Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Bowzon Mephisto/diablo Build
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo III Trading and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Erokai

Group: Members
Gold: 6.40

Warn:

Post#61 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuckDuckGo wrote:
ForgottenDreamer wrote:
DuckDuckGo wrote:
who does ubers but doesn't kill all 3 bosses

sorry that's a fail

youtube is not the beacon of truth and "evidence". hundreds of people have made better uber bowas

not a tank and spank one. half the reason people don't use bowzons for ubers is because it's too much effort to run around and dodge shots. there's no lazy way to do it. this is a first step.

lifeleech works, espesially if u amp them.

ofc u cannot leech an psy immune enemy. zero psy dmg dealth = zero life stolen.

you can't leech off meph
he has 0 drain effectiveness
DuckDuckGo

Warn:

Post#62 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erokai wrote:
DuckDuckGo wrote:
ForgottenDreamer wrote:
DuckDuckGo wrote:
who does ubers but doesn't kill all 3 bosses

sorry that's a fail

youtube is not the beacon of truth and "evidence". hundreds of people have made better uber bowas

not a tank and spank one. half the reason people don't use bowzons for ubers is because it's too much effort to run around and dodge shots. there's no lazy way to do it. this is a first step.

lifeleech works, espesially if u amp them.

ofc u cannot leech an psy immune enemy. zero psy dmg dealth = zero life stolen.

you can't leech off meph
he has 0 drain effectiveness

i know, wrote that in first post i think, but he complained leech did not work vs baal and vs the psy immunes, so im just telling him amp will make him leech good on those smile
ForgottenDreamer

Gold: 6.50

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#63 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erokai wrote:
There is this dude who goes by the name of Taurean or something like that. He had a nice build. Was called 'Kirazon' afair.
Maybe there you can find some advises for your zon.

Quality thread and build btw.

es you did but theory craft a probable baal kill but that build would fail intensely on meph and the idea is to find a single build with only 1 or 2 small gear piece switches that can do both effectively. U cannot tank and spank meph with decrep. U will be dead before you have him down to 80 percent and thats being generous. You would be forced to dodge most of his attacks and that defeats the point of the build. Even if you went life stack and had 3k hp youd be dead that fast so decrep is unusable, and even faster since ur theory craft build lacks the dr from the belt. Btw meph is also 100 percent immune to light and poison and 95 percent immune to fire and cold. Tgods has a hugely wasted stat in that regard.

Another wasted stat is the max light res. Even a full inventory of 11 light res scs which is better than your proposed 5 to alls only yields 50 light res after his res debuff. (not to mention 5\20 or 19s would set you back tens of thousands of fg) I think its just generally the max u can have or theres a bug unless it applies improperly from charms after a certain point. I could try um runes to cheaply alter the stats from the gface and see if i get different results but to what end...id lose the 8 dr from ber.

verdungos gives u more hp and the strength difference is exactly made up by the vital difference of a 40 verdungos but the 40 verdungos has 15 DR which maths to being worth WAAAAAY more than the 20 light sorb especially considering you have skeletons shooting you the entire time and he still has physical attacks that gurt infinitelt more than any of his abilities with this setup. The only reason i use a wisp is because theres no dr ring.

So right there 2 of your pieces dont even make sense. Tgods was also tried for the record. The results were so bad it was thrown out with just a few attempts. It was 100 percent a liability. Nosfer is the only non dr belt i have tried that can stay in the game and i think its simply because of the ias.

I DO like the suggestion of the a3 lawbringer instead of a5 though and will be trying that. Couldnt find a 3 os eth cb last night on jsp for a5 merc anyways.

For the record last night the build with minor skill tweaks killed meph in 42 seconds flat but WITH the a2 merc. Thats actually the same speed or maybe even faster than a smiter. But i cant replicate that yet and it still couldnt kill baal without retreating like 10 times. Im excited to try the a3 lawbringer.
DuckDuckGo

Warn:

Post#64 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForgottenDreamer wrote:
Erokai wrote:
There is this dude who goes by the name of Taurean or something like that. He had a nice build. Was called 'Kirazon' afair.

es you did but theory craft a probable baal kill but that build would fail intensely on meph and the idea is to find a single build with only 1 or 2 small gear piece switches that can do both effectively. U cannot tank and spank meph with decrep. U will be dead before you have him down to 80 percent and thats being generous. You would be forced to dodge most of his attacks and that defeats the point of the build. Even if you went life stack and had 3k hp youd be dead that fast so decrep is unusable, and even faster since ur theory craft build lacks the dr from the belt. Btw meph is also 100 percent immune to light and poison and 95 percent immune to fire and cold. Tgods has a hugely wasted stat in that regard.

Another wasted stat is the max light res. Even a full inventory of 11 light res scs which is better than your proposed 5 to alls only yields 50 light res after his res debuff. (not to mention 5\20 or 19s would set you back tens of thousands of fg) I think its just generally the max u can have or theres a bug unless it applies improperly from charms after a certain point. I could try um runes to cheaply alter the stats from the gface and see if i get different results but to what end...id lose the 8 dr from ber.

verdungos gives u more hp and the strength difference is exactly made up by the vital difference of a 40 verdungos but the 40 verdungos has 15 DR which maths to being worth WAAAAAY more than the 20 light sorb especially considering you have skeletons shooting you the entire time and he still has physical attacks that gurt infinitelt more than any of his abilities with this setup. The only reason i use a wisp is because theres no dr ring.

So right there 2 of your pieces dont even make sense. Tgods was also tried for the record. The results were so bad it was thrown out with just a few attempts. It was 100 percent a liability. Nosfer is the only non dr belt i have tried that can stay in the game and i think its simply because of the ias.

I DO like the suggestion of the a3 lawbringer instead of a5 though and will be trying that. Couldnt find a 3 os eth cb last night on jsp for a5 merc anyways.

For the record last night the build with minor skill tweaks killed meph in 42 seconds flat but WITH the a2 merc. Thats actually the same speed or maybe even faster than a smiter. But i cant replicate that yet and it still couldnt kill baal without retreating like 10 times. Im excited to try the a3 lawbringer.

ets see here
-100 hell - 125 meph conviction = -225% resistance
+30 anya quest +15 faith +30 fort +35 metal grid or highlords 35% light both fort and tgods give 15% to max light resist tgods is there to absorb and basically make you unkillable meph charged bolts will heal you like lifetap
thats 110resists not counting trechery prebuff which you can do easy in like 30 sec gives you extra 15%dr and +60%resists thats 115 or 55 with trechery buff that you need to make up in charms all you need is either 11 or 5 extra 20/11 scs thats nothing you dont even need life can do this on budget.
This set up relies on just not getting close to meph for him to physically attack you thats all doesnt require to dodge skillshots. If he comes close juv and step back and spam ga/strafe you will kill him faster with amp and better gear. The rest of the ubers will fall easy.

ForgottenDreamer

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#65 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuckDuckGo wrote:
ForgottenDreamer wrote:
Erokai wrote:

ets see here
-100 hell - 125 meph conviction = -225% resistance
+30 anya quest +15 faith +30 fort +35 metal grid or highlords 35% light both fort and tgods give 15% to max light resist tgods is there to absorb and basically make you unkillable meph charged bolts will heal you like lifetap
thats 110resists not counting trechery prebuff which you can do easy in like 30 sec gives you extra 15%dr and +60%resists thats 115 or 55 with trechery buff that you need to make up in charms all you need is either 11 or 5 extra 20/11 scs thats nothing you dont even need life can do this on budget.
This set up relies on just not getting close to meph for him to physically attack you thats all doesnt require to dodge skillshots. If he comes close juv and step back and spam ga/strafe you will kill him faster with amp and better gear. The rest of the ubers will fall easy.

Treachery is not a contender for this build because it requires a pre proc which is extra setup and takes even more time.

Also if u run that gear you get trampled by his physical attacks and even worse so by lillith which is the entire purpose of a tank and spank build. Great on paper but it doesnt work either way. You cant keep him off of you without kiting so your suggestion doesnt fit this thread.

Tgods plus 20wisp did not result in being healed. Just damaged less....but when u run tgods you get mauled in 2 shots by physical and when u run fort u dont clear the skeletons fast enough. The math says you do but you dont.

Im not looking for the gimpy half assed "you can do it by prebuffing this that then run through an act and pick up a combat shrine and blah blah blah." This is aiming for walk in use cta and MAYBE a demon limb and fuck em all up.

Also ur suggestion to not use lifers would literally never work. Cant survive a single melee without them on lillith. Shes actually a 1 shot without em much less stand toe to toe with her for 60 seconds.

Please consider all 6 bosses before thinking its easy. This is why nobodys done it yet.
Erokai

Warn:

Post#66 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

basic smiters kill meph in 10s
WinningBreeds

Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#67 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erokai wrote:

You are really close, don't quit now.
ForgottenDreamer

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#68 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinningBreeds wrote:
Erokai wrote:

You are really close, don't quit now.

wish i could keep going but it's almost 8am...i gotta get some sleep.

sad to report though that the lawbringer merc brought almost nothing to the table. after reading the description, it only works for melee dmg and since i can't control what an a5 merc goes after anyways, it's useless for either merc. he definitely stuns em pretty constantly, that's just not enough help.

back to the drawing board.
Erokai

Warn:

Post#69 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForgottenDreamer

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#70 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erokai wrote:

Not 1 person has given me a suggestion that works. Ive tested them.

As a matter of fact ill double down. Someone make a video of any of hypers suggestions working for all 6 bosses and ill pay 500fg provided it meets the exact purpose of this buld (tank and spank all 6). Must show the login process to battlenet as well as 6 clean kills and all his suggested gear as well as show the game name and password in the game and display all gear without switchouts. This is how sure i am youre wrong.

Gear must meet critera to qualify aka tank and spank the ENTIRETY of all 6 fights.
no pre proc gear.
WinningBreeds

Warn:

Post#71 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForgottenDreamer wrote:
Erokai wrote:

As a matter of fact ill double down. Someone make a video of any of hypers suggestions working for all 6 bosses and ill pay 500fg provided it meets the exact purpose of this buld (tank and spank all 6). Must show the login process to battlenet as well as 6 clean kills and all his suggested gear as well as show the game name and password in the game and display all gear without switchouts. This is how sure i am youre wrong.

Gear must meet critera to qualify aka tank and spank the ENTIRETY of all 6 fights.
no pre proc gear.

So you are paying someone roughly 5 dollars to do more than an hours work?

Wow. Big spender here
ForgottenDreamer

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#72 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinningBreeds wrote:
ForgottenDreamer wrote:
Erokai wrote:

no pre proc gear.

Wow. Big spender here

Takes you an hour to click record, then just click and drag an upload. Tf? All this while doing something people enjoy so that parts not even work. Took me like 15 minutes to do the whole thing and its a 10 minute video so yet again in yet another aspect of your life, youre doing it wrong. Imagine still playing d2 on a pentium 286 with a 56k baud modem on AOL.

Im not asking anybody to work. Im saying prove me wrong and if you can, there happens to be a reward attached. Lots of no balls over in your corner. Lots of talk. No action. Typical for someone recommending stuff that doesnt work and has been tried until it was pounded to death and laid to rest in 2009 with over like 100 people streamers and analysts alike who have tried it proclaiming not only does your build not work but that what im trying to achieve is literally impossible because of the lack of a shield and how long they spent on this concept with nothing but failure too. People who have researched this far longer than both you and I.

But as I expected, you wont do anything other than flame. Thats just the person you are. Thats okay I suppose. I guess I just have to say youre smarter than the hundred plus people who researched this to pieces just to get you to go away so i can refocus on real possibilities. Youre so right. Your 5 minute theorycraft support wasnt mentioned by every other person who thought to try this already since its the most obvious way just about every single person who has tried this started.

In fact..holy crap it works. Yay were done. You can go now. You were right all along.

While he leaves anybody have any other ideas that might ACTUALLY work?
Erokai

Warn:

Post#73 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im GOING to find this and when i do it will be equal or better than smiters i swear it.

Im not asking anybody to work. Im saying prove me wrong and if you can, there happens to be a reward attached.

You are so ignorant hahaha. Thanks for the occasionl laugh over your ignorance roll1

Last edited by Erokai on 10 Apr 2021 04:08 am; edited 1 time in total
WinningBreeds

Warn:

Post#74 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would he waste his time.to please someone who claims HE CAN donit but actualy can't and os in denial. Ignorant
ForgottenDreamer

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#75 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinningBreeds wrote:
Why would he waste his time.to please someone who claims HE CAN donit but actualy can't and os in denial. Ignorant

sorry, what? i didn't claim i could. nobody has yet. there's a reason for that. this kid thinks it's a simple 5 minute theorycraft solution. if he thinks his balls are that big he could put a video up and be the first document of ever achieving it. surely that would be worth enough.
DuckDuckGo

Warn:

Post#76 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForgottenDreamer wrote:
WinningBreeds wrote:
ForgottenDreamer wrote:
Erokai wrote:

no pre proc gear.

Wow. Big spender here

Takes you an hour to click record, then just click and drag an upload. Tf? All this while doing something people enjoy so that parts not even work. Took me like 15 minutes to do the whole thing and its a 10 minute video so yet again in yet another aspect of your life, youre doing it wrong. Imagine still playing d2 on a pentium 286 with a 56k baud modem on AOL.

Im not asking anybody to work. Im saying prove me wrong and if you can, there happens to be a reward attached. Lots of no balls over in your corner. Lots of talk. No action. Typical for someone recommending stuff that doesnt work and has been tried until it was pounded to death and laid to rest in 2009 with over like 100 people streamers and analysts alike who have tried it proclaiming not only does your build not work but that what im trying to achieve is literally impossible because of the lack of a shield and how long they spent on this concept with nothing but failure too. People who have researched this far longer than both you and I.

But as I expected, you wont do anything other than flame. Thats just the person you are. Thats okay I suppose. I guess I just have to say youre smarter than the hundred plus people who researched this to pieces just to get you to go away so i can refocus on real possibilities. Youre so right. Your 5 minute theorycraft support wasnt mentioned by every other person who thought to try this already since its the most obvious way just about every single person who has tried this started.

In fact..holy crap it works. Yay were done. You can go now. You were right all along.

While he leaves anybody have any other ideas that might ACTUALLY work?

roll1

Ty for the very entertaining read and hopefully continues to be entertaining. You are not very bright child and they gave you perfect explanations and weren't wrong on anything.

Also, if this task was ever completed, it wouldn't be impressive, but rather embarassing.

Why? Because It's a waste of life spending months of your life invested in pixels.

But please, continue.

Ignorance is very entertaining.
Erokai

Warn:

Post#77 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Literally so many people offered you a better build, but all you do is say they are wrong
WinningBreeds

Warn:

Post#78 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

his thread is the most excitement we've had in a long time derisive

OP, I appreciate your dedication to the "tank and spank" play style. Don't give up!
ForgottenDreamer

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#79 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erokai wrote:
Literally so many people offered you a better build, but all you do is say they are wrong

you say all i do is say they're wrong, but i tested it...dozens of other people tested it....it doesn't work. would u like a video of how hard it fucking fails? is that what you need?
WinningBreeds

Warn:

Post#80 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iablo 2 is a game where you click to move

play starcraft and you will appreciate how simple diablo 2 is in comparison

kiting is very low effort. I have no idea why you would play if you are too lazy to click a few times to avoid shots.
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo III Trading and Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: