Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

d2jsp

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

deathbringer1011

Group: Members
Gold: 0.90

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 20 Oct 2016 02:04 pm    Post subject: d2jsp Reply with quote

I scammed maybe 2 people 8 years ago and came back on a few days ago bc I started d2 again and log in to my gold locked and all that so I open a repay thingy and theyre tryn tell me I have to repay like 8 ppl that I never scammed one for 1200fg and he doesn't even have any screenshots or ANYTHING and theyre tryn make me pay it tf is that monkey shit so I said a bunch of shit to the mods and got a suspension.. if I get a new isp and make a new email can I make a new jsp? orshould I just stick with d3jsp now?
JumpinJax

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 3.40

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 21 Oct 2016 02:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you have to do is change your IP address and delete all temp internet files, browsing history, cache.

new email address

then make a new account on the new ip address associated with the new email address and NEVER log into your old account ever again as they can link the accounts by your IP address.

They banned me before because a buddy gave me an account with 10k fg on it... to my surprise it ended up not being his account. He keylogged someone and used their paypal to buy fg then had me get on the account so I'd get banned.... after a few years of emails between me paul doomonyou gary and another mod I finally got my account unbanned... during those years I was using a different JSP, which I ended up telling them about and also let them know that I would rather not be a multi but I will make another account if that is banned and my original isn't unbanned. They had me verify my identify and I had to give them all the information of my buddy who did the keylogging.

Last edited by JumpinJax on 21 Oct 2016 02:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: