Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

~ Need proxycap crack help ~

 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  


Author Message
Stronk


Group: Scammer
Joined: 28 Dec 2010
Donor:
Posts: 462
Gold: Locked


ca.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 31    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#1 Posted: 17 May 2013 02:23 pm    Post subject: ~ Need proxycap crack help ~ Reply with quote

I got proxycap cracked on my other pc.. Along with the saved cracked files for the working proxycap.. IT'S WORKING FINE ON MY OTHER PC !


I need to put them on this pc, But donno how to use the cracked files, Someone else did it for me ages ago.



HELP?


Last edited by Stronk on 17 May 2013 02:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alaron


Group: Banned
Joined: 16 May 2013
Posts: 11
Gold: Locked


Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 0    


Banned

Post#2 Posted: 17 May 2013 02:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! What's your AIM I'll be happy to help you with this. I won't charge anything. smile
_________________
This user's signature has been disabled
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message


Stronk


Group: Scammer
Joined: 28 Dec 2010
Donor:
Posts: 462
Gold: Locked


ca.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 31    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#3 Posted: 17 May 2013 05:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alaron wrote:
Hey! What's your AIM I'll be happy to help you with this. I won't charge anything. smile


pmd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stronk


Group: Scammer
Joined: 28 Dec 2010
Donor:
Posts: 462
Gold: Locked


ca.gif

Status:
Warn:
Reputation: 31    


<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#4 Posted: 17 May 2013 08:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alaron wrote:
Hey! What's your AIM I'll be happy to help you with this. I won't charge anything. smile


Banned gf..

Still need
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



D3jsp is proudly powered by phpBB © 2.0
Theme and Forum by tramway