Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Stop Buying D2 keys

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

dil6000

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 243.90

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 31 Dec 2015 04:38 am    Post subject: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

Stop buying keys from people. Blizzard fixed their payment system a while ago. There is no more fresh keys floating around. Someone is currently getting the run around with a few of my keys they have been resold like 5 times in the last few days.

Seriously quit buying keys. You're all getting scammed.
bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:
Gold: 72.50

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 31 Dec 2015 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

dil6000 wrote:
Stop buying keys from people. Blizzard fixed their payment system a while ago. There is no more fresh keys floating around. Someone is currently getting the run around with a few of my keys they have been resold like 5 times in the last few days.

unless u had an automation thing that make shit tons of cd keys, just bc you got it from an untrusted source, doesnt mean every 1 does. sorry you got resold on, next time buy from some 1 that has great rep and has many vouchs
dil6000

Donor:

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 02 Jan 2016 03:53 am    Post subject: Re: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:

unless u had an automation thing that make shit tons of cd keys, just bc you got it from an untrusted source, doesnt mean every 1 does. sorry you got resold on, next time buy from some 1 that has great rep and has many vouchs

So what you're selling generated 16 bit keys?
xi_cyrus_ix

Gold: 10.60

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 02 Jan 2016 01:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:

I bought a good number of keys from this user and they are still clean and in use by only me so far. I would say bigredjj is probably one of the few trusted sources for CD keys left.

Last edited by xi_cyrus_ix on 02 Jan 2016 01:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 02 Jan 2016 01:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:

shit ur mad kid, na 26 bits. 16 a guranteed resold. 26 u have a decent chance of not getting resold on briggrin

just buy from a better person next time.
dil6000

Donor:

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 03 Jan 2016 01:48 am    Post subject: Re: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:

shit ur mad kid, na 26 bits. 16 a guranteed resold. 26 u have a decent chance of not getting resold on briggrin

I'm far from mad and most importantly I'm not a kid. Only a fraction of the keys I bought got resold, in the grand scheme of it was nothing. The rest I got have been perfect the whole time. I know where to get my keys I just gave someone else a chance and sure shit was another rand reselling.

I'm just letting everyone know that getting trusted 26 bit keys is about impossible now. Also 26 keys can't be generated like 16 can. So i'm gonna guess you probably have a little stock pile from when you could get them through blizzard by defrauding the payment so the ones you're selling now are clean but you'll just wait a bit and resell like most others so come talk to me when you haven't had any complaints on selling for 8 months or better.
bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 03 Jan 2016 02:21 am    Post subject: Re: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:

I'm far from mad and most importantly I'm not a kid. Only a fraction of the keys I bought got resold, in the grand scheme of it was nothing. The rest I got have been perfect the whole time. I know where to get my keys I just gave someone else a chance and sure shit was another rand reselling.

I'm just letting everyone know that getting trusted 26 bit keys is about impossible now. Also 26 keys can't be generated like 16 can. So i'm gonna guess you probably have a little stock pile from when you could get them through blizzard by defrauding the payment so the ones you're selling now are clean but you'll just wait a bit and resell like most others so come talk to me when you haven't had any complaints on selling for 8 months or better.

cant get them from blizzard any more "man" if u know ur still, would of had a automation to get ur keys briggrin

ya i do have a limit tongue but i wouldnt call it small
dil6000

Donor:

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 03 Jan 2016 05:35 am    Post subject: Re: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:

cant get them from blizzard any more "man" if u know ur still, would of had a automation to get ur keys briggrin

That's cool man, like I said come talk to me when you have sold for 8 months straight with no complaints. I wasn't even referencing you or anyone else in particular. Just posting a heads up for everyone else to be even more cautious than normal where you get your keys from.
bigredjj
DropD2.org

Donor:

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 03 Jan 2016 05:39 am    Post subject: Re: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:

That's cool man, like I said come talk to me when you have sold for 8 months straight with no complaints. I wasn't even referencing you or anyone else in particular. Just posting a heads up for everyone else to be even more cautious than normal where you get your keys from.

been on here since 2013 selling keys to public, probably since 2010 selling keys briggrin

dil6000

Donor:

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 09 Jan 2016 07:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Stop Buying D2 keys Reply with quote

bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:
bigredjj wrote:
dil6000 wrote:

been on here since 2013 selling keys to public, probably since 2010 selling keys briggrin

Well taking 1 minute to read your reputations it looks like you have hardly sold any keys on this site. And it looks like you didn't even sell your first key till 2015.
Good.

Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 10 Jan 2016 05:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I have still some working smile
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: