Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Thanks to all members of Trust

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

xXxNeCroSiSxXx

Group: Members
Gold: 4.80
Clan: D3JSP

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 03:07 pm    Post subject: Thanks to all members of Trust Reply with quote

First of all id like to say thank you for being so nice on the site but an even greater thanks goes out to each of you for you have helped me out in a way i think jsp should have. You donated a light sorc that was very close to what was scammed off me a few days ago from some lowlife. When Ben told me about what you guys did i was honestly shocked and speachless. I dont know how to thank you guys for that help and i know you didnt have to do it at all but it really helps me out. I honestly was starting to think that there were no people left out there that ould ever think of doing anything like this. Yet another reason why id like to be a part of this guild. I even kinda started to cry a little bc it was so sweet that ppl work together to help out those in need smile If any of you ever need anything and i can help out ill do everything that i can to help you as best as i can wub . Mike was even shocked that people would help us after getting scammed like we did and he thanks everybody on this site for being so kind. still now im not really sure what to say bc im still kinda shocked that you guys would be so nice to do something like this for us but im very glad that you did and if i could give rep id give each of you + for being so nice. I have put the guild in my Sig and Profile to show how nice you guys and gals are so check it out ^>^ and im sure that i have added each of you to my friends list on jsp so add me smile

thx again,
Lilianna
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

Group: Guild Leader
Gold: 4.41

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#2 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 03:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks to all members of Trust Reply with quote

xXxNeCroSiSxXx wrote:
First of all id like to say thank you for being so nice on the site but an even greater thanks goes out to each of you for you have helped me out in a way i think jsp should have. You donated a light sorc that was very close to what was scammed off me a few days ago from some lowlife. When Ben told me about what you guys did i was honestly shocked and speachless. I dont know how to thank you guys for that help and i know you didnt have to do it at all but it really helps me out. I honestly was starting to think that there were no people left out there that ould ever think of doing anything like this. Yet another reason why id like to be a part of this guild. I even kinda started to cry a little bc it was so sweet that ppl work together to help out those in need smile If any of you ever need anything and i can help out ill do everything that i can to help you as best as i can wub . Mike was even shocked that people would help us after getting scammed like we did and he thanks everybody on this site for being so kind. still now im not really sure what to say bc im still kinda shocked that you guys would be so nice to do something like this for us but im very glad that you did and if i could give rep id give each of you + for being so nice. I have put the guild in my Sig and Profile to show how nice you guys and gals are so check it out ^>^ and im sure that i have added each of you to my friends list on jsp so add me smile

thx again,
Lilianna

well ur alrite now tongue
anyhow i think ur still missing boots? cuz ben didnt reply bak to me to pick em up..and now im @ work.. ill get bak to u to give the boots tonite..

iIntrigue

Group: Retired Moderators
Gold: 343.82
Clan: Transformers

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#3 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 03:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome. We try to help out whomever we can as best as possible smile
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 08 Mar 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it was anice of everybody to help out too bad there are not more ppl like that out there

Gold: 30.00

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 10 Mar 2007 05:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks to all members of Trust Reply with quote

xXxNeCroSiSxXx wrote:

thx again,
Lilianna

Spokin truley briggrin

xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 18 Mar 2007 08:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks to all members of Trust Reply with quote

CtzFinest wrote:
xXxNeCroSiSxXx wrote:

thx again,
Lilianna

Spokin truley briggrin

is there any other way to speak??

Gold: 8.50

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 24 Mar 2007 02:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

id just like to say i think thats really cool of u guys to help somebody you dont really even know out that much

also im not super rich on d2 neither do i know what happened but id like to help out as well if theres nething i can do (such as items)

but again i think thats cool and thats 1 of the main reason id like to be a part of this guild (to help outhers in any way possible)
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 26 Mar 2007 01:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea it would be nice to be a part of something like that just makes you feel better about urself smile
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: