their spaces. Anyone agree? It's not necessary to be a jerk. There is no reason to be offended. Let me tell you how to clear your bank space. Clean your bank. Give away unneeded items to new customers. This could be done every week or monthly, depending on how messy the bank is.

Think about the future and think about what you could do to acquire things in the near future. Maybe you'll be able to find an additional bucket when you get rid of the old one. It is crucial to think about the things you will keep and what you're planning to sell or scrap. Utilize the value checker to value your items and sell the ones you don't need that are valuable.

This is effective, because selling a bucket will not earn you much cash, however selling a sword, for instance, could get you a ton of coins! This isn't a scam. It's better for beginners to master the use of basic, everyday objects instead of waiting for an impressive sword. Sell valuable and unwanted items. Donate simple things that aren't needed.

You can only have one bucket in case you have multiple buckets. Thanks for taking your time to read this, fellow players. Good luck clearing the bank! I'm just curious and would love your suggestions. I was thinking of a "healer" for the clan. Their job is expensive however, it's a great job. How does it work? H, the healer, would be found on the Lunar spellbook with 92 magic.

Want to learn more about RuneScape gold at D3jsp

Last edited by wfuuopy on 01 Sep 2021 03:11 am; edited 2 times in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: