Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Working Bot for PD2

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

TukTuk

Group: Members
Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: Working Bot for PD2 Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I want to sell my Bot, it works with PD2.

You can do:

Andariel
Duriel
Mephisto
Diablo
Baal
Pindle
And more...

Contact me for more information:

Discord TukTuk#7694
Email tuktuk7694@gmail.com
iverson2007

Gold: 1.30

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:49 pm    Post subject: Banned Reply with quote

Sent him a Playstation gift card and not even a day using this bot I got banned.
https://imgshare.io/image/NDHSR8

Last edited by iverson2007 on 29 Dec 2020 02:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheVoid

Gold: 3.50

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Banned Reply with quote

iverson2007 wrote:
Sent him a Playstation gift card and not even a day using this bot I got banned.

Because he's not a developer and likely just selling a hacked up binary.

If you'd like to rebel against PD2 and play again, check a real hack here:

https://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=134068&sid=a318bcdb14ffc5de631c28636ee78aab
Reallyor

Gold: 1.20

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Banned Reply with quote

TheVoid wrote:
iverson2007 wrote:

https://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=134068&sid=a318bcdb14ffc5de631c28636ee78aab

If you (TheVoid) would not try to sell your "bot" i would agree with you.
According to the Blizzhackers principles the bots should be available for everyone if one is not using them on the original blizzard servers.

@iverson2007 The Reason why you got banned is because you botted to much. PD2 is checking how long you are online and playing. They have a report system that will tell a moderator and the moderator is writing you to check whether you are a person or a bot.
You simply missed the messaged from the moderator and got banned.

Btw. Kolbot 1.4 is working on a fresh diablo2 lod installation if you put in the patchd2.mpq of pd2 and set a few properties and the gateway.

If you need maphack or pickit you can either use the kolbot 1.4 manual mode oder d2bs in its version 1.3.3 and use a few kolbot scripts.
iverson2007

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Banned Reply with quote

Reallyor wrote:
TheVoid wrote:
iverson2007 wrote:

According to the Blizzhackers principles the bots should be available for everyone if one is not using them on the original blizzard servers.

@iverson2007 The Reason why you got banned is because you botted to much. PD2 is checking how long you are online and playing. They have a report system that will tell a moderator and the moderator is writing you to check whether you are a person or a bot.

Btw. Kolbot 1.4 is working on a fresh diablo2 lod installation if you put in the patchd2.mpq of pd2 and set a few properties and the gateway.

If you need maphack or pickit you can either use the kolbot 1.4 manual mode oder d2bs in its version 1.3.3 and use a few kolbot scripts.

I botted 6 hours a day with 10 minute runs and no outside trading or super good gear. Don't assume how I ran the game and for how long. I messaged a mod on Discord "Z" and he stated botted then banned me from the server.
Reallyor

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Banned Reply with quote

iverson2007 wrote:
Reallyor wrote:
TheVoid wrote:
iverson2007 wrote:

I botted 6 hours a day with 10 minute runs and no outside trading or super good gear. Don't assume how I ran the game and for how long. I messaged a mod on Discord "Z" and he stated botted then banned me from the server.

As I said, you botted to much ... dont blame the bot if you used it in a wrong way (to much)

iverson2007

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Banned Reply with quote

Reallyor wrote:
iverson2007 wrote:
Reallyor wrote:
TheVoid wrote:
iverson2007 wrote:

As I said, you botted to much ... dont blame the bot if you used it in a wrong way (to much)

Dang 6 hours every other day or so is not lot I've been botting games for 20 yrs that's tiny hours.
Where do you get your information from?
Reallyor

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend not to bot that much. As I said, pd2 has a reporting system and tries to find bots by direct interaction with moderators.
And even 6hrs are alot. I find a hr every 2 hours. So why should one bot 6-20 hours in a raw?
iverson2007

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reallyor wrote:
I would recommend not to bot that much. As I said, pd2 has a reporting system and tries to find bots by direct interaction with moderators.
And even 6hrs are alot. I find a hr every 2 hours. So why should one bot 6-20 hours in a raw?

So roughly six hours every couple days is detectable lol, as if. I've botted double that just on D3 on 10+ accounts at a time for over 6 years no bans.
Reallyor

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you compare different things.
PD2 is not made or monitored by blizzard. Blizzard has its botting detection and meassurements and they can differ from pd2.

Btw. I am not defending TukTuk or the data he sent to you.
I just want to say: It is possible to use bots on pd2 without getting banned.
TheVoid

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Banned Reply with quote

Reallyor wrote:
TheVoid wrote:
iverson2007 wrote:

I wouldn't define my hack as a "bot." The epitome of hacking a game is creating a bot and automating the normal human play process.

The "hack" is more of a lower level achievement intended for manual play with significant advantages and QOL improvements for the end user.

I do not sell a "bot" nor would I rebrand "D2BS" as my bot or anything similar. If anything, you would / should charge for a service to update the bot for a certain mod because that does take time.
iverson2007

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Banned Reply with quote

TheVoid wrote:
Reallyor wrote:
TheVoid wrote:
iverson2007 wrote:

I wouldn't define my hack as a "bot." The epitome of hacking a game is creating a bot and automating the normal human play process.

The "hack" is more of a lower level achievement intended for manual play with significant advantages and QOL improvements for the end user.

I do not sell a "bot" nor would I rebrand "D2BS" as my bot or anything similar. If anything, you would / should charge for a service to update the bot for a certain mod because that does take time.

Agreed one pays for someone's time and if said games get patched and the addons require any changes to be compatible or extra stuff it takes time and should be charged unless it has a subscription base those users can it for free.

Last edited by iverson2007 on 01 Jan 2021 07:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reallyor

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay guys.
But did you think about the effort needed for the initial implementation of d2bs and stuff? Did you pay for that time the blizzhackers invested to analyse and build the basics you use in your product you try to sell?

In general I do not want to discuss your offers.
I just want to remind on the principles of the old blizzhackers: Do not sell or pay for Bots and Hacks.

If someone is still interested in PD2 "manipulations" send me a message.
It will be free of charge derisive
TheVoid

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reallyor wrote:
Okay guys.
But did you think about the effort needed for the initial implementation of d2bs and stuff? Did you pay for that time the blizzhackers invested to analyse and build the basics you use in your product you try to sell?

In general I do not want to discuss your offers.
I just want to remind on the principles of the old blizzhackers: Do not sell or pay for Bots and Hacks.

If someone is still interested in PD2 "manipulations" send me a message.
It will be free of charge derisive

Unless your are financially free, this is a funny joke.

I guess by that logic, ALL developers worldwide should not accept compensation for any program. Since, for example, if you develop on windows, your software is just an extension / customization of Microsoft's MSDN, SDKs, and so on.

While I understand what you're trying to say, as it's isolated to Diablo II in this case, the fact still remains.

You're lying through your teeth if you're willing to code, and provide people with free products on demand. That'll last for 1-2 people tops.
Reallyor

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merci for your kind words.
In my business I am not willing to code and provide people with free products on demand.

But coding in the old diablo / kolbot / d2bs environment is not my business and i am doing that for fun.
So I give free explanations and maybe code/programs because I like to help some people with less time to get Items and good characters in pd2.

And btw. I do not send the working bot to anyone who is not willing to learn the basics in kolbot/d2bs or javascript. So there is also an educational purpose and effort needed.

Last edited by Reallyor on 08 Jan 2021 04:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Reallyor

Warn:

Post#16 Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote a little guide on how to get Kolbot working for PD2:
https://d2bot.discourse.group/t/guide-for-project-diablo-2-bot-and-hacks/1100

There are no programs or files shared, so i do not give you a bot.
But the forum is guiding you to build your own Bot if you have a bit experience in Kolbot, D2BS and/or Javascript.
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: