Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D - UPDATED - HackPack- $25 Bundle!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

TheVoid

Group: Members
Gold: 3.50

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:54 pm    Post subject: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D - UPDATED - HackPack- $25 Bundle! Reply with quote

https://discord.com/invite/Y5jRyXf

INTRO: UPDATED 10/25/2020

So, I know I made promises to bring back my own BMPK 1.14, but, the community is just not worth the hassle, no offense.

Anyways, no one really cares about that, what you care about is getting a quality hack that has been private to it's members for quite a while now, until I got my hands onto it.

Did you miss out on the PRIME 1.13D PKHack days? Were you not part of a nerd circle that had someone furthering someone else's work?

At the bottom of this post will have other hacks included in this purchase.

Contact me for sales via discord at top of this post!
More Info:

- This hack requires Diablo II v1.14D ( current patch as of writing )
- You must use the modified PatchD2.MPQ supplied
- Inject using your favorite injector

- - - - - --

All 1.13D hacks will require a working version hack, that is YOUR responsibility to understand if you do purchase the hack pack.

Video:

https://streamable.com/x3piai

Purchasing: UPDATED 10/26/2020

Current REDUCED Price: $25 Paypal

Included ReadMe:

File Structure:

Buying from me will include my personal cracking of the OG hacks by all major creators including:

Alpha:

ZttPK 5.2:

Nelson 2.0:

TNZ v1.8:

DiiPK 2.0 ( even though it says 1.4 and project 1.3):

DivinPk 3.3:

You will receive: UPDATED 10/25/2020

D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D Cracked By TheVoid - RELEASE
PatchD2.MPQ - Required to use this hack
Free updates to the next versions of IHPK that are released to it's members smile
- - - - - - - - - -

- TNZ 1.18 ( 1.13D)
- DivinPK 3.3 ( 1.13D)
- Alpha Beta 0.5 ( 1.13D)
- Nelson 2.0 (1.13D)
- ZttPK 5.2 ( 1.13D)
- DiiPK 2.0 ( 1.13D)

Questions / Comments / Concerns:

- Let me know or post here!

Last edited by TheVoid on 26 Oct 2020 11:39 pm; edited 8 times in total

tokerofthc

Gold: 2.60

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vouch great job to the.void
Joseph)

Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rip IHPK
R.I.P

Gold: 1.10

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D Cracked By TheVoid - SALE RELEASE Reply with quote

TheVoid wrote:

INTRO:

So, I know I made promises to bring back my own BMPK 1.14, but, the community is just not worth the hassle, no offense.

Anyways, no one really cares about that, what you care about is getting a quality hack that has been private to it's members for quite a while now, until I got my hands onto it.

You will receive:

D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D Cracked By TheVoid - RELEASE
PatchD2.MPQ - Required to use this hack
Free updates to the next versions of IHPK that are released to it's members smile

Purchasing:

What I think will happen is I will sell it for the t/o to someone via verified paypal, and that will be the set price for everyone else.

After some time, I will lower the price to meet the needs of other people. This helps keep the hack private for a longer period.

Current Top Offer: 0$ Paypal

More Info:

- This hack requires Diablo II v1.14D ( current patch as of writing )
- You must use the modified PatchD2.MPQ supplied
- Inject using your favorite injector

Video:

https://streamable.com/x3piai

Included ReadMe:

File Structure:

Questions / Comments / Concerns:

- Let me know or post here!

That's because you are pathetic virgin that don't know how to do anything yourself.
I'll release the hack public before your greedy self gets money from my time and effort. You call yourself MuscleDev , People with Muscle don't hide behind bans and blocks like a little punk that you are. For anyone who trusts this scum bag ratting keylogging piece of shit beware... hes bad news. How he got his hands on it... I don't know but what I do know is it will be the very last time. Kid is just jealous that IHPK has remained #1 and alive over the last 10 years while his copy cat BMPK made up story stolen name remains dead. IHPK4Ever don't forget it.

Last edited by R.I.P on 25 Oct 2020 01:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheVoid

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:12 pm    Post subject: Re: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D Cracked By TheVoid - SALE RELEASE Reply with quote

Quote:
That's because you are pathetic virgin that don't know how to do anything yourself.
I'll release the hack public before your greedy self gets money from my time and effort. You call yourself MuscleDev , People with Muscle don't hide behind bans and blocks like a little punk that you are. For anyone who trusts this scum bag ratting keylogging piece of shit beware... hes bad news. How he got his hands on it... I don't know but what I do know is it will be the very last time. Kid is just jealous that IHPK has remained #1 and alive over the last 10 years while his copy cat BMPK made up story stolen name remains dead. IHPK4Ever don't forget it.

You were banned because you came into a personal place / server of business and ranted like a 5 year old out of no where. I understand you're pissed, but it's a video game - remember that. Thanks for reminding me that I need to personally allow each person permissions that comes into my discord.

Anyways:

If he's not releasing his hack for free, I'm setting IHPK:

$30

Please see the original post for a souped up offer.

Last edited by TheVoid on 25 Oct 2020 05:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
R.I.P

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:38 pm    Post subject: Re: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D Cracked By TheVoid - SALE RELEASE Reply with quote

TheVoid wrote:
Quote:

You were banned because you came into a personal place / server of business and ranted like a 5 year old out of no where. I understand you're pissed, but it's a video game - remember that. Thanks for reminding me that I need to personally allow each person permissions that comes into my discord.

Anyways:

$30

We were talking via DM and you chose to be a child. Like a coward and banned and blocked me.
Truthfully you have no idea what your doing and if anyone pays you 30$ for it. Well hate to say it... but they reap what they sow. Thing is Steve one day you will learn about how childish you really are. Get a job like a normal person.

Last edited by R.I.P on 25 Oct 2020 06:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
TheVoid

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:47 pm    Post subject: Re: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D Cracked By TheVoid - SALE RELEASE Reply with quote

R.I.P wrote:
TheVoid wrote:
Quote:

Anyways:

$30

We were talking via DM and you chose to be a child. Like a coward and banned and blocked me.
Truthfully you have no idea what your doing and if anyone pays you 30$ for it. Well hate to say it... but they reap what they sow. Thing is Steve one day you will learn about how childish you really are. Get a job like a normal person.

Post up the chats:

also:

I promise you, I'm doing fine, and I'm actually doing my job by cracking your hack smile

Not going to respond to you anymore. You're still the same Tye.
R.I.P

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:51 pm    Post subject: Re: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D Cracked By TheVoid - SALE RELEASE Reply with quote

TheVoid wrote:
R.I.P wrote:
TheVoid wrote:
Quote:

Anyways:

$30

Post up the chats:

also:

I promise you, I'm doing fine, and I'm actually doing my job by cracking your hack smile

Not going to respond to you anymore. You're still the same Tye.

Congratulations you can google a salary for your made up career. Anyone making that money wouldn't be trying to hustle 30$ lol..... just pathetic pal.

Anyone who wants HackMap 1.14d I advise you highly that NoLA and TheVoid are one of the same breed... They will rootkit your pc and steal from you for D2.

Last edited by R.I.P on 25 Oct 2020 05:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheVoid

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discord added for those that would like to contact me in private.

Last edited by TheVoid on 25 Oct 2020 06:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
R.I.P

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Discord added for those that would like to contact me in private.

Steve I wish you the best on your d2 hack sales. Would prefer that we keep Personal Business related Non Game related matters private and not to be used as tackling fuel. Thanks.

Last edited by R.I.P on 25 Oct 2020 06:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
swa666a
troll

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 13.50

Warn:

VIP

Post#11 Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guy couldn't update his hack to current patch so he instead fraudulently sells software without permission. nice job.

to call d2hackmap quality really shows you are clueless briggrin

Last edited by swa666a on 25 Oct 2020 07:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheVoid

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swa666a wrote:
guy couldn't update his hack to current patch so he instead fraudulently sells software without permission. nice job.

D2HackMap by ANDY was quality, I assume he's using that.

Thanks for bump.

/drama everywhere in d2.
swa666a
troll

Donor:

Warn:

VIP

Post#13 Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVoid wrote:
swa666a wrote:

Thanks for bump.

/drama everywhere in d2.

D2HackMap was not written by andy. It was originally written by Isaac. It's just another EuroTPPK clone with some improved features over time.
Here's a tip if you ever want to get a job with react, I'd suggest improving your disgusting mucledev website.

Want another tip? Stop fraudulently selling software without permission or you may find that no employer will deem you employable.

Last edited by swa666a on 26 Oct 2020 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
TheVoid

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swa666a wrote:
TheVoid wrote:
swa666a wrote:

Thanks for bump.

/drama everywhere in d2.

D2HackMap was not written by andy. It was originally written by Isaac. It's just another EuroTPPK clone with some improved features over time.
Here's a tip if you ever want to get a job with react, I'd suggest improving your disgusting mucledev website.

Want another tip? Stop fraudulently selling software without permission or you may find that no employer will deem you employable.

The website isn't in REACT.

/thanks for bump.
EndTimes

Gold: 0.90

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D UPDATED - HackPack- Release Bundl Reply with quote

TheVoid wrote:
Free updates to the next versions of IHPK that are released to it's members

the current version you are peddling isn't even the newest version...... blink
swa666a
troll

Donor:

Warn:

VIP

Post#16 Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:26 pm    Post subject: Re: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D UPDATED - HackPack- Release Bundl Reply with quote

EndTimes wrote:
TheVoid wrote:

It's the same version that the random NOLA had paid to have cracked. Which has been public for a while now. TheVoid is just another random who is looking for attention still on a dead game. This was his only chance after he failed to take public addresses and apply them to his pasta.
TheVoid

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D UPDATED - HackPack- Release Bundl Reply with quote

swa666a wrote:
EndTimes wrote:
TheVoid wrote:

It's the same version that the random NOLA had paid to have cracked. Which has been public for a while now. TheVoid is just another random who is looking for attention still on a dead game. This was his only chance after he failed to take public addresses and apply them to his pasta.

Who are you again?

swagga666aXCoolKid420WeedKilla?
swa666a
troll

Donor:

Warn:

VIP

Post#18 Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

musclenerd/10
TheVoid

Warn:

Post#19 Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:13 pm    Post subject: Re: D2HackMap (IHPK) 1.14D UPDATED - HackPack- Release Bundl Reply with quote

swa666a wrote:
EndTimes wrote:
TheVoid wrote:

Ermagewd, updating a hack is so hard.

Who are you again?
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: