Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Hi guys, Give me a hand please.

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
Cinemax

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 24 Mar 2014 05:06 pm    Post subject: Hi guys, Give me a hand please. Reply with quote

I need as much info as I can about these guys please.
They scammed hundreds of people and are trash.

Aaron Remaley
Work and Education

University of Phoenix
University of Phoenix
Class of 2009 · San Diego, California

East Bay Senior High School
East Bay Senior High School
Class of 1993 · Gibsonton, Florida

Contact Information
Principal: Mr. Aaron E. Remaley (Owner) Daniel Ramirez
Business Category

Used Auto Part Suppliers
Alternate Business Names
Superior Used Auto Parts, Inc. - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/used-auto-part-suppliers/superior-used-auto-parts-in-gibsonton-fl-90123421#sthash.a3DEfFgB.dpuf

Name: Joshua Murillo
Street: 532 Emberwood Dr
City: Brandon
State/Province: FL
Postal Code: 33511

Last edited by Cinemax on 24 Mar 2014 05:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
Dnote
Mayor Dnote

Group: Mayor
Donor:
Gold: 16.80
Clan: Epic Clan Name

zi.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 24 Mar 2014 05:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some cats on 4chan can probably dig up some sensitive shit on em.

"I AM THE GUITAR TUNED IN D HAMMERING AWAY ONE NOTE." ~ GiantBob
Cinemax

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 24 Mar 2014 06:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dnote wrote:
some cats on 4chan can probably dig up some sensitive shit on em.

Help me out, run the channels bro.

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD

Warrior55x

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#4 Posted: 24 Mar 2014 06:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_o

i thought u was a super government agent
Cinemax

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 24 Mar 2014 08:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warrior55x wrote:
O_o

i thought u was a super government agent

I still need an Arbitrator.

Click to Join HOD

Aj

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 13.63
Clan: Trust

br.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#6 Posted: 24 Mar 2014 08:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happend?

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 24 Mar 2014 08:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got scammed out of 3500$ last fall by this company.

Click to Join HOD

Warrior55x

Group: Scammer

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#8 Posted: 24 Mar 2014 09:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:
I got scammed out of 3500$ last fall by this company.

ill help u break their legs
Aj

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 13.63
Clan: Trust

br.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#9 Posted: 24 Mar 2014 09:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch.

Group: Banned

sw.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#10 Posted: 25 Mar 2014 08:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you visited his home adress?

Is it a person or a company?

Who are you out for?

How did you get scammed??

Last edited by grade on 25 Mar 2014 08:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Cinemax

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 25 Mar 2014 06:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grade wrote:

Who are you out for?

The company name is

Superior Used Auto parts
The company sold me a motor with said 48k miles on it.
When I got it 2 weeks later then expected it was tested later that week for compression.
At that time in the shop, it had been past their 48 hour window to replace the seals gaskets and do the compression test.
The engine was tested after all the seals were replaced and oil change was done.
The engine lacked compression and would not run in the truck, the compression was in range from 280-320 psi.
This engine 7.3 powerstroke requires at least 400 psi for proper operating conditions.
The engine failed to run on all cylinders after the injectors were replaced and all the wires and lines were replaced in good faith.
They would not honor the engine warranty and told me it was too late to send it back, they also informed me that the engine was running good and they personally tested it however they are unable to give me the vin#'s to the donor truck and they were unable to provide me with their compression test readings from a licensed mechanic with their license number attached and signed.
I have yet to have a replacement engine and they refuse to refund me the money.

Read online about the company.
http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/used-auto-part-suppliers/superior-used-auto-parts-in-gibsonton-fl-90123421

Last edited by Cinemax on 25 Mar 2014 06:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Click to Join HOD

grade

Group: Banned

sw.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#12 Posted: 25 Mar 2014 07:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:
grade wrote:

Who are you out for?

The company name is

Superior Used Auto parts
The company sold me a motor with said 48k miles on it.
When I got it 2 weeks later then expected it was tested later that week for compression.
At that time in the shop, it had been past their 48 hour window to replace the seals gaskets and do the compression test.
The engine was tested after all the seals were replaced and oil change was done.
The engine lacked compression and would not run in the truck, the compression was in range from 280-320 psi.
This engine 7.3 powerstroke requires at least 400 psi for proper operating conditions.
The engine failed to run on all cylinders after the injectors were replaced and all the wires and lines were replaced in good faith.
They would not honor the engine warranty and told me it was too late to send it back, they also informed me that the engine was running good and they personally tested it however they are unable to give me the vin#'s to the donor truck and they were unable to provide me with their compression test readings from a licensed mechanic with their license number attached and signed.
I have yet to have a replacement engine and they refuse to refund me the money.

Read online about the company.
http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/used-auto-part-suppliers/superior-used-auto-parts-in-gibsonton-fl-90123421

That sounds rly weird, what about you getting some external motor company to repair it and send them the bill? That would work in sweden but maybe not over there... :/

Very sad story but I think they know exactly what they are doing and the more you think about this the more you lose... I have heard much much much worse stories about house or appartment renovations where people have lost over 200 000 dollars and such, but fight it as much as you can and hope for the best...

If it was some internet related scam it would be fun to investigate it to see if any revenge was possible

Dnote
Mayor Dnote

Group: Mayor
Donor:
Gold: 16.80
Clan: Epic Clan Name

zi.gif

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 25 Mar 2014 08:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk much about this but
"however they are unable to give me the vin#'s to the donor truck and they were unable to provide me with their compression test readings from a licensed mechanic with their license number attached and signed. "

if this is a legal requirement when doing this kind of transaction then you do have a case

"I AM THE GUITAR TUNED IN D HAMMERING AWAY ONE NOTE." ~ GiantBob
piperoz

Gold: 0.50

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 10 Dec 2015 02:02 am    Post subject: Superior Used Auto Parts Aaron Remaley A-Best Auto Parts Reply with quote

In response to the question, Superior Used Auto Parts previous owner Aaron Remaley was sentenced to 10 years for drug traficking (look at this link: http://www.justice.gov/usao-mdfl/pr/major-marijuana-trafficker-sentenced-more-10-years ) , then the company changed it's name to A-Best Auto parts. Now they have a new profile on the BBB website. They are still sending bad products and screwing customers. I don't understand their way of thinking.

Superior Used Auto Parts had 63 complaints in 3 years, an F rating with the BBB, and a scam alert. (Look at the link: http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/used-auto-part-suppliers/superior-used-auto-parts-in-gibsonton-fl-90123421) I dont understand how A-Best Auto Parts is allowed to operate or have a license in the state of Florida. The license address for A-best auto parts is not even a real business address. The addresses I found for A-Best Auto Parts are 710 Oakfield Drive Suite 207 Brandon Florida 33511, 6139 U.S Highway 41 Gibsonton Florida 33534 (Which is not an address). A-Best Auto Parts LLC License has 532 Emberwood Dr. BrandonFlorida 33511-7946 as address. It is a House.

The way they operate is by calling a desperate customer, promising an engine or product with very low usage and a very good price. Then they make the customer sign a form, where it is extremely hard for the customer to be eligible for either a refund, guarantee, or cancellation. The customer signs and sends the form. A-best auto parts, then takes a while to send the part, they wash it very well, so the customer or mechanic can not detect the metal shaving in the fluid. You get the product, then is either in terrible condition or you install it and does not work. The business tells the customer that the VIN number of the mother vehicle is not available, so by the time the customer is screwed, then its extremely expensive to remove an engine or transmission and send it back to them for inspection. By this time about 60 days have elapsed, so you can not dispute the transaction with your credit card company. Then they tell you that if the engine was opened in any way, or modified, then they wont honor the guarantee.

The customer relies on the justice system to shut down these scams. I think State law, should define these businesses ethical practices a lot better. The damaged and hardship caused by businesses such as A best Auto Parts is extremely brutal. People and families rely on their vehicles. The system shoud not allow places like this to operate.
Cinemax

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 12 Dec 2015 07:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am another of the many customers bilked by Superior Used Auto Parts.(SUAP)

I have been investigating and communicating with Florida and national officials over the past

two years + in an effort to put these criminals out of business.

Neither the governor's office, nor the FL secretary of state nor the investigative arm of what is (no kidding) housed under the FL Department of Agriculture nor the county sheriff's office nor the Better Business Bureau of West Florida, has given any sign of interest in pursuing these bums.

Some officials state SUAP is gang related. To the best of my knowledge Aaron E Remaley is in prison on unrelated charges (Drugs)

SUAP shares phone numbers and I believe much else with AIM used parts, and probably are under the same management or at least related management.

If put our of business, these criminals simply pay a couple of hundred dollars and re-incorporate under another name..

SUAP does not have any office, ownership nor business at the listed address. The Secretary of State has informed me
that they will simply give SUAP 30 or 60 days to list a new address. They have no interest in ending this criminality.

In a Lincoln County, Tennessee case, Ms Linda A Hinds sought to get her money back via a lawyer and in court.
SUAP threatened to sue her for harassment. This would have doubled her attorney costs.

Many who buy used engines are not well off financially and don't know how to nor can they afford to sued.
A class action lawsuit requires at least 30 persons to join as complainants. The BBB will not release the names of the more than 65 complainants it has against SUAP.

The Republican government in FL either wants the tax which this and similar "businesses" pay (if they pay at all)
or they are unable to stop this kind of scheme because these crooks simply re-incorporrate under another name and
another false address.

National officials tell me this kind of scheme is especially common in Florida, Caliofornia and New York state.
Hispanic names appear to me tto be common among the managers,their spouses (who put off complaining customers by phone and appeared in the Tennessee case above.)

If you belong to any group which includes buyers of used engines, transmissions, transaxles or other costly atuomotive parts, I would be obliged to hear how I might contact them, and what business orr other factor causes them to be in
the group.

After all this time, I doubt I will ever see the thousands I spent owing to the criminal misrepresentation SUAP
has made. I do have a number of names of persons who have responded to my queries.

If you care to send me details of your own purchase (who you talked to, when, and how much you paid, what was wrong with the part(s) sent to you (if any were sent at all) and delivery problems, delivery company, etc.
I will try to keep you informed if I make any real progress. Do NOT send me any credit or debit card numbers, etc.

Cheated customer !

Pm me and we will get to the bottom of this, If you wish to contact me via email instead then use this email Cinemax@ D3jsp.org <--- remove the spaces between the @ d3jsp.org
If we stand together, we will make things happen.

Click to Join HOD

Akamyget9

Warn:

Post#16 Posted: 25 Aug 2016 05:18 am    Post subject: Hi guys Give me a hand please Reply with quote

I get this error everytime, how do I get this bastard game to play online?

Please give me the noobs guide.

Cheers
2 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: