|
|
| Author |
Message |
EvilHomer15
Group: Members Joined: 24 Apr 2011 Posts: 92 Gold: 12.10
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 5
|
#1 Posted: 10 Dec 2012 03:59 am Post subject: Looking for long-term FG purchaser |
|
|
Yes.
Seems I am one of few people actually selling FG atm,
so it's your opportunity to invest.
I am selling FG by the use of Moneybookers or WesternUnion.
My old topic got 10+ people to ask me to use Paypal and let me clarify: I do not use paypal.
I got over 50,000 forum gold for sale atm, and keeping getting more daily.
And I am looking for someone to regularly purchase it.
My price is whatever the market is atm, possibly lower if you're trusted.
Post before PMing me with offers, ty.
Last edited by EvilHomer15 on 16 Dec 2012 06:24 am; edited 4 times in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Emoticons101
 Group: Members Joined: 20 Feb 2011 Posts: 896 Gold: 20.51 Clan: D3JSP
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 19
|
#2 Posted: 10 Dec 2012 04:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
zzz I just made the account.
Called them, why I cant upload funds.
Reason: IM from the United States... _____________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
EvilHomer15
Group: Members Joined: 24 Apr 2011 Posts: 92 Gold: 12.10
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 5
|
#3 Posted: 10 Dec 2012 03:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
$hak
Group: Banned Joined: 27 Apr 2012 Posts: 3260 Gold: Locked
Status: Warn: Banned Reputation: 0

|
#4 Posted: 10 Dec 2012 03:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
if you sold underprice so i could resell i would do this _________________ This user's signature has been disabled |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
EvilHomer15
Group: Members Joined: 24 Apr 2011 Posts: 92 Gold: 12.10
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 5
|
#5 Posted: 11 Dec 2012 06:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
 |
EvilHomer15
Group: Members Joined: 24 Apr 2011 Posts: 92 Gold: 12.10
Status: Warn:  Reputation: 5
|
#6 Posted: 16 Dec 2012 06:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| BUMP |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
|
D3jsp is proudly powered by phpBB © 2.0 Theme and Forum by tramway
|