Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Selling d2jsp Fg

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

just0927

Group: Members
Gold: 1.80

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:34 am    Post subject: Selling d2jsp Fg Reply with quote

Hi, i'm new here but trying to sell d2jsp forum gold since i don't have any use for them. Currently have 20k fg got more but rest is tied onto items for now. Anyways, I'd accept rate of $8 per 1000 fg over paypal minimum of 4k fg per trade and will not go first. Lmk if anyone is interested ty

**pending sale

Last edited by just0927 on 03 Jan 2021 10:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Storybound

Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought all this kids fg. Now he is saying I scammed him and everything and trying to get me locked on jsp. Watch when Cory gets on and I speak to him and how quick you get banned for false reports.... the truth will come out. I sent you $160.00 for 21k fg and you are trying to say you didn’t get it. Weird I got all screenshots of my PayPal and everything. Watch in about an hour you’ll be locked on jsp. You started this. Watch and see bud you’ll regret making false reports
just0927

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storybound wrote:
I bought all this kids fg. Now he is saying I scammed him and everything and trying to get me locked on jsp. Watch when Cory gets on and I speak to him and how quick you get banned for false reports.... the truth will come out. I sent you $160.00 for 21k fg and you are trying to say you didn’t get it. Weird I got all screenshots of my PayPal and everything. Watch in about an hour you’ll be locked on jsp. You started this. Watch and see bud you’ll regret making false reports

i do have ss of everything you sent me $123.72 exact for 21000 fg not even $160 and that is uncollectable its on hold b/c u reported paypal for unauthorized access so you could collect them and get free fgs. You've been living in that scam life stop making things up already have bunch proof. Just shows how sad you are so technically no trade was done as i received $0 and you took my 21000 fg from me = scam.

Last edited by just0927 on 05 Jan 2021 07:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Storybound

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just0927 wrote:
Storybound wrote:

i do have ss of everything you sent me $123.72 exact for 21000 fg not even $160 and that is uncollectable its on hold b/c u reported paypal for unauthorized access so you could collect them and get free fgs. You've been living in that scam life stop making things up already have bunch proof. Just shows how sad you are so technically no trade was done as i received $0 and you took my 21000 fg from me = scam.

Bruh you just tried to pull a fast one and try getting your fg back after I paid for it. And guess what it back fired on you and you’re locked tag and I’m chilling. Enjoy bud. Trust me when Cory dms me and I show him ALL PROOF you’ll be locked here too derisive
just0927

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storybound wrote:
just0927 wrote:
Storybound wrote:

Bruh you just tried to pull a fast one and try getting your fg back after I paid for it. And guess what it back fired on you and you’re locked tag and I’m chilling. Enjoy bud. Trust me when Cory dms me and I show him ALL PROOF you’ll be locked here too derisive

i asked for refund cauz i didnt get paid for it and lost my fgs. Btw try google urself keenan falck multiple larceny and felony. Stop posting please.

Last edited by just0927 on 06 Jan 2021 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Storybound

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just0927 wrote:
Storybound wrote:
just0927 wrote:
Storybound wrote:

i asked for refund cauz i didnt get paid for it and lost my fgs. Btw try google urself keenan falck multiple larceny and felony like i said before stay in that low life

😂 you sir have made my day! You got paid for absolutely everything you sent. Then you tried to report me and it back fire and you locked yourself idiot. I do not feel bad for you what so ever and when Cory dms me back and I show him everything watch me get unlocked and you locked for false reports.... also I was a little asshole back in 2012 it’s now 2021 bud. People grow up. You’re just a pathetic asshole and thought you would get your fg back and the $160.00... I think truthfully you’re upset that I bought your fg for $7.00/ea and sold it for $12.50 the same second I bought it. 😂 just stay small bro and move on. I have contacted some people and you’ll see soon. Kwon Yoo.

Some proof of money being sent there ya go.
Storybound

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope this loads

https://ibb.co/cQSbPVD

https://ibb.co/ZzBWx1N

Hmmm weirddd??!
Seems to me you got paid?
just0927

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storybound wrote:
Hope this loads

https://ibb.co/cQSbPVD

https://ibb.co/ZzBWx1N

Hmmm weirddd??!
Seems to me you got paid?

https://imgur.com/tVJ5q3L
https://imgur.com/Bi0wWt6
https://imgur.com/h7eUTHo

Yup very weird smile Where is $160? and why is money tied up saying on "hold" for all payments received without account holder's permission from Keenan Falck? Multiple thefts in real life and online as well i guess some things just never change

Last edited by just0927 on 06 Jan 2021 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Storybound

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro you’re so so so retarded!!!! It shows right there that all the money was sent to you
WHERE IN THE WORLD DOES IT SAY I DIDNT SEND YOU THE MONEY.
Quit lying through your teeth!!! You got paid you ficking loser.
Also idgaf about what it says you do understand you can get into trouble for slandering names. Get a life kid.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: