Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Kictrap Build Hardcore
Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Erokai

Group: Members
Gold: 6.40

Warn:

Post#41 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinningBreeds wrote:
ForgottenDreamer wrote:
every point into +trap is 5% less life from bo / you lose dr, you lose a lot of res (which all has to be made up in inventory) you lose a lot of flat life and flat mana
you lose 86 fhr, in fact i have no idea where your fhr even is; this is exactly how you die in hc

and i gonna say it again, you do not need 12k traps for pvm

you act like it's trading tank stats for damage but youre really trading tank stats for overkill which is fucking worthless

fcr literally only good for teleport, and you have other options

but let's be absolutely honest

helm 3trap/20fcr
amu 3trap/10fcr

literally nobody is going to pay for those 2 things for a pvm assassin, and the ones that do are gonna end up dying with it because they clearly make shit decisions

the fortylaceratorphoenix ruinedsin was way worse actually roll1

you are stupid

storm + tg = immortal assa

please, just quit and never post in assa topics again
WinningBreeds

Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#42 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this build have 50% dr with fade, eni, ss, 4k life easy with lifetrap skillers, liferes sc's, max block, maxed resis, so it's very tanky, can't die unless u are afk or something. U dont need fhr in pvm on sin :baby: SOme in ubers is ok, but there a guillaume is enough.

ugh, 3 trap amu/helm with fcr are not that expensive.
Erokai

Warn:

Post#43 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinningBreeds wrote:
this build have 50% dr with fade, eni, ss, 4k life easy with lifetrap skillers, liferes sc's, max block, maxed resis, so it's very tanky, can't die unless u are afk or something. U dont need fhr in pvm on sin :baby: SOme in ubers is ok, but there a guillaume is enough.

ugh, 3 trap amu/helm with fcr are not that expensive.

well well well

im voting you for p8 kicker king of sng tongue

when i will set a goal to build high-end p8 kicker - ill definitely try your ideas first...

im not even sure i will find some better solutions...

just maybe...
ForgottenDreamer

Gold: 6.50

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#44 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so u guys want to use both stormshield and fade, and no amp and limit ur kick to at least 1/10 th of the effect and call it kicker? if i do ubers i fade, and put on noz belt

DuckDuckGo

Warn:

Post#45 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForgottenDreamer wrote:
so u guys want to use both stormshield and fade, and no amp and limit ur kick to at least 1/10 th of the effect and call it kicker? if i do ubers i fade, and put on noz belt

yes. u need nothing else from kicks than that. A great add for traps to kill faster (static) or inmune-killing (Azure), etc.

anyway i call it trapper/kicker.

for high phys dmg melee chars there are better options than kicksins, even fully geared ones can't compare in terms of dmg to a zealer for example, so it's not worth it to focus too much on a pathetic increase of direct 1 target kick dmg, when u can have strong traps instead. The lose of amplify is not that bad, i mean, normally my uber runs were fast enough without it (around 50 sec-1 min UT cleaned) using a beast caddy.

in p8 its way better to go trap/kick than kick/trap or than kicksin because of reasons, AOE dmg, and in p1 everything and it's mother kills fast, even a pure kicksin with crap gear kills fast in p1 due to death sentry once u have 1 corpse, so its nonsense to focus much on kicks unlsee u make the char only for fun purposses ofc.
ForgottenDreamer

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#46 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuckDuckGo wrote:
ForgottenDreamer wrote:

yes. u need nothing else from kicks than that. A great add for traps to kill faster (static) or inmune-killing (Azure), etc.

anyway i call it trapper/kicker.

for high phys dmg melee chars there are better options than kicksins, even fully geared ones can't compare in terms of dmg to a zealer for example, so it's not worth it to focus too much on a pathetic increase of direct 1 target kick dmg, when u can have strong traps instead. The lose of amplify is not that bad, i mean, normally my uber runs were fast enough without it (around 50 sec-1 min UT cleaned) using a beast caddy.

in p8 its way better to go trap/kick than kick/trap or than kicksin because of reasons, AOE dmg, and in p1 everything and it's mother kills fast, even a pure kicksin with crap gear kills fast in p1 due to death sentry once u have 1 corpse, so its nonsense to focus much on kicks unlsee u make the char only for fun purposses ofc.

well, it dont look like you guys totally understand my build.

in p8 you kill 1 or 2 enemies with kicks in like 1 or 2 seconds. meanwhile stormlash has casted static several times, that static works vs immunes due to infinity and has inzane effect vs the none immunes. meaning that pretty much the entire screen of monsters will be left with 25-30% hp. and boom here comes ur aoe from death sentry and cleans ur screen in 1 second. those are also boosted by infi and the closest monsters by amp.

u leech like hell due to amp + leech ring + strings. and if ur stuck ib stun u got cloak of shadows and mb, but my favourit is dragon tail which does aoe KB.

u may use either sm or sw as summon for some crowd control as well, although a sm with mindblast will slow down killing speed. and when u come to a boss the static + 100% cb which are ampee kills even ubers in seconds... for normal gameplay you use bos, meanwhile for ubers u use fade, and change strings with nosferatus. which means i dont have to have a strightly own eq for ubers and got stash space. hell i did ubers in second as level 82 kicksin with 8 x 5@/blank scs and 6 x clean trap sks. meph nearly 1 shot my assa with his conv and i chugged like a couple of juvs. ur builds cannot touch the multi immune monsters in ubers due to u have no amp. and i leech vs them just fine due to amp. skellies and meph required a little juvs due to not leechable without tap.

i would suggest demon limb for ubers though.

DuckDuckGo

Warn:

Post#47 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine works the same but with 12k light sentries and always faded, so imo its just better to trap focus.

tri-ubers last like 50 seconds with a simply beast caddy/guillaume swap and some resis stack in inv and a maras (cheap, effective, keeps lvl30 dtalon same time gives resis) without amplify anyway. Ench from demon's limb is ok, ar was like 20k+ anyway. I prefer life tap from a wand cos this way merc is alive with his conviction aura on, so u land more kicks, and u can dmg dia and baal ubers a lot with light sentries too while kicking. faded merc, it's pretty tanky, sometimes i used a kira on him but tbh with a good positioning and life tap on, he wont die easy.

If i gonna use a minion, i go for warrior, because it can be controled somehow, but normally i dont think it's so necessary to have a shadow.
WinningBreeds

Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#48 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right, but ofc feels nice to be able to kill anything in game even if not gonna do it normally :baby: Just to feel complete roll1
DuckDuckGo

Warn:

Post#49 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinningBreeds wrote:
right, but ofc feels nice to be able to kill anything in game even if not gonna do it normally :baby: Just to feel complete roll1

nope

i want 2 soj + cham + maxed ias

storm/block is enough for safety

dracs sux in pvm
ForgottenDreamer

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#50 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuckDuckGo wrote:
WinningBreeds wrote:

nope

i want 2 soj + cham + maxed ias

storm/block is enough for safety

dracs sux in pvm

Do whatever you like who cares

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: