|
|
| Author |
Message |
walou
 Group: Members Joined: 16 Oct 2011 Donor:  Posts: 1710 Gold: 302.60 Clan: Amazing Virgins
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 24
|
#1 Posted: 03 Jan 2013 03:23 pm Post subject: [service] middle man |
|
|
Hi
as I see there is a new scammer wave , and I'll try to prevent you from those scammers
feel free to pm me if you need help in a trade
I can mediate etc
tl;dr if you need mediation feel free to post here _____________________ [quote= |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
|
D3jsp is proudly powered by phpBB © 2.0 Theme and Forum by tramway
|