Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

MapleStory 2: How to Use Mounts

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Sletrry

Group: Members
Gold: 0.80

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 14 Nov 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject: MapleStory 2: How to Use Mounts Reply with quote

While%chance overlook to % HP damage on other courses must be halved and for particular classes, cap may be between thief and other classes in general, those who have particular avoidability abilities.

And finally, I thought accuracy should provide us a prospect of coping on 1 point of damage on monsters with cancel weapon atk and cancel magical attack. With cap accuracy there should have a 10% chance to deal damage, then for archers it should be a little higher because they have a lot of precision.

Ok now I'm done with my thoughts about this current cap damage system and problems it can bring. Also done to suggest some stuffs to balance courses and to bring RPG aspect. I also want adequate skills from potential system being deleted!! Because it actually doesnt help. We have courses with these fans x.x

Don't forget guys, this is a MMORPG!!!! Which contains RPG And play this game for pleasure please by appreciating all contents that the game offers.Your thought about the present cap harm men? And about class rebalance? Any suggestions to fix those issues? Should Nexon be more stricted with individuals who split ToS? What do you consider stats in general, including all damage system?

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to www.mmogo.com !

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> International Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: